Frothy urine. No other symptoms. Recent and regular/invariant...

Frothy urine. No other symptoms. Recent and regular/invariant. History of alcohol abuse but not dependent and dont drink everyday. Just bad bingea whih might be worse. /adv/ wont hell me. Pls help. Considering suicide.

Go to a fucking doctor ffs

Not a problem. Its just a dietary thing. Cut out sugary foods/sodas.

i get frothy urine whenever i piss after cumming

I get it all the time.

Yes i know but i want advice now as a hyperchondriac. But my piss is frothy. Af.

My "diagnosis" is that the froth is you aiming the stream straight into the water.

Its so bad though. And recent.

At 22:00. U cunt.

wtf I've always had frothy urine. it's not a some sort of serious medical thing is it?

Does your toilet form dark stains?

if yes go to a doctor immediately, you have too much lipids in your urine for some reason

This can happen with protein in the urine, if you did not drink much water with your alcohol, you may have injured your kidneys from hypoperfusion. You should drink water and stay hydrated. However, if you continue to have excessively frothy urine, you may have a nephrotic syndrome, for which you should see a doc for. You may get a one time urinalysis or a 24 hour urine collection to see what your proteinuria severity is (and to see if you are spilling blood or have an infection, which may not be immediately evident macroscopically). Assuming you are young and otherwise healthy, nephrotic syndromes usually self resolve. But if your serum protein level is severely low, you may need some steroids to keep your kidney from fucking itself.

Tl:dr, watch it for two days, if still frothy, see doc. If having burning with urination or flank pain/nausea/and fever, see a doc.

Creds: medfag.

This has been going on for atleast a month. No extra symptoms.

Im dying. Suicide stream 11pm gmt.

I have this sometimes. Drink more water and less soda/lemonade

Are you the user who thought you had cancer and all kinds of other shit? Or a different hypochondriac?

Just go to a psychiatrist and tell them you have these irrational anxieties to get the happy pills if you can't reign in your own overactive imagination user

Then I would advise you to go see a PCP. Nephrotic/nephritic syndromes are not immediately lethal, but you may feel worse over weeks if you dont do anything about it. Treatment is pretty standard with good outcomes. Just piss in a cup to get diagnosed and if its nothing its nothing! Jeez.

concentration of urea/other proteins in urine. literally means nothing unless you're undergoing ketosis without realizing it

jack off less

worked for me desu

OP is an obese troglodyte who's piss is 2% unprocessed soda

Time for dialysis buddy. Enjoy.

had same symptom,did many test, all came negative, after two weeks everything was back to normal.... in most of cases it is from proteinuria

Lack of water, too much acidic fluid in your diet

Used to have frothier than that every day as a kid OP. Im fine, but if you're worried get a physical and mention it. They do a urine test anyway.

you need to call your local mental hospital