Whew, that was a close one, almost had a girl have to take responsibility for her actions. Luckily...

whew, that was a close one, almost had a girl have to take responsibility for her actions. Luckily, disaster was averted.

ctvnews.ca/canada/pizzeria-meltdown-customer-berates-mum-for-son-s-tantrum-until-staff-step-in-1.3503310

>canada
>has nothing to do with food or cooking
>fucking canada

What fucking mental gymnastics convinced you that this belongs on the food and cooking board

>houston pizza isn't food

huh better get rid of all the mcdonalds threads tooooo

If you berate the mum, she wins

>houston

Also, why don't you post about pizzagate while you're at it, because anything that tangentially happened in proximity to an eatery apparently belongs on this board.

Fucking dickslice.

Maybe screaming across the restaurant on top of an already loud and crying child isn't the best way to handle that situation. Not a food related thread anyway, there are plenty of other places to discuss "MGTOW/red pill" things.

>>houston pizza isn't food

But nobody is talking about the pizza. They're talking about the people.

god who put a stick up your guyses asses today, you're probably all women

back to your containment board idiot

Wow, I can hardly believe the things people think are newsworthy.

Real men don't post about hating women on the food & cooking board on Veeky Forums.

This. We got /r9k/ for that.

Not OP but it's obvious by the amount of tipping threads, supermarket threads and fast food threads that you cunts are only complaining because he badmouthed women.

I'm as annoyed as the next guy with screaming kids, but what is more screaming going to accomplish?

>child has a tantrum: is a villain
>grown man who went his own way has a tantrum: is the misrepresented hero

got a date for this evening, OP?

those threads are common enough to be ignored. We don't need another genre of tangentially food related threads to be taking up space too.

This is one of the biggest issues with western societies right now. Every woman that posesses a spawn in filthy diapers expects to be able to self righteously infringe on the PAID experience of other people. Get over yourselves. No one thinks your filthy spawn screaming, dribbling, puking and shitting in their pants is "cute."

In asia this would never happen. They respect other peoples space.

tl;dr Keep your filthy spawn corralled at home. No one thinks they're cute or admires you for spewing them out.

you think asians respect other peoples' space?

were you perhaps dropped on your head as a child?

I bet you're from /pol/. "I found an article about a degenerate woman losing control of her kind in a pizza restaurant, I'll go post about how much women suck on Veeky Forums." Then you get upset when you realize the rest of the site disagrees with you and start tossing around names. In b4 "cuck".

>whew, that was a close one, almost had a girl have to take responsibility for her actions.

This is what happens when Nigger culture seeps into everyday america.

Everything is somebody else fault and everybody's a fucking victim.

Whenever I hear "asians," it immediately tells me that the person has no idea what they're talking about. Even a Hong Kong or Macau Chinaman is night and day to a subhuman mainlander. Factor in things like Japan, Korea, East Russia, or even India and it gets more retarded.

Like me calling you a faggot-ass Canadian or Mexican, idunno, can't tell the difference.

I pray we didn't hurt your feeling, mr.chan

>In b4 "cuck".

frig off gwailo

>No father
Don't worry user, nobody in the world is able to stop her from fucking up her own life
She may get away with being a cunts but she has to live with her spoiled children and you get to walk away and love your life
At the end you won by not playing

Of course she's a single mother.

If tipping belongs then service does too

That's what you consider to be one of the biggest issues? Not all the people dying from obesity and drug addiction, anti-science sentiments, tribalism, or any of the other problems that literally kill people? But that some women with children act self-righteous sometimes?

If you read the article it said she was trying to take the kid outside of the restaurant. Some guy started screaming at her, which only made things worse and people were happy when he was asked to leave. Just because you're in a restaurant doesn't mean you get to be in a little bubble and act like you can't help out someone who is having a problem. If you can't help at least don't make it worse like that guy did.

Maybe not having a touch of compassion for someone is a bigger issue.

>It doesn't belong because I don't like it
>I bet you are from pol
I bet you are from pol

Man, those sure are a lot of buzzwords for being an idiot.

Single mother kids are way more likely to grow up and commit murder than normal kids
This could end up killing someone

>Maybe have a bit of compassion
Nobody ever had any for me you cunts, I don't play into your game
>People were happy
Sure, you probably have never see. A single mom, nobody there was happy

Parenting is hard :(((

>“He really screamed very loudly,” she said. “He said ‘Take your kid outside! God!’ I couldn’t take him outside because my other son was by himself.”

Then get him and take them both outside you stupid fat fuck.

Since mothers are women and all women are bitches and all women in positions of power become cunts, it's not surprising that children of single mothers end up fucked in the head. Modern divorce is a disease of the social virus "Feminism" and to be frank only kids that had two normal (see: heterosexual) parents are fully developed humans worthy of trust and mutual respect.

Hahaha

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

kys

>it's a fat single mother

I'm shocked.

Spotted the half-orphan. I pity your miserable upbringing.

I was the child of a single mother after she divorced a drug-addicted and physically abusive man. I didn't murder anyone. It's not always the woman's fault either.

>inb4 roastie shouldn't have children with someone like that
He didn't start out that way.

cuck

If your children aren't "restaurant ready", for the love of all that is good get a goddamned babysitter instead of taking your rambunctious crotch fruit with you.

You've been brainwashed by your mom. She drove him to drug abuse because of how shitty she was and then she dug her claws into you through your developing years. I'm afraid you'll likely repeat the cycle. F

>nobody had any for me

yes they did you rationalizing faggot

Most Asians are mainland chinks I guess.

The west doesn't typically have all those problems. It consists of more countries than the USAbomination

jello please, he's already had enough

For the love of god this.

Even if you fucked up in planning your day and are stuck in a pinch, get them some drive through so you don't have to disturb others. It's not like it'll be any worse for them than """""boston""""" pizza.

>the West
>not literally the USA and its satellites
Top kek

>I didn't murder anyon

Yeah but you're browsing this shithole, so you didn't turn out as well as you want us to think.

I could sure as hell stop my husband getting on drugs, your mom is a retard.

>Whenever I hear "asians," it immediately tells me that the person has no idea what they're talking about.

I'm talking about first worlders like China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. One of the hallmarks of those cultures, since you've obviously never been there, is minimizing impact on your fellow citizens. You don't selfishly allow your screaming spawn to disrupt other peoples life. That's one of the reasons they're btfo of the US. Get used to your feminized world of selfishness.

>first world
>China
>minimizing impact on your fellow citizens
Made me lol. Chinks will run over people in the street who've already been hit. They're subhuman.

never made any sense, boston isn't even known for pizza. In fact boston might be where I've gotten the worst pizza I've had. vermont was bad too
you know you're really doing something wrong when you consistently put out a worse product than florida

Asians shit literally anywhere, you faggots have no say.

Man I love those videos.

Florida has a decent number of people with Italian heritage so you can find a fair number of Italian-American restaurants in some places. There's 3 or 4 restaurants within 10 minutes of where I live and they all have decent food as long as you know what to order. Some places do pizza better, some do dishes better, some use cheaper toppings, etc. but you can still get good food.

Well, it's true. /pol/ posters are by far the most obvious and worst shitposters on the entire site

I get it dude, you're still upset about losing the election.

>its about statistics until its no longer convinient for me

this is neo-Veeky Forums

this has been up for hours while people get banned for discussing food

cry some more?

This thread just made everyone furious about the most random things.

I want to be furious too.

Your mother's a whore

start a newsletter about it