If white rice is so unhealthy why do Japanese people eat a ton of it and have the best health in the world?

If white rice is so unhealthy why do Japanese people eat a ton of it and have the best health in the world?

Portion control and hard work.

First off, it's not "the Japanese." It's some little southern island off of Japan that belongs to them. Second, they mostly eat a local purple yam. Third, please fellate my penis with your mouth, you filthy boy.

White carbs aren't unhealthy, loading up on them is. A little rice along with some vegetables and a little fish is a pretty good way to eat, desu.

>If white rice is so unhealthy
It's not. Some people love to pick carbs as a scapegoat for their health problems, but don't confuse that with reality.

Exactly. And that applies to any cuisine.

They are still irradiated from ww deuce and burn calories at a higher rate than anyone else.

how many vagina do you think the doctor has slayed in his 900 years of life?

'HEALTHY' IS A PROPERTY OF DIETS, NOT INDIVIDUAL FOODS

Low carb is just a meme because Americlaps refuse to stop eating so much sugar

Yes, we know.

But when a single specific food is such a large % of your diet as a whole then the properties of that food matter a great deal.

Yup, a greasy double cheese double bacon double patty hamburger and a large coke could be one of the healthiest things some starving nigger in africa could possibly eat depending on their malnutritions

It's fascinating how some people consciously make posts like this.

I think it's more fascinating that you don't realize just how correct he/she is.

White rice is not unhealthy. The same idiots preaching this stuff their faces with sugar all day every day or scream about how bad artificial sweeteners are... yet we have very minimal studies showing they (((may))) cause cancer when consumed at levels far beyond what a normal human could possibly intake. Yet we KNOW sugar is pro-inflammatory and those same people gobble it up.

>he/she
>no xe

Bigot.

he right dough

When deficient, a high fat, high GI carb, high protein source is literally the best thing you can do for your body. Insulin spikes and shuttles nutrients into your cells, plus the leptin and ghrelin response.

Nah, refeeder syndrome. Look up Karen Carpenter or the cut-off Nazis at Stalingrad who finally got an airdrop of high-calorie tinned meat.

>it's not "the Japanese."
Yes it fucking is. Okinawa just slightly more so

>[overall correct principle]
>YEAH SURE BUDDY THAT REALLY APPLIES TO [reductio ad absurdum tier situation laden with le edgy niggers xd] I AM BEING SARCASTIC!!!!
>HES RIGHT U KNO!!!1!1!

can you guys rate my average daily diet

during the day i eat leafy shit greens (like lettuce, spinach) fruit (mostly banans and apple) berry( straw and blue) vegs (mostly carrot cucumber zucchini) shrimp chicken beef all meats grilled up on skillet with soybean oil plus a lil extra shit here and there.. should i add to or replace any of dese staples or do yall think i am looking balanced?

your gay

being gay would make my life easier

>Karen Carpenter
>emetine cardiotoxicity
I checked her out, looks like she intentionally poisoned herself in an attempt to vomit her meal back up.

>nazis at Stalingrad
Got a link for that one? Sounds juicy.

looks fine nigga. maybe cut out some of the fruit and get some other source of carbs in there. getting all your carbs through fruit may not be the best

Some of it depends on the ratio of your fruit/veg to meat and starches, but it's looking fairly good. A little more variety wouldn't hurt you (pick 1 out of the ordinary fruit and vegetable per shopping trip, maybe). For your meats add some fish.

Nah senpai, heard about it I believe maybe a decade ago when History Channel was actually good (or maybe it was Military Channel before it became "American Heroes" channel). There was a super-concentrated meat ration made for a high calorie to size ratio.

Another anecdote would be a small contingent of the Germans holding onto a block in Stalingrad. Completely cut off, losing ground, ammunition and food every day. With a break in the clouds, and God's good graces they had a delivery of rations airdropped to an area they were able to reach. When they opened the boxes, it was dried marjoram and peppercorns. They surrendered the next day.

i forgot to mention i usually eat some rice (steamed or fried with veg) or bread when i have meat as well

I always forget about fish i will have to learn how to cook some of them. i also get used to eating the same fruits and veggies. the ones i listed are just my safe picks but i want to try mixing avocado into my diet off the top of my head

are you a "hip" housewife who just found Veeky Forums?

also, how the hell don't you know how to cook cod or salmon? fuck's sake

Nigga Veeky Forums is mainly hip housewifes, you're the outsider

im 19 and homeless i also work in a kitchen full time where i have these foods readily available to me. i know how to "cook" cod and salmon and most other fish just dont have any good recipes that i can attest to. whats da beef???

Are you for real? I thought we were all guys. Why the fuck would women want to be on Veeky Forums with all the offensive and un-PC guy humour and banter?

there's some grill here
most are much inclined to let you know they are

Most never say it you just assume cause it's the only ones you see. I learned from Veeky Forums from a group of girls in 2007.
How sheltered do you have to be too think shock humour and other of colour stuff is exclusive to guys?

It's just like Facebook and Twitter except you don't have to wear makeup for the selfies :)

I'm pretty sure Okinawans eat more sweet potatoes than yams. You've probably never seen a yam.

I yam what I yam.

maybe women aren't the way you think they are........shocker

because as much as the sjw, normie, and anti normie crowds want you to believe.
women are just as stupid as men and shitpost just as much.

nice bait post, reported.

Smaller portions. That pic proves the point.

depends how much you eat

Obviously you've never read Aristotle. If your claim can be refuted, even if the example is extreme, then your claim was incorrect all along. Don't blame him for stating the obvious, blame yourself for overlooking the obvious.