I started working as a server at a restaurant and noticed some racism by the managers

i started working as a server at a restaurant and noticed some racism by the managers.

1. black people are never allowed to sit on the patio seats that are visible to the street
2. not a single black server or busser all white
3. i saw a black group get told the inside is reservation only (its only reservation only thurs - sun) it was tuesday.

idk what to do!

Sounds like a fucked situation m8, if it's the managers themselves behaving badly they probably wouldn't appreciate you talking to them directly about it. I would be impressed if you stood up for your principles and spoke honestly with them but I'd be afraid of you losing your job. Maybe as server you can subtly troll your superiors by giving black people good service and seating them on the patio regardless of what everyone else is doing

they should be happy they're allowed in the building.

It's weird that you never asked any of the managers what their motivations for doing those things were you just assumed they all are racist.

I don't see how there could be any other motivation other than racism...

You find a new job if you don't like it.

Here is the simple fact, nobody (owners, staff, fell diners) want black customers.

Hell, when I used to work in restaurants years ago, the people who hated black customers the most were black staff because they knew how they were and were allowed to be honest about it because it wasn't racist if they said something about their fellow race

Maybe you should consider moving out of the south.

Shut your mouth and be happy? I know I would.

You do nothing faggot

>asking a manger why he doesn't hire black employees or give black customers good seats
what could go wrong

what if he does care

Well, this sucks. How attached are you to the job? I'd search for a better position elsewhere. I've had to do that when my GM was an unethical dickbag to my coworkers. He hadn't gotten around to fucking me over yet, but the trust was gone. Also I wanted to punch his smug little face and didn't want to have to deal with the consequences.

Assumption.

Man you guys are autists. If a place had some thick pure racism like this running in it's blood all you would have to do is be a likable guy who isn't afraid PC talk and they would tell you everything they think about race. Honestly I just chat with strangers for 5 minutes and I have more concrete evidence for racism than you who works with with them for many hours.

I swear Veeky Forums is literally just reddit now.

Report it to the feds that racism is happening there and you have evidence. Secondly, if you get no action, which under the current era of Orange is quite likely, report it to the local network channels other than Fox. Make sure you tell them the times the racism is most likely to occur. They thrive on that shit. It's concerned people like you who help us break from cavemen tribalism philosophies. Good on ya.

Is it racist to try and make money?
I always wanted to try Church's chicken. But I wouldn't get out of my car in the parts of town that have one.
Did you know upscale developments in suburbs often use British spelling in their names to subtly imply it's a white neighborhood? Keep it in mind next time you drive past "Towne Centre Estates" or something similar.

If families passing by your restauraunt get the sense it is a "black restauraunt" they will drive right past. You have no way of knowing if your bosses personally dislike blacks. However, I can tell you they're skilled businessowners.

>idk what to do!

u stfu wage slave. it's not your job to be fucking sjw police everyone out there. and a business can be run anyway they damn well please. there's no fucking law that says x % of staff need to be negros, or that management can't actively try to diminish occurrences of dine and dash etc. civil rights only apply to citizens interactions with government and arms of government like the police.

>hello, is this the fed? yes, I would like to report that RACISM is happening! arrest everyone!

I wonder what happens if you jizz in a pan and heat it up
Someone else do it i'm lowtest and have little cucks ejaculations. Also I already beat off twice today

This.

>This is how you get fired for insubordination.

ftfy

>coming to Veeky Forums for advice about racism

Guys the movie theater I work at doesn't charge children admission? Do you think they are pedophiles?

>are they pedophiles

If they are owned by people who frequent /pol/, yes.

Come by /pol/ once in a while, read some crime statistics, watch some fucking youtube videos and maybe get a few years older in life + life experience and you WILL understand. Jesus fuck you guys are bluepilled as all hell.

>Honestly I just chat with strangers for 5 minutes and I have more concrete evidence for racism than you who works with with them for many hours.

wow congrats detective, but I'm not denying it exists. I'm saying I don't give a fuck about it, having negative opinions about a group of people isn't some kind of war crime. Get over yourself

>big scary pol
Back to plebbit fag

Did you reply to the right person?

Peace Love & Trust for all people is the ultimate redpill

>read some crime statistics, watch some fucking youtube videos and maybe get a few years older in life + life experience
Living vicariously online = "redpilled"

lol call me when you get your dick wet and your parents aren't ashamed of their shut-in son obsessed with politics and the internet, let alone when you find a career, a wife, and have a white child.

inb4 the guy you're replying to tells you a multitude of lies about how great his life is going

did you graduate high school? please learn basic read comprehension before getting into arguments on Veeky Forums

My argument is that making assumptions is bad and if after spending all that time working there OP only has those examples as proof then he is a failed human socially.

I see. Well regardless, I think we both know this is just a bait thread that OP was hoping to repost to some shithole like 9gag for likes so might as well let it die

>Oh no a guy is running his business in a way I don't like, how do I ruin his life?

This is cleverly crafted bait.

7/10, will probably get 100+ replies.

Start your own restaurant and compete.
Anything else and you're a whiny bitch.

you can always kill yourself, OP

oy vey, shut it down!

Report them to the EEOC.

>Black people don't tip
>Black people ask for refunds after they've eaten 80% of the food
>Black people ask to replace their meal with another one because it wasn't what they asked for, after they've already consumed most of their dinner
>Black people ask for water (which is free in America) and put Kool-Aid in it

ofc anyone has the capacity to do this, however black people do it the most.

oh boy the /pol/tard is about to whip out the infographics

Oh man really? Fuck me. What did the police say?

>>Black people ask for water (which is free in America) and put Kool-Aid in it

has this actually happened?
cause that's frustrating yet funny

God, I fucking hate mondays

Seems like my kinda restaurant

>Olivia Munn
>the Tim Tebow of actresses
eh...

a lot of restaurants have a razor thin margin of profit. the littlest things can make or break them.

i can understand managers doing a lot of politically incorrect or even illegal things just to survive.

>idk what to do
Obviously... Don't be a nigger.

not the guy you are talking to and doubt you are still here, but if you think that being a race realist means you are a basement dwelling virgin, then you are functionally disabled

Isn't a classic example of "no blacks allowed" mentality the wealthy country clubs and fraternities of upper-crust society? You seem to do quite a bit of projection.

>God, I fucking hate monkeys

GUYS HELP SOMEBODY HIRED ME AND IS RUNNING THEIR OWN PRIVATE BUSINESS IN A WAY THAT THEY SEE FIT WITHOUT HARMING ANYBODY

THEY ARE STILL SERVING BLACK PEOPLE AND GIVING THEM UNMOLESTED FOOD AND SERVICE, BUT I HAVE AUTISM AND FEEL THE NEED TO GET EVEN AT THE BUSINESS OWNER AT A PERCEIVED SLIGHT

HOW DO YOU PURCHASE A GUN ONLINE AND WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD?
ALSO WHY ARE ALL MY LETTERS BIG HELP

this place becomes truly awful on the summer. Even worse, post election season when everyone still thinks shouting their opinions out into the ether and having the same arguments over and over again accomplishes anything.

autism

Crime statistics are useful and do seem to point to black people committing more crime, but the reasons for that are complicated. Racists will say black people are just all like that or because of their lower IQ, so they act like they don't have to help improve their situations, but they'll make up reasons for being better than Jews/east Asians if you talk about them having a higher average IQ than whites.

>watch some fucking youtube videos
I wouldn't do that, or at least not take any of them seriously. Most of them are made to pander to a specific audience or just be dramatic to create a loyal following of fanatics, sadly. It's better to just try and see that situation from every angle to come up with your own thoughts about it than to follow some icon on YouTube who wants you to give his videos views to increase his popularity/revenue.

>taking obvious bait this hard
back to /pol/ newfag

It might not be racism but classism. I live in a place where a lot of our black customers are transplants from cities and they don't know how to act/tip. Not based on their skin color but on there behavior as regulars did they get shit service until they wised up or stopped coming altogether. I mean, refills on sodas all night, ordering the cheapest menu items, asking for tons of freebies and just basically keeping us from other better paying customers. It was mostly city transplants but you could spot the same thing a mile away from white trash and other races and we'd deal with it accordingly. Even our mexican boh staff started pulling that shit until management stepped in. It got so bad that we actually had to change our specials night grat policy and boy did that cause a scene. So maybe the group you saw get turned away was a known group of bad guests or it could be the person telling them about the reservations was misinformed. Or your management is just racist pricks.

>Black people don't tip

good. fuck foh.

>Being racist is not harming anyone

kys faggot

Like your job? Then keep your mouth shut. This goes for everywhere. It's cute that you want to virtue signal and safe the refugees or whatever, but it will bite you in the ass when you're going against someone with authority over you.

You don't put the ugly dogs in the outdoor window of the petshop. And you don't encourage people to bring in their pet snakes just because the petshop allows customer to bring their pets.

That's not racism. It's business. Sorry if you have a trait that might scare away potential or existing customers. Sucks to be you. But keeping the majority of the customers happy is business priority #1.

actually a pretty good point,

once you label another person as racist you make a wall out of a human being. theyll pick up on how you see them as utter human garbage and chances are things wont end well. and chances are you have no imagination of things ever ending well with racists, which is why our nation is so fucking divided.

>Crime statistics are useful and do seem to point to black people committing more crime, but

No. No buts. And none of this "seem to point" shit. I spend half my day consolidating crime data for a lawfirm in South Dakota of all places, and your mind would be fucking blown if you actually pay attention to statistics and don't write them off just because they don't support your political stance.

Reality is not politically correct.

>>Black people don't tip
That might be because of the level of service they're used to.

I'm Indian and have lived in the States for 5 years. I knew how big a deal tipping was before even coming here and have always tipped $1 per drink and 15-20% on food. But I don't think that I ever receive the service white people do unless I'm with a white person. Now, I understand that a lot of Indians don't tip well and waiters are people who will act based on previous experiences like anyone else but this kind of stuff makes me not want to tip more than the minimum expected most of the times.

I can't really say how black people are treated but I suppose its much worse. The whole thing is a feedback loop that keeps making things worse. Both parties are somewhat guilty but I'm going to go ahead and say that the people being paid for serving should be the ones who put service above prejudice.

Women collaborate and destroy.
Men conquer and surpass.

So yes.

What "complicated reasons"? Is it supposed to be poverty? Because that's wrong, poor whites hardly commit as much crime as poor blacks.

Truth of the matter is that blacks are literal subhumans with an average IQ of 80 to 70 depending on their DNA stock. They lack the capacity to understand long term consequences and do not have an understanding of standard right and wrong, wrong being defined for them as getting caught and punished. It's scientifically demonstrated too, despite how any research pointing it out gets instantly defunded.

Racism is defensive, not offensive. It's the same defense mechanism that fires when you come across a large snake in the wild. When you've only ever seen them attacking and behind assholes, of course you're going to avoid them. It is human nature. If you have never felt those defensive instincts, you are literally a broken human.

>Pajeet with a victim complex
the fuck, get the hell out of here you faggot

>I don't think that I ever receive the service white people do unless I'm with a white person
this is some fucking delusion you've got going on here

Do you also rape every half way decent woman you see as well?

Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it. I don't think people are out to get me or that I'm mistreated in general. The US overall has been a great host to me. Far better, I imagine, than any other country and it's people would have been. And you have some of the most honest workers of any rich country.

I just think people working in the service industry have far greater sense entitlement than any other industry.

Similar thing happened at a shitty bar.
The owner forced bouncers to only let x number of blacks in, then deny the rest citing dress code violation.
It caught wind when a local athlete called them out on Twitter

I wish there were more people like you and less mouthbreathing imbeciles that take every post at face value

well god dammit you aren't any fun to argue with

What part of US are you in out of curiosity?

raping and being spooked are, again, offensive vs. defensive. One is planned by a handful of psychos, one is an involuntary reaction shared by 100% of humans

You can easily stop offensive urges like rape unless you're that with that 0.1% of complete psychopaths. But the 100% with defensive issues such as fear and phobias require years of conditioning to break. Which is why the concept of fighting racism is completely retarded and defies all logic.

The OP could've been ten times more obvious with his bait and this thread would still get 100+ replies. A very large percentage of the population on Veeky Forums live to redpill people and will usually end up replying to false flags raised by others who do the same.

cop here, I don't even trust most stats, especially when they go arrest instead of conviction

North Joisey.

My mother in law hates indians. I asked my wife one time why that was, and she didn't really know. It's not something you can casually ask a person to their face. I'll never really understand that. At least I can see how black people get a bad reputation. Not so much with people from india.

>giving black people good service

This is pointless. They don't understand tipping.

>This is pointless
yes american tipping is pointless

Are there nudes?

This.

Whew. I'm glad I'm in a homogenous country. There's no point in having people of different races if you have to worry about trying not to be racist towards them. Then isn't it better off if everyone was the same race? You still judge people based on their race no matter what.
It's better if people acknowledge that everyone is racist and people who think they're better than that are just full of shit.

Located the nigger

A lot of people from my family hate other ethnicities too. I have a sense of why they do but I don't care about probing much further. It's just an age thing, after a while I think you're just proud of your prejudices.

>I'm glad I'm in a homogenous country
I guarantee you your country is boring.
>have to worry about trying not to be racist towards them
This isn't hard nor true. Towards strangers, you should be polite regardless of race. With friends, you talk racist shit to them but try not to cross the line. Just like how you don't try to cross the line about his irritating gf or cunty mom.
>Then isn't it better off if everyone was the same race?
Not really, it's fun to learn about different types of people.
>It's better if people acknowledge that everyone is racist
No, it isn't. Just like it isn't better if people acknowledge that they're selfish or they judge people based on their attractiveness and wealth or advertise their insecurities or that their parents didn't raise them as well as they could have. A completely honest society would barely be a society at all.

How did you type all that without seeing the irony of telling a person to go to /pol/ than "maybe get a few years older in life + life experience"
Jesus Christ, go outside once.

the concept of race didn't always exist in the same terms we think about it today. western antiquity is a good example. race doesn't transcend culture, racial divisions aren't timeless. pull your head out of your ass.

Even if it was written like an intellectual person. It seems like you purposely missed the point and used assumption and unrelated argument to demonstrate that your view is correct. :-/

I don't think my view is correct. It's just another view and that's all it aimed to be.

>i dont want to argue but here's my argument xD

While i agree with you, go fuck yourself

>pic
It's so depressing that this is some people's life and I will never fuck any of them.

There's no way for someone who's always lived in
one to prove that a heterogeneous society is better than a homogeneous society to someone who's always lived in one. All you can do is show how it may not be as fundamentally different in how we interact with people and that the differences may have the positives and negatives in balance. It's all subjective.

Veeky Forums - Politically Incorrect

Since you're uncomfortable, say it to him.

If he cares about it and change his behaviour, good for you; if he doesn't care about it, you can always leave (or stay uncomfortable).

It's his business, OP, If you give a damn about LIBERTY you should let him do with it as he pleases.

What you can do, however, is badmouth the place, and tell everyone what was happening there (given you choose to leave, obviously).

There. He is in his right to do what you described, and you're in your right to badmouth the place too, if you wish.