Does space really go on forever? It seems far fetched when you think about it, but then again it doesn't

Does space really go on forever? It seems far fetched when you think about it, but then again it doesn't.
General cool space shit thread

No, it eventually warps back on itself like in Pacman.

We're actually not sure if it's finite or infinite.

space is countable

The universe is all and everything there is. If the universe is finite it implies there is an outside the universe with nothing or god in it. As nothing doesn't exist the universe must be infinite.

You've got to have nothing in order to have something

We're constantly surrounded by something and yet there's not an ounce of nothing to be found

>The universe is all and everything there is. If the universe is finite it implies there is an outside the universe with nothing or god in it.
No it doesn't, and that's contradictory anyway.

Found the philosophy major

>implying there's something wrong with philosophy

Of course there's nothing wrong with it, Starbucks and McDonald's need educated employees

>implying there's anything wrong with starb or mcd

This is actually pretty true. Philosophy nowadays is just a pseudo-intellectual circle jerk from whiny hipsters looking for validation

>it implies there is an outside
Not really.

kek'ed and chk'ed
philosophy majors on suicide watch

absolutely does

Go read The Hidden Reality by Brian Greene and then come back and discuss this. You have no idea what you're talking about. And don't forget your Starbucks nametag before you leave this morning.

back to >>>/popsci/

>infinity
>existing
smug-wildberger.png

>book written by world renown physicist who was publishing extra-dimensional topology papers in his mid 20's
>popsci
pick one faggot

Been on astrange trip all my life, seeing weird shit, perceiving other senses. One time I imagined an infinite universe. Suddenly I got it, I could grasp it. I was able to understand infinity in its entirety. Hard to explain , it followed another logic. I felt like from being in a room in a big house to suddenly having an aerial view of the house.