What is your favorite pizza topping combination? For me, it's green olives and pineapple. SWEET and saltayyyyy

What is your favorite pizza topping combination? For me, it's green olives and pineapple. SWEET and saltayyyyy

>Papa John's or Domino's
Extra cheese, pepperoni, extra sauce
>Local place
Pepperoni or some type of ricotta based 'za

Kill yourself.

Have you not read the updated site rules? You're not allowed to say that anymore. Consider this a warning.

That's not in the site rules.

What's the problemo, lame-o?

double cheese (edam), salami, kebab, and bbq sauce

shits better than you think, and shit you will

>I only eat pizza like 3-5 times a year

crab legs

fag

I usually just get pepperoni and sausage, maybe mushrooms at my local place.

Okay you people will kill me for this

>hollandaise sauce
>broccoli
>corn
>red onion
>garlic
>prawns

Jalapeños
Banana peppers
Onions
Diced tomatoes
Black olives (or mushrooms, but not both)

Banana peppers are underrated

Black olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices.

What's the difference between green olives and black ones?

Color and taste. You're welcome!

I think my favorite has to be pineapple, banana peppers, grilled chicken, and bacon. However, I recently tried a combo that was new to me that was actually pretty good. It was jalapenos, bacon, and grilled chicken on a white pizza.

I don't think a more European pizza could possibly be made.

kill yourself, faggot

The best. I see that there are still anons here with good taste.

pancake men are the best

black olives have a bit a tangier taste compared to green ones.

might gets some hate but nz hunter grub is my life
>Boar Belly
>Hot Sauce
>Jalapeños
>Pigs Feat
>Dried Pasionfruit

kill yourself faggot

Either "everything" pizza with the works, but I take off the olives, pepperoni, mushroom, or bacon. But my favorite is spinach on white pizza.

>white

Mushrooms over olives every time and you've got someone to split a pie with.

Jalapenos, chicken, buffalo sauce.

Anchovies. Most pizza is kinda boring to me, but I love anchovies so I don't mind the fact that they overpower the entire thing. If I'm at a place that actually makes pizza worth experiencing, I'll settle for what I'm in the mood for.

Our anchovies pizza looks completely different. Topping are usually

>potato slices
>tomato slices
>olives
>anchovies diced thinly
>garlic
>sliced bell pepper
>sliced onions
>basil
>olive oil

nah it´s fine

t. german

jalapeno and pepperoni

cheese and leaves

sorry but that´s WAY to much toppings. it sure looks nice in the pic but a good pizza has a maximum of three toppings. this reminds me of the way germans do pizza, just throwing everything they have in the fridge on it. disgusting.

this shit you just posted is just super pretentious hipster crap and you know it.

Kebab, fries, salad.

>Canadian bacon
>mushrooms
>onion
>artichoke

fite me

i would probably like anchovies too but i don't ever get pizza alone and nobody else seems to think it would be good

olives, onions, mushroom usually extra mushroom and light sauce or white sauce

That looks horrible but I'd eat it in a drunken haze.

That does sound good actually, though as the other user said, I think it might be a BIT too much. Could probably leave off the olives and go light on the garlic. The anchovies themselves pack enough flavor alone, some of that might just make it too much. Ordering that is a surefire way to make sure you don't get laid after a date.

Triple pepperoni. I don't get it every time, but nothing is as consistently good.

Do you realize that my people were eating this pizza before you faggots even formed your own country?

The toppings have evolved over centuries. They work beautifully together.

as i said it may be totally fine.i still think it´s to much and hipstery. what the fuck does it have to do with the evoultion of culture?

ham
mozarella
red onion
[spoiler]pineapple[/spoiler]

>what the fuck does it have to do with the evoultion of culture?

The toppings are just what is traditional. They came to be over hundreds of years of experimentation. To give you a clue, the Turks were still trying to take over our land when this dish was first documented. People have been experimenting with toppings since then.

If it was just some guy who created this dish, yesterday, your criticism would be more apt but in this case I'm sure whatever you think is best has been tried hundreds of times and deemed inferior.

why do you have to make everything political?

i see your point but i still think that more toppings =/= better pizza. it all boils down to personal preference doesn´t it? i happen to prefer simpler more traditional toppings...

The holy trinity: pepperoni, black olives, fresh jalapenos.

white with pancetta and gorgonzola

>fries on pizza

sounds good

Pineapple, jalapenos or banana peppers (most pizza joints only have one), sauerkraut.

looks like some old person ate pissaladière and wanted to """spice it up"""
better with just
>caramelized onions
>olives
>anchovies

salsiccia and friarielli
gorgonzola and speck
tuna and onions
rocket salad, grana padano and prosciutto

pepperoni, olives, ham, chicken, red onions, doner meat

pepperoni, sausage, and those garlic-stuffed green olives they sell in the fancy aisle of hy-vee

>salsiccia and friarielli

You are a good nigga

Currently working on a couple of new combos,
>steak, Marinara and provolone
>onion, sausage and tomato sauce

Bangin

ham, mushrooms, corn and green olives

the perfect pizza

>steak and provolone
>sausage and onion
>new
Holy shit, we've got Elon Musk making pizza in here.