Best book in your opinion

That's right, best book ever written contest. Feel free to just say best in blank genre too, if you're afraid of making too many people mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=J R Book
twitter.com/AnonBabble

À la recherche du temps perdu

The Brothers Karamazov

Ulysses

Ada

C'est un livre très patricien

J R

yup I fucking said it. call me crazy. I do not give a fuck. I thought it was hilarious and heartfelt. made me feel. good times. suck a dick.

Heartfelt seems like a strange accolade for 'J R,' which I did enjoy. What did you find heartfelt about it, user, the relationship between Bast and ... Stella? Or Amy and Jack?

The grosse feeling I was imparted with while reading 'J R' was antipathy, with maybe only a few bona fide beating hearts (namely Bast and Amy) littered throughout.

Moby-Dick

what the fuck is J R

it's probably Metamorphoses

OVID
V
I
D

Do people not use google anymore.
lmgtfy.com/?q=J R Book

not op but JR is beautiful despite its humor and irony, I actually found Bast's story tragic, and Gibbs, as enjoyable as he is to watch fuck around, it's often just as despondent and lost

The Quran

If you haven't actually read it then you can't say no btw

the ego and its own

A Life

I don't disagree with any of this, but I was asking specifically why he found it heartfelt, or perhaps what he felt was heartfelt about 'J R.' A (character's) story can be tragic without being heartfelt. I agree about Jack, I found him pitiful most of the time, perhaps his unfinished book stirred a little compassion in me

no btw

No, former muslim here. In youth I used to aggressively memorize it so i can be a hafaz and shit.

Eyyy another former muzzie on Veeky Forums. I was never proper muslim though. No Albanian muslims really are.

Infinity Jest

holy shit. this is the future of the Internet.

Unironically Lolita

Illuminatus!

unironically don quixote

I'm quite a fan of Illuminati (the game) because of this book series lel

Never played it. Are you talking vidya, tabletop, or your own weird go at controlled schizophrenia?

Principia Mathematica

Anna Karenina

unironically my diary t b q h f a m i l y

Joseph and His Brothers. Of all time you say, published in 1943 you say? In terms of context not only is it Mann's greatest work but rivals if it not surpasses Dante and Milton's works