Is it really that hard to find an academic job?

is it really that hard to find an academic job?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/hc/1052847
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it really that hard not to clickbait with some anonymous titcow?

only if you're not jewish

is it really that hard to have a tiny dick?

really

Are you 14?

unfortunately

Yeah, they're very competitive positions and getting a position is no guarantee of keeping it.

Modern colleges are like the academia of Ancient Greece, at the end of the day you need to suck off some old gay guy to get anywhere.

More importantly, is it really that hard to get a qt gf?

No idea. Had about half a hundred girlfriends by now, not a single cutie.

Can we post cute Veeky Forums girls in this thread

It's very easy to get an academic job if you ARE a qt gf.

Tenure track is dead bro

Fuck off cunt.

Please do.

samefag

As in, professor? If so, it's stupid easy, just jump through the hoops and you'll be there.

nope, fag.

Do you have more of her

No, but it's a shit job and you'll have a shit life

You're just upset there's no sauce.

But at least they won't have to contend with the real world, risk having their convictions challenged, or abandon the nourishing teats of a protective institution.

That's the attraction of academia. It's a manifestation of the Mother Complex. Academics may have a shitty life, but it's a bargain their neuroses have compelled them to accept.

Connie Carter
Erika Elfwencrona
yuki.la/hc/1052847

Oh man, her face is so disappointing

Dude what?

Just try getting something properly published. Peer review will really make you feel safe and protected.

>No
Kek, where do you get that from? It's hard as balls to make a proper career in academia.

leave him, he's probably just some social sciences undergrad

But her body so comfy.

You son of a famalam

>prometheus edition
dropped.

What is it about people who browse Veeky Forums, they can never accept that people might genuinely like things. It's really depressing.

>implying the majority of academics aren't jaded alcoholics who've come to hate their fields

This. When I went to university I couldn't believe the parade of drunks, neurotics, oddballs and social refugees who'd been appointed to teach me. None of them could have held down a real job.

not connie carter, thats just what google gives from a scrape of mistaken results. faces are different and connie is clearly more pale. cam girl by the name of ronnaraze. there are some pics and a couple videos

>tfw no belly gf

You're right. My apologies.

It can't be that hard m8.

chloe.jpg @ "cute" """"lit"""""" girls in this thread

voila

>girls
First two are trannys.

STOP POSTING LEWD GIRLS I'M TRYING TO DO NOFAP TO UNLUCK MY LITERARY GENIUS AND WILL OF POWER
PLEASE STOP

UNLOCK*
SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING? STOP

yeah i don't think not touching your dick will make you a literary genius

who's this land whale?

TAKE THE REDPILL YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE NU-MALE
DONT TOUCH YOUR PENIS, STOP KEKING YOURSELF, THE ONLY ONES THAT SHOULD BE TOUCHING YOUR PENIS ARE VIRGIN WHITE WOMEN

underrated

i'm touching my dick now

So... underage girls?

Depends on where you live.
Academia is in the process of being crushed by the Internet like the Music Industry was years before, so unless you're looking for a niche field or have some connections, don't expect find something easy.

guru-ayatollah user, to whom should i flock if i am not white then ?