How am i supposed to know if i can afford a restaurant that has no menu online or outside...

how am i supposed to know if i can afford a restaurant that has no menu online or outside. like what if i walk in and its 800 a plate

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

It's probably a rape dungeon. Enjoy it.

Yelp.com

800 what?

This is a good rule of thumb.

>like what if i walk in and its 800 a plate
You turn around and walk out.

if you have to worry about not being able to afford restaurant food, maybe going out to eat shouldn't be a priority, mate

800? i think your thinking election campaign dinner.

Walk in sit down read menu and walk out if you like. It's not rocket science tardo

>$800 fundraising dinner

LMAO, try $10,000. You think the fuckers buying our Congress are that cheap? They're high grade call girls afterall.

Try checking your phone for average prices without drinks

I agree that if you have to ask you probably shouldn't spend money on this.
honestly if you are concerned about the price so much just skip it. there are great values out there when it comes to food, most expensive placed aren't worth it and I say this as someone who dines out a lot.
a $300 dollar diner is usually just about the person, place, or names associated with it. I've experienced shit service in fancy restaurants more often than in middle of the road diners.

my favorite places worry about affordability and experience. I just had dinner with the wife in a place where the service was great, the owner and manager passed by and said hello, the ingredients were fresh and the food was good. the bill was around $50. she had a shirashi box and I had some fish shef special.

shit was cash.

ask the menu
if it is expensive you leave discreetly

>what if i walk in and its 800 a plate

That would never happen. Even places that can charge $80 a plate require a reservation.

Also look at a site like yelp, dum dum. They give you a general idea of the price range.

>shef special
>shef

If you have to ask the price you can't afford it

honestly, dont take this the wrong way, but its probably a rape dungeon

gp

then no one can afford anything. What if the price is more money than there is in the entire world?

that sounds unlikely

walk in, ask to see a menu, don't be a faggot and turn back if you don't like the dishes or the price

>how am i supposed to know if i can afford a restaurant that has no menu online or outside. like what if i walk in and its 800 a plate
Often someone will have a menu photographed in a place like yelp or tripadvisor. You can add it up.
Ranges for affordability are listed in places like Michelin, Zagat, or other guidebooks, like $$$, or $.
Call the restaurant, and simply ask what is the range for their entree prices. Assume other courses are less, so only have to ask the one question. So, this is where you learn the entrees start at $18 and the prime aged steak is $45. If you don't understand market price for seafood, just assume it to be twice the amount you would pay if you were buying it at a fish market.
If there are no prices on the menu at all, I wouldn't even go. That's antiquated in a way that is intended to rip you off. The most wealthy of clientele still make their choices not just by description and their mood, but also if they think it will be "worth it" by comparison to the other choices.
Before walking into a restaurant, read the menu posted outside of the door, and if there isn't one, walk in and ask the maitre'd to see the menu first before sitting down, or even act like you just ate, but was walking by for maybe somewhere to dine tomorrow. When you decline to eat at that moment, you can cover with "oh, not seeing anything right now, or pretend to be vegan or not seeing any soups that interest you, etc.

>shef

Walk behind the restaurant and check their garbage
If there are lots of hamburger leftovers you can probably afford it, if you see seafood then don't go inside