>still no cure for male pattern baldness

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/3DNJp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
dermarollerinfo.com/micro-needling-derma-roller-for-hair-loss/
amazon.com/Beauty-Care-Micro-Needles-0-5mm/dp/B074598LV3/
progressivehealth.com/zinc-hair-loss.htm
immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11188-my-green-teacoconut-topical-and-green-juicing-progress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called wigs

a) not a cure
b) not a good solution either because of too many drawbacks

Here's an ancient Eastern cure for baldness:

1. Shave it off
2. Grow a beard

>tfw going bald but can't grow a beard at 24
This is too much

And permanently lock yourself to dating only +35yo women. No thanks, weeb.

Daily reminder that balding is a sign of INTENSE BRAIN ACTIVITY.
Be proud bald man.

There is a cure.

imgur.com/gallery/3DNJp

That's one seriously convincing tranny.

What kind of faggot place do you live that men have to look like metroboys to get younger pussy?

>What kind of faggot place do you live that men have to look like metroboys to get younger pussy?
Everywhere.
You think young chicks will date a bald and old neckbeard?

AHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Steven Seagal got his hair fixed and it didn't stop him from looking old and fat.

Is everyone here retarded?

Several general ways to cure hair loss, most won't help with receding hairlines above your temps though:
- Minoxidil (Regain) - increases blood flow (probably), apply twice a day on your head as lotion or foam, risk of increased body hair
- Finasterid (Propecia) - stops your test becoming DHT, thus saving your overly sensitive follicles - take it orally, low risk of random shit like erectile problems

There are various derivatives of both substance classes, you can look them up.

Then there is hair transplant, where you can even use general body hair. Some biotine, selenium and zink won't hurt either.

t. Medbro

Do consider suicide

Get a hair transplant. Or shave your head and grow a beard; bald men with beards look badass

former hairdresser for toni'n'guy, when balding men or women who's hair is thinning out ask me for advice id tell them to do not waste their money on those things. i understand fully that hair to a man is like a lions mane but that shit is cosmetic.

also there are many reason why someones hair might be thinning, but its mostly a culmination of things like genetics, diet, enviromental reasons, fashion choices. so when you see an ad for some sort of miracle treatment its mostly bulshit.

read the frint print too lads.
>works for 99% of men
>97% success rate
dont be dumb

What diet and environmental shit is bad? Apparently keto is good for hair. I wanna keep my hair...

oh forgot to add also those success rates they spruik in fine print is bulshit because success to them is when their treatments grow back some hair, which some products do but let me say that the hair that usually comes back isnt like the hair you will be expecting.

1. because everyones hair/scalp grows differently as i mentioned above with factors as to why someone might be losing hair.
2. people who lose hair, means the follicles on the regions of balding work differently to those elsewhere, notice how a lot of men bald on top and the sides still grow hair? IF by any chance you use a product that is capable of sprouting any hair i can guarantee that it is almost always sparse, thin, baby hair, not thick like the hair on the sides usually are.

ketoconazole is good for hair not keto diet

anyway, hair genetics just suck. I'm balding, but I try not to let it get me down. Still got laid with a 20 year old a year ago when I was clearly balding, and she was qt and gave me head whenever I wanted

Source?

There is Finasteride but that depends on whether you would rather keep your hair or have a functional dick.

It'll be a gene therapy. It'll be earlier than most gene therapies, because the servicer provider will only need to chimerize a small piece of your outer shell rather than changing your entire genome.

JAPS WILL CLONE HAIR BY 2020
START SAVING NOW FOR TRANSPLANT

:(

It kills your dick. Also it's bad for your circulatory system.

Why do people spread this meme?

Because I tried it.

just got FUE hair transplant technique in Turkey, not actually a cure, but looking forward to see my new hair

Drink pumpkin seed oil every day, and your hair will grow back. It's good for your prostate aswell.

Whiny little pussy fuccbois like you are pathetic.

baka.

Why in T*rkey? And there are doctors in Shiturkey? I thought mudslimes hated science.

It costs half the price i'd pay in Switzerland. Even with the hotel, the taxi transferts to the airport and the clinic and the flight ticket.

Being this much of a moron
>kys

i dont get it , this donst work for every one ?

very expenisve

probably alex jones

That's not exactly a cure, it's a therapy because you continue to lose the non-transplant hairs as you age and need maintenance procedures

Looks like a torture device much like that six-pronged head "massager"

this tool is proven to be 6 times more effective than Rogain, zero side effects, reusable, and costs only $10

your welcome

a 0.5mm dermaroller is barely be felt. 1st time I used it hurt a tiny bit. Now I don't feel it at all.

>This is the most frequent thread on Veeky Forums except highschool questions

We need more women

hairline is ok but hair looks shitty and fine. old person hair basically. no thickness or luster

>dermaroller
does it restore hair or only prevent more loss?

>low risk of random shit like erectile problems
That's not what I've heard

I've been using it for a month. I've noticed both. Many new short hairs along the hair line. Here's a study if you're interested.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

can you link me to the one you bought? any tips for using it or just roll that shit on your head?

Wouldn't this thing just scar you.

you're in luck op i'm waiting on my fin, will inform you if i turn into a brainlet without a functioning dick

kinda doubt it though

Needle size and frequency are the most important factors. If the needles are too small you don't stimulate a healing reaction or collagen growth. Too big needles and you just gash your scalp up and do tons of damage and bleed everywhere. My skull has a few lump spots so sometimes I'll see what looks like tiny droplets of blood, but I wouldn't say it's bleeding.
Doing it too often is bad too. Your skin needs to heal between treatments or else there's no point.
There's a balance that needs to be achieved.
Here's a guide that helped me build a schedual. Ideally you want to use the smallest needle that'll produce hair growth, as often as your skin can heal to 100%.
dermarollerinfo.com/micro-needling-derma-roller-for-hair-loss/

Every 4 -7 days I use 0.5mm roller.
Spray roller with rubbing alcohol to sterilize and let it dry.
Roll it 10 times in one direction, roll it 10 times in the perpendicular direction.
Spray with more alcohol to disinfect and put it away.
amazon.com/Beauty-Care-Micro-Needles-0-5mm/dp/B074598LV3/

They say a 0.25mm needle is too small to stimulate hair growth, but helps asorbing topical treatments and can be safely used every day. I'm thinking about getting one to use in conjunction with Rogaine, to help absorption.

On the contrary, the larger needles are used to reduce scar tissue. But as mentioned above, larger needles produce blood and require more rest.

The whole process works the exact same way as the vampire facelift. In fact micro needling is a main part of that procedure, but they add a growth factor rich solution that's extracted from your own blood. I believe this solution is unnecessary or vastly overrated at the very least. If you ask me the "blood derived serum" is just a marketing gimmick to rip money off of rich people.

pis is kim kardashian after getting the vampire facelift

thanks user. do you have a before and after pic? how long to see noticeable results?

He'll end up with Trump hair after like a year.

no pics, but what I've noticed is after about 5 weeks of using it all the vellus hairs along the hairline, (extending 0.5cm) have gotten longer and are starting to get thicker. These vellus hairs will eventually turn into normal hair. This is the normal process of restoring hair growth.
If you're bald, and you still have tiny velllus hairs in your bald spot, then there's hope. If the vellus isn't there, then only hope is a transplant.

it might be too late for me

Is HRT worth it for the sake of getting your hair back?

Absolutely not.

>might

>Man completely reverses baldness with ONE WEIRD TRICK

>The whole process works the exact same way as the vampire facelift.
www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-17/my-face-became-infected-again-and-again/8946230?pfmredir=sm

Hey Tim

You can stop it and even reverse it in a lot of cases but once you start on the medication you're stuck taking it for life

For a few men, yes.
Most don't have any problem

Holy shit who is this?

>>still no cure for male pattern baldness
Zinc supplement tablets worked for me. Try it. It also fixed my acne.

fucking how

implying Zn ions wont just block my NMDA receptors

progressivehealth.com/zinc-hair-loss.htm

wont do anything if youre already balding

stem cell therapy is the only solution to male pattern baldness, in 5 years trust me.

this
you're not alone user

because people arent researching it.
im sure that somewhere in our genes is a way to regrow shit. but theres no money going into serious research

They do. Science is one of the most haram things according to Islam.

Finasteride for 6 months

this looks like some meme product aka it will grow my sixpack.

so i have to choose between my hair and my dick?

fuck this

>what are hats

>what is just shaving it all off

Just work out and eat high protein food like all day every day
Get big and fit as fuck
Use steroids

>curing genetic anything
Lmao nerds, dream on.
Just shave it off, that's what I did.

You can get cloned hair implants.

That only looks good on black people.......if they're tall.

It's definitely possible but it would either be banned legally, or never receive funding.

DIY bio-hacking is not wise either ;_;

Because I am actually on Finasteride and it has desensitized the shit out of my glans. At least my hair is growing back so I am happy.

Check out this forum user..immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11188-my-green-teacoconut-topical-and-green-juicing-progress particularly the green tea/cocnut oil thread.There are lots of cheaper and natural methods for dealing with this like dermarolling and a few others like massage (DT)

Doesn't rogaine foam or whatever significantly reduce the affects of balding.

The cure is called not being descended from beta males.

Who needs hair anyway. It's mainly to attract girls and if you can do that without it, you don't need it. It's the current consumer culture that put too much emphasis on it.

It's absurd.

I think researchers look down on it as something unworthy of researching but baldness destroys the lives and self-esteem of millions of men and women (yes, women).

And whoever finds its cure, an actual remedy, well he will be a trillionaire from night to day.