I'm hungry as fuck and poor, what is the best choice for a cheap sandwich?

I'm hungry as fuck and poor, what is the best choice for a cheap sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese or avocado

Peanut Butter and Bologna on wheat bread

Human sperm on white

avocados are at least 1 dollar each you stupid faggot. read the OP

Grilled cheese is the only thing that you will enjoy at all

If you're not gonna shell out for a professionally made sandwich, don't expect to enjoy it. No cheap or pre packaged lunch meats you can buy will offer any enjoyment at all.

Buy salami or pepperoni from the deli. Cheap and loaded with fat, which is high in calories. Put some mayo on white bread and you have a filling sandwich.

I live in Norway, all this stuff is expensive
I've been living on grilled cheese for a month, wanted to try and spice it up this week

I heard you guys live off government energy handouts. Like all the oil you sell. Cant you just do that?

>Cant you just do that?
would if I could

>from Norway
>eating grilled cheese

I call bs, we all know all you weirdos eat is entire uncooked fish and entire uncooked fish on toast with pickles and mayo or some weird shit

If you live near a WAWA they are selling 10-inch hogies for just $4.99 each right now.

Toast sandwich

Ham, Provolone cheese, mayo

My go to sandwich

What liberal hipster shithole do you live in?

I live in Texas you motherfucker, you. They are at least 1 dollar per 'cado

The pic shown has nothing to do with cheap
Your looking for beans for your sandwich for serious cheap

What are you talking about? They're like 30 cents each. Stop living in a flyover shithole, idiot.

Beans and rice with plain potato.

If you whine about this you arent poor.

HEY FAGGOT, THATS ME YOU ARE TALKING TO

even with NAFTA it costs a lot for Mexican Avocados to be driven up here. They're at least 1 dollar each. STFU!!

That's my point. You live in a flyover shithole so it costs a lot of money to acquire very basic common foods because they have to be driven in from far away.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

I seriously love how hostile everyone else over the the most minute shit on the 4chanz. Even on a fucking cooking board of all things... Never change

I live in the south and they're $1.28 each so it's not the driving distance. Last year at this time they were $0.33 each, but since orange man suspended NAFTA and started a trade war they've sky rocketed.

I'll be damned. BTW I love the south. You guys are the best.

The massive subsidy to corn warped all food cost in america friendo. Orange man had little to do with it; you should expect stupid fluctuation with meme food any way.

Jam sandwich
Take two pieces of bread
And jam 'em together!
OOHH!

Buy some flour and yeast and bake a loaf of bread and then eat it by itself.

>tfw an entire days worth of food for 40 cents

Put bacon, or tomato, or really anything in the grilled cheese and Norway becomes flavor country.

he hasn't suspended nafta you nonce, not like he wouldn't but it hasn't happened yet

cheapest sandwich possible: a french baguette, cut lengthwise, and rubbed with garlic. salt optional. george orwell lived on them in paris

Go to your neighbor Sweden there's a kebab shop on every corner, you can get some doner and AK-47 and acid to throw on your disrespectful wife all in the same shop.

bread, bologna, bread

what is "flyover"?

Hummus is pretty good. Can substitute tahini with toasted walnuts or peanut butter.

>look mom, they're about to say its summer

Being far from California and Mexico doesn't necessarily make a place flyover.

bread
Mayo
Vegtable

>flyovers
>having expensive produce
Get a load of this containment center retard

Fucking this

Just got back from a month in russia and the whole eggs and bacon thing for breakfast is completely foreign

two slices of bread with a third slice of bread in the middle - a bread sandwich

>It's expensive because flyover

Newscast dipshit, our produce is cheaper than yours, we grow it. We're the ones who ship it to you and upcharge you.

I read about it recently. I thought this was a joke.

Struck a fucking nerve. Look at this hick-ass conserve-a-cuck get triggered!!!

It's simple economics. Nothing has been triggered except you, you're probably prepping the bull as we speak.

Then how come your avocados cost three times as much as mine? And you don't grow anything I eat, Mexicans do that for a fraction of the price.

two slices of white bread with some yellow mustard in between

guys this thread is about sandwiches, not the economical problems with avocados...

OP said he was poor, so of course economics is a factor for OP's recipe.

Pork/ox tongue.

Canned sardines are pretty cheap and make a great sandwich.

how do you cook tounge for sandwiches?

Buy some from a supermarket. It's should be common and cheap.
If you can't find any: Brine it for a few days, then boil it and compress it.

>Always thought avocados were all right
>They weren't very expensive because mexico shits them out real cheap
>Suddenly they're extremely popular and the price has gone up five times
Sometimes I see avocados in the store for upward of $3. Fucking meme foods.

>flyover
>expensive vegetables

What an idiot you are...

2 dollars each here. and that's at the normal grocer y not even Whole Foods.

What about like boiling it just a little then roasting it. Would that work. I'd like to try more organ cooking.

Sandwich with peanutbutter, sambal and cucumber. Enjoy

fuck he's right. all the people complaining about flyovers are right. we should all move to nyc and la right now. hope you have a place for us to crash, user, we'll be over in a few hours.

Bread is a waste of money for the nutrition, sandwiches are for skinny people with disposable income.

Thats weird. I had no idea they got that pricey.

Frozen lasagna my friend. Look no further. It's also called "pizza"

Peanutbutter sandwich with expired, discount bread

Boiled egg and a can of tunna. Add some tomatoe if you want.

>avocado
>vegetable
Flyover education, everyone.

It's a culinary vegetable.

Another idea is egg salad, plus you can do other things with the eggs if you get tired of sandwiches.

>professionally made sandwich
my mom still makes my sandwiches.

they're like sandwishes.. (-=.

anywho, studies have proven that sandwiches taste better if someone else makes them. something about you tasting the ingredients with your scent sensors.

ask your roommate or gf to make what ever poor person sandwich you come up with and it'll taste better.

wawa is only on the east coast of america. user is out of luck.

>Toast sandwich
it is a real thing...

Make some cheap chicken salad.

>$1 loaf of italian bread at walmart
>whole chicken, rotisserie or raw, whichever is cheapest
>spinach, and tomatoes if you can spring for em
>mayo (you could go the extra mile and buy eggs+oil and make your own, but mayo is cheap)

>cook chicken if necessary, pull apart when done
>mix with as little mayo as you can before it starts to stick together
>season
>slice bread
>spread on bread and add vegetables

Wa la, $7 for a week's worth of decent sandwiches.

Buy a pack of cheap sausages, cook them, stick them in the fridge. Slice one thinly and stick it inside a cheese toastie with some paprika and a bit of tomato/pizza sauce or something. Maybe basil, who knows.

Wow. Simply epic discovery user - not like it's ever been pointed out on this board a dozen times each month already.

Also, it's not that remarkable. It's basically just a butter sandwich. Perfectly palatable.

LIES LIES HERETIC LIES KOMRADE!!!

Take random meat from fridge, slap on a liquid like substance that tastes good, place the moistened meat on bread and place more bread on top.