Mfw I have just completed my fully fledged history of Veeky Forums

>mfw I have just completed my fully fledged history of Veeky Forums

Feels good man

oh

Doesn't even make sense. Unless you mean you wrote an article.

PDF, user. Now.

Post it, for the glory of future historians.

I unironically want to read it.

screencap me I'm historical

first 10 pages would have to be all cp.

UPBOATED!

kek

POST IT FAG

>mfw I have just completed my fully fledged history of Veeky Forums

In the beginning OP was a fag, and he saw that it was good, so he rested, and thus was the first day

PATHETIC AUTIST I'M SURE IT SUCKS SHIT

post it you fucking mongrel

I bet it's some retarded faggotry about nothing

>he didn't live the history of Veeky Forums

Did you actually spend years travelling throughout the world seeking out our noble predecessors? The aging weebs and veteran SA neckbeards- collecting their oral histories, plumbing the depts of sex offender colonies, NEET hovels and suburban basements?

no, but i drank my own cum once or twice

>tfw my cum actually tasted pretty good

I'm over with the degeneracy days though.

many years a go i used to do this too. I don't know why but I might have to try it again.

doubt.jpg

Veeky Forums, YES

I found that the best strategy was to crossreference. When I had first sampled the taste of my own ejaculate, I wondered, "Is it my cum in particular that is so appealing or is it cum in general."

With the help of a friend we had sat all night drinking and talking, making ourselves comfortable and enjoying the others company before feeling enough at ease to stroke ourselves in front of one another.

It was then in that moment, face to face, kneeled down and reeling our clenched fists back and forth and looking in each others eyes that we came, and had discovered the diversity of the taste of semen.

Indeed, it was all very scrumptious. For one night we two had lived deliciously.

S
T

gb2ao3, gurl post nudes as a farewell

I never thought those types of images were trying to link the person to being a scam artist

You're a liar, OP.

This sounds like a mammoth task.

A fully fledged history of one board would probably be more feasible, never mind better.