Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPPdRfRZkkw
youtu.be/msaSIwI4CAA?t=276
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to him you nonce

Nah I ain't no bitch

w-who me?

YES YOU FUCKING DONKEY

No, you're just a recovered cokehead. You have no right to order me or anyone else around.

Yes chef!

I don't believe Gordon has ever been a cokehead, recovered or otherwise.

His brother is a smackhead, though.

[spoiler]FUCK OFF[/spoiler]

Heard chef, sorry for being such a disappointment

Has anyone ever worked in a busy restaurant line?

How stressful is it? Is the pay worth it?

pls no

I work at one now, and have for the last 2 years
Get paid 13/hr (started at 10 got raised because i'm no chump)
Work is hard for about 4 or 5 of the 10 hours I go in per day and the rest is prep and cleanup.
Still drove me into becoming a serious alcoholic though. Lots of criticism and soul crushing moments where you pour your heart out into something and it's universally hated. Also the chef will tear me and the other cooks apart for the smallest things which has made me an anal asshole outside of work.

Seems lovely

Verbal and physical abuse is my fetish, angry chefs have no power over me. Except sexual. And physical if they want

Lol i remember that one

Do what he says.
Ramsay is just giving input in a way he thinks works for Americans and to be fair, a lot of them are too pigheaded to accept that they have problems with the way they run things or their ego's too big that they try to maintain the "fake it until you make it" attitude even if Ramsay can see right through that facade.

People fuck up and Ramsay brings them down to earth. If the fucker wants me to use less salt, I'll use less salt. If the fucker wants me to cook my pizzas more evenly, I'll cook my pizzas more evenly. If he wants me to clean my walk-ins, I'll schedule a time for people to do cleaning.

It isn't that hard to figure out. People are egotistical slobs with no sense of protocol.

Punch him in the nuts or throat. Tired of his sense of entitlement due to his height. Hes a prick.

He's also doing what the producers tell him to do. It's a TV program whose whole point is drama. OFC he's going to play up the angry persona, that's what he's getting paid millions to do.

Have you lost the fucking plot? Is this a joke to you? I can tell you I'm not fucking laughing. You're 300,000 in DEBT and you want to hire people to clean FOR YOU? Don't be lazy this is your business, treat it like it is.

Please be in London

Manchester

really? me too, i especially enjoy being humiliated for some reason

whats ur skype bby u piece of shits :3

fuck off ya scotch bastard

sorry, but i don't use skype. i think my name was sissy-laura, email is [email protected] Sir

>you, C'MERE
>yes chef
>FUCK OFF
this shit always gets me

Is this a meme, or are you just some thirsty beta on Veeky Forums that lives in london

it's a meme

>almost 7 years
;_;

Yeah. What the fuck are we doing with our lives?

prolonged suicide

Denmark.
How new r u

Here's my raw dish for you.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

L

N E W Y O R K
E
W

Y
O
R
K

he wrote a fucking book about it, that's the only reason he's famous. Why do you think he get's angry? honestly.

>that's the only reason he's famous.
It's certainly not being the only 3Mstar chef in London when he became famous; nor when he became known as le angry chef guy when he allowed camera crews to film him while he ran his first restaurant
>Why do you think he get's angry?
Two things:
1. His passion is often misunderstood as being angery, and;
2. Daddy issues
youtube.com/watch?v=VPPdRfRZkkw

lel no, he was "addicted to perfection"
youtu.be/msaSIwI4CAA?t=276

panic

O D E N S E
D
E
N
S
E

Aalborg.

I'd go over and if he's disrespectful, I'd throw cocaine in his face

I AIN'T NO BITCH CHEF

Love it, drinking, coke, and some old fucks will call u out to give u enough money to buy a pack of smokes.

>started at 10 got raised because i'm no chump
Surely you mean 'Cause I ain't no bitch'

>he wrote a fucking book about it, that's the only reason he's famous. Why do you think he get's angry? honestly.
You're thinking of Anthony Bourdain

I am a bitch though. I'm the guy on the line who starts crying when chef goes to the back to do his recipes and prep and inventory. So does everyone else though, so we are collectively a bitch

as we know, gordon raises his own livestock for personal use so he can ensure the best possible quality.
he gives them antibiotics

so why should I avoid animals that take antibiotics since clearly they are ok

side note, purdue sucks, chickens aren't vegetarian so stop feeding them that vegetarian diet and making them taste like literally nothing

When I say "people" I mean "staff"

I g'there.

Interactive roleplay memes? Is this the birth of something revolutionary?

instantly start crying and wrecking everyone's dishes

"Fuck off, you scottish cunt. Don't you have a supermarket to thieve from?"

Ooooo he wouldn't like that user