Veeky Forums here. Does Veeky Forums have any good ketogenic recipes?

Veeky Forums here. Does Veeky Forums have any good ketogenic recipes?

You're in for it now, boy-o

Roast chicken is nice. I like to braise chicken thighs also. What are you looking for? More clever tricks that replace carbs in dishes like the cheese taco shells? Half of the recipes in traditional cookbooks are low-carb.

^Came here to say this

Ketoacidosis is healthy! It is NOT a medical condition that can easily lead to death! Nuh uh!

i've made cheese taco shells and they're goddamn delicious

fuck your dumbass diet though

Dietary ketosis is not ketoacidosis.

Don't you ever post some meme sentence like that at me ever again, you queer faggot. Dietary ketosis is not a real concept. Ketosis is something that happens when you're not getting the nutrition you need.

When you hold your breath do you call that dietary carbon dioxide poisoning? Kill self faggot.

An ice cold glass of olive oil

a lot of the time people on those diets hold off on carbs 6 days of the week to enter the "ketosis" state and then stuff themselves with carbs on the 7th day to compensate.

I guarantee fucking with your body like that leads to cancer long term. Just the acid base inbalance is enough to cause problems, but there's definitely other fuckery going on there.

>that leads to cancer long term
any credibility you may have had was removed the second you thought this was a thing

Get carbquik.

It's like bisquick, but 90% fewer carbs.

Keto drove me insane 'cause I missed bready/cakey things.

But prepare for some monster shits. I'm taking pringle can-sized.

I am a type 1 diabetic who eats a ketogenic diet to stay in low-level dietary ketosis for very high blood glucose control and extremely high insulin sensitivity. I am fit as hell and it feels great. I have also experienced DKA years ago eating a typical high-carb Western diet. It is more painful and torturous than kidney stones, dental abscesses and getting kicked in the nuts by far. Although they are on the same scale, one is a controlled and viable alternate metabolic process while the other is an uncontrolled metabolic train wreck. They are not the same thing. A kitten is not a man-eating tiger.

Go the fuck back to redd.it. Keto diets are marketed by hacks as a way to fight cancer. If anything, this makes me almost certain that it causes it.

>Keto diets are marketed by hacks as a way to fight cancer
That just makes them equally as retarded.
However, I respect your hate of all things leddit.

Cabbage rolls! There are a lot of recipes online. I usually wing mine desu

>Dietary ketosis is not a real concept
>Ketosis is something that happens when you're not getting the nutrition you need
So which is it?

loose or hard

I'm also interested since I have high insulin resistance

He means that it is a deficiency disease and should only occur when you are malnourished. In that sense it is not a valid dietary concept.

Eat grean leaf veggies, no root veggies (you can eat onions and carrots without much issue, no potatoes though)

Eat berries, no big fruits

No grain, sugar, sweeteners. No starch.

Any meat, fish or fowl

Dairy is ok, but whole.

That's pretty much it.