Is this podcast the only space for unbiased and uncensored in deep intellectual discussion...

Is this podcast the only space for unbiased and uncensored in deep intellectual discussion? Do you think this men could get some high-end thinkers like Zizek into their profect?
Aside from the Charlie Rose there doesnt seem to be much more journalists or show hosts capable of having a debate/discussion on hot subjects like politics, except, of course, for these two.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicine.news/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dude Buzz Aldrin

>high-end thinkers
>Zizek

Do these youtuber do Minecraft vids?

what are some Veeky Forums approved podcasts?

NOT FUCKING THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do these youtuber do Minecraft vids?

>high-end thinkers like Zizek

>dude nick land lmao

medicine.news/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html

Just fucking take the redpill already, truth is right in front of you, stop with the childish denial

Hardcore History, Tangentially Speaking, Bryan Callen Show, JRE is great too. Don't let people meme you away from these, they're full of information, recommendations, and practical advice. I've been listening to them all for years.

>high-end thinkers like [literally any continental philosopher]

nice literature you got there mong

>medicine.news
lol

Personally, nothing gets my blood boiling as much as books and reading, so I'm glad to see that bookshit is dead on Veeky Forums.

Thanks, save it if you want, is all yours, friend, I got like 4 more literatures left anyways

This.

I fucking hate books and reading. What kind of faggot nerd reads books in the 21st century? Jesus Christ. The Internet is RIGHT THERE! Just go on Youtube and watch a five minute video that explains the same shit! What the fuck is wrong with you?

dude

fart jokes hahaha

you ever try like, sensory deprivation tanks or something dude?

nootropics make you smarter bro, buy alfabrain, 5% off

thats some crazy shit man

[half-baked consideration of conspiracy theories]

buy alfabrain btw

i second hardcore history, i've only listened to the WW1 series but it's as in depth as a book.

Micheal Silverblatt my dude

accurate, though.

A poorly sourced book, which could be cut in half for all the bloat, and is riddled with inaccuracies.