What do you want to invent, Veeky Forums?

What do you want to invent, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSur4uPx4sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a bf

Anything that would give me enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life so I can focus on my useless but fun research

An inventor.

Successful decentralized realtime realvalue currency

A totally comprehensive and holistic philosophy of life that gives purpose, values humanity, and adheres to scientific truth. Then complete the philosophy of science, and create a new widely adopted school institution that teaches both

An intergalactic time traveling immortal space vessel whose sole purpose is to protect earth as a sanctuary against any threat, and enact terrible vengeance against those who do threaten.

A practical microfusion engine

A death ray I can use over standard tcp/ip protocols.

hi im from hawaii and im a girl and im really into marine biology! (specifically deep sea creatures and chemotrophs)

a vector for true love

also to answer your question, i'd probably invent a synthetic form of chemolithotropic bacteria as a form of biomimicry. or create a machine to remove common pollutant particles from the air with microscopic sticky hairs, similar to those of an orangutan crab!

>strong artificial intelligence
>time travel
>perpetual motion machine

youtu.be/DSur4uPx4sg

Is this a new meme?

Why do you want to kill computers and/or the internet?

Epigenomics

A private simulation. Just like my world,but doing different things,see how would they end up.

Sex bots

a gf

Climate change

Wireless electricity
no, i don't mean batteries.

A VR Kurisu-tina Ai gf.

A series of implants that I can use to slowly become a robot so that I can put off my existential fear of death until the soul crushing march of time has broken my spirit and I accept my impending death.

I'd put my creature in your deep sea if you know what I mean

Creature Feature

No I don't know what you mean

A machine that un-burns food.

Automated fast food system and become a gorillionaire

A wheel.

Mechs, just to prove fags who think they're smart wrong.

A memedrive that worked would be good for humanity too, space exploration and colonization for everyone. Relativistic weapons too.

Self improving AI that will regulate this board, please.

Fire extinguisher?

Tesla already did this back in the early 1900's. Tesla coils are not very complicated machines, why not just build one in your garage?

a gf

A ghost creator

An AI,
If I could I would
even if it meant sacrificing all of humanity cause it turns evil
just out of pure curiosity, I would

A way to transcend the Human body and control the entire universe while living in a state of eternal fullfillment thereby essentially becoming god.

On a serious note im thinking that if everything in biology and for that evolution and ecology of species can be explained with DNA. Then i would like to invent a statistical approximation formula for a paleontology-derived "hypothetical DNA". this could be used as an approximate model of macroevolution based on natural selection