Tonsilith

Sorry if this doesn't go here, but have any of you ever gotten tonsiliths?
I just read up about them after getting one for the first time.
I crushed it in my fingers and it was one of the worst smells ever, like fermented feces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGaT1g-PAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A gf told me about them years ago, and I started noticing them. I definitely got them before and just didn't know what they were - I'd spit out a little white thing and think it was food stuck in my teeth or something.

I love them. They are fun to take out and almost a relief, like popping a pimple. I used to use q-tips, but the best way to remove them is to use a water pik set at the lowest pressure. They just pop right out and you can irrigate your tonsils and get any that have you to appear.

They smell terrible when you crush them, it's pretty cool. I love when I get huge ones or notice my breath smells bad and see a nice on lounging in my crypts.

Some people get massive salivary duct stones, they look gnarly.

Yeah, I had them really badly when I was younger. I don't know if they affect your breath too much, but for sure, when they pop out and they get smashed it reeks of fucking death.

I get them still once or twice a month, and I just pull them out with a bobby pin now and wipe them off on my girlfriend's makeup towel.

Online tells of gargling salt water and other tricks to keep them away, but nothing worked for me except getting older.

I get fairly large ones all the time. I've wondered if they're linked to higher tartar in the mouth - my teeth fill up with tartar pretty quickly, even though I get very little plaque.

Used to, not so much anymore. They quit being so prolific with me when I changed my diet. Drank a lot more water and a lot less coke. Really fascinating things. Like mouth poo.

Everyone's tonsils have different texture-- some people have it really bad.

It's just food that gets stuck and grows bacteria/fungus. Gargling can help.

i have them but they don't really do much

what the fuck are they even.

Get a goddamn dental implement and dig that cunt out of your face.

I used to make myself gag to get them out I used to get them constantly but haven't had them in a couple of years. The smell is like pure offal something that just had to be smelled like whenever you fart on your hand to get a whiff

I got one when I got a terrible throat infection in college

most disgusting thing I've ever experienced coming out of my own body, and I'm the kind of person who picks the individual lumps out of my semen and lines them up on my keyboard to dry

I just pop them out with my tongue.
I can squeeze my tonsils with my tongue, handy talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGaT1g-PAA

>2017
>not having your tonsils removed

>2017
>Not knowing that this is an unnecessary procedure.

I have larger than normal tonsils, so I'm very self conscious about them although I rarely if ever find one.

I went to my doctor about getting them removed, because I live in Canada he advised against it, and when I asked my dentist's assistant if there's anything I can do to prevent them, the fucking cunt said "It's called brushing"

No it isn't you retarded bitch, I looked this shit up before I made the appointment.

The point is, NEVER youtube "tonsil stone removal"

>look at op
>know this wouldn't happen without tonsils
>unnecessary
Vaccination isn't a necessary procedure either, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be without them.

I suppose this counts as an anecdote, but I get a lot of tartar and I've never had a tonsilith.

>Vaccination isn't a necessary procedure either, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be without them.
you DO realize tonsils aren't necessary, right?

Please, point me to the part where I was arguing in favor of tonsils.

well i can't smell anything due to nasal polyps

in recent years research has shown tonsils play more of a role later in life than initially thought and removing them is not ideal.

What fucking role would that be?

>t. thinks the appendix is also vestigial

Not him, and I don't know, but I'm guessing it has to do with immunity. Tonsils are lymph tissue. Maybe it helps old faggots for some special reason.

I used to get them a lot. Stopped once I stopped drinking literally only iced coffee lol

brushing your teeth consistently for 2 mins every night got rid of them for me

One time I saw this on my right tonsil. My throat had been sore for days.
I assumed it was a stone so I began prodding with a qtip. What I did manage to pull out after 30 minutes of this was extremely gooey.
Figured I had taken care of the problem because I am retarded.
When I looked 2 hours later, white shit was everywhere on both tonsils. I had spread it. At that point I concluded it was strep, and decided to drink some whiskey.
Everything was gone the next day. Should I kill myself?

Sometimes I loosen one with a strong sneeze.

Gargle mouthwash to prevent them.

Is the texture like chalk?