ITT: Books for people with moderate to severe mental deficits

ITT: Books for people with moderate to severe mental deficits

Other urls found in this thread:

thephilosophicalsalon.com/the-cia-reads-french-theory-on-the-intellectual-labor-of-dismantling-the-cultural-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mental deficits aren't singular in nature. A book to help one might not be at all helpful to another, and some or most with such conditions will have trouble reading at all. As a group, there probably isn't any particularly useful literature

I meant as in books that are targeted at people with brain maladies, so they can't think properly

thephilosophicalsalon.com/the-cia-reads-french-theory-on-the-intellectual-labor-of-dismantling-the-cultural-left/

Anything by Jacques "King of the Pseuds" Derrida

Baudrillard isn't that hard or psychosis inducing. You need to understand the two concepts to write criticism, understand postmodernism, and discuss art.
kek add the IDF reading D&G and Debord.
>13 years after the death of Derrida
>paying such obscure compliment to Derrida
He's not going to come back if you call him nice things, user. You're not that good at pretense.

you sound annoying

>Baudrillard isn't that hard or psychosis inducing.
>psychosis inducing

what did xe mean by this? (I know I have to respect your pronouns sorry)

excellent

Fuck off, retard.

kill yourself leftist filth

I mean the psychosis that causes young nihilists of all sorts to go around yelling
>IT'S NOT REAL IT'S ALL FAKE YOU'RE ALL PHONIES
He tends to weed out anyone of a low reading level before he gets to Disneyland.

Whatever you've read is obviously some fanfiction site, and it's fine that you're into that, but I think you're meant to keep it on /mlp/

Page 109 similacra:

"Technology is never grasped except in the (automobile) accident, that is to say in the
violence done to technology itself and in the violence done to the body. It is the same:
any shock, any blow, any impact, all the metallurgy of the accident can be read in the
semiurgy of the body - neither an anatomy nor a physiology, but a semiurgy of
contusions, scars, mutilations, wounds that are so many new sexual organs opened on
the body. In this way, gathering the body as labor in the order of production is opposed
to the dispersion of the body as anagram in the order of mutilation. Goodbye "erogeneous
zones": everything becomes a hole to offer itself to the discharge reflex. But above all (as
in primitive initiation tortures, which are not ours), the whole body becomes a sign to
offer itself to the exchange of bodily signs. Body and technology diffracting their
bewildered signs through each other. Carnal abstraction and design."

...wow..... that was.... deep...

......hmm really... made me think.....

bernie can still win guys

>leftist
you wish faqqot

what are you then

Alt-centrist. The only rational position.

im above it all

lmao kys mspaint comic posting brainlet

>yfw single car accident is a one in ten chance of being suicide
>yfw it's going up
>yfw it's always higher amongst young males
tl;dr- kill yourself, illiterate

quick rundown on that image you posted?

whoa deep im btfo now im #ShillForHill now

FUCK Drumpf and FUCK white people

you really don't need to try this hard to seem like you don't read books on this board.

I read a lot of books, many more than you

I intentionally read drivel such as Baudrillard and Foucault so I can get the edge

It's served me well

who's that happy little guy

>edge
>basic theory intro
(You) poor cunt

introduce me to some more advanced stuff then my intellectual friendo

I need to get my STEM brainlet juices flowing

If you lived any where decent or had any merit you'd be asking for even more basic shit. Try Dryden. It'll be hard for you to fuck him up.

>Dryden
>pomo

???

You're not even basic, babby. You're going to need to read him on translation especially. I'm not trying to bring you up to basic either because you're prob monolingual permapleb who can't read earlier English or other languages. I'm trying to stop you being embarrassing as a human

I see why your side lost the culture war

The side that reads books and doesn't care you live in a shit country? Yeah, we're having an awful time, don't bother coming by.

What country do you live in?

>talks shit about my country
>i respond in kind
>""

the book's about your country and you brought it up. you're on Veeky Forums, lost boy: expect the text to play a minor part.

your posts are descending into schizophrenic ramblings

too much Baudrillard?

don't forget your meds

>he had trouble understanding that
kek

it's not possible to understand deranged leftists

that's why the world is voting them out of government

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>fanfiction
>basic bio horror sci fi apocalyptic scenario #3224
I think maybe this time the mods should allow it because you're practically a performance piece of Baudrillard's work.

haha dude you're spot on, wow! i can only imagine what line of employment you're in! must be a really useful and prospering individual in our meritocratic society!

Baudrillard is truly the worst of the worst. Lacan, Derrida, Sartre and all the other French obscurist trash can't compare.

>mimes are touchy about their business
noted

>Derrida
how dare you insult him by accusing him of anything less than incomprehensibility.
>Sartre
>not worse than Baudrillard
oh you just don't read

each successive post you make, the fedora increases tenfold.... a hundred fold, even!

how does user do it? HOW?!?!

his memes are folded a thousand times, user.

Funny thing is they don't understand why it keeps happening. It's almost as if being a privileged middle class white liberal arts student who persistently lives with an air of moral superiority as he shits on his country and everybody in it who doesn't live in the city dismissing them as bumkins while claiming to fight for workers just obscures them from thinking they could ever be wrong.

furthermore if you actually try reading the absolute slop literature such as baudrillard and you put yourselves in their shoes in the libarts classroom you can just feel how those books churn through their frail estrogen-wracked brain and fuck them up for life

at least until /ourguy/ Trump sets 'em straight

PENCE

GET THE ZAPPER

Well, depends if he was solely referring to their obscurity, in which case Sartre is far more comprehensible than Baudrillard, but for overall quality, yes, Sartre is a hack.

>tenfold
>a hundred fold
>HOW
>il comprehend pas comment on fera tourner la pate feuillettée

you're not ready for books.

>Sartre is more comprehensible than Baudrillard
this isn't helping the case for you never reading either.

I've long suspected modern liberalism is just another form of aspergers; now, with this post it is finally confirmed.

>all the words Americans think they know the definition of
>probably a "republican" who thinks "liberalism" is opposed to his "right" aligned ideology, while spending time defending "free speech" and "free markets"
I see why books are hard for you. There's no cure.

>that feel when dumb surrenderfrog thinks I'm American

does this man make you... perturbed, little francoboi?

oh you're just subnormal for suffolk. carry on m8, maybe your sister will evolve.

>subnormal for suffolk

hahaha frogs

such lazy and uncultured slobs, an embarrassment!

le pen will shape you up!

The right just can't stop winning.

Pepe Le Pen confirmed.

Has /pol/ gone too far?

Reading isn't the problem. It's understanding that's impossible with these French windbags.

>books for people that saw the matrix and want to WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
fixed that 4 u

not French m8. just also not an idiot. it's astounding you're this dumb and incapable of discussing a book.

it's more astounding that you stay in a pun thread when you get none of the puns but it's too early to deal with that neediness, man.

you do realize I made this thread, right?

you may not be a french, but you're at least as slovenly as one

It's probably not /pol/ just a lonely fuck who can only get attention as a poor imitation of /pol/.

/pol/'s more inventive and well read most of the time. He wants slower paced bullying than they can provide him with.

It's good to know your limitations, user.

>doesn't read books before posting about them
Did you make the thread so you could win the biggest pseud award? That's pretty adorable, whore. Post some tits since your brain isn't worth shit, you know how it works.

>passive aggressively talks about me without replying to my posts

no better than a woman

holy shit both of you should kill yourselves, literally every person on this website assuming everyones american and making retarded burger comments and then having a shitflinging fest about geography. every time. it's an anonymous site for a reason.

wew, this is an insight into the demented mind of the far left i didn't want!

he started it :^)

>bitch who doesn't read and argues about emotions and soc shit thinks she's not obviously a grill
>tries to accuse the other user who wants to talk about Veeky Forums of being a girl
>because user knows more about books and languages than her
Nice projection, sugartits, but you're going to have to post them funbags if you want the adults to pretend they care about your "ideas on Baudrillard". We can only pretend you're smart with the visual. It's this whole technical jargon thing I won't bore you with. TITS OR GTFO

>bitch is genuinely this retarded
laterz

c ya faggot, don't forget to disrupt the natsoc rallies that are coming up! wouldn't want your sensitive numale skull getting cracked!

bitch get better tits and post them if you want ppl to read your words

ok ok here's me with my nice breast tissue

meet at starbucks? they have soy latte special today

>bitch too dumb to know how to get better tits
>more words
>no tits to cause me to read them
>there won't be a book in them

Good thread

>I intentionally read drivel such as Baudrillard and Foucault so I can get the edge
kek. sure you do, buddy. i'm sure you understand it just fine, too.

i bet you have a really deep and meaningful understanding of Baudrillard's masterworks

Never seen such depths of cuckery from the alt-right before, so intellectually dishonest they think no one can be as smart or smarter than them and hold different views. None of them have written or read anything over 500 words long but they think they can bully their way to prominence instead of putting in hard work. What a joke.

>leftist pomo philosophers
>putting in hard work

they literally take a steaming dump on paper and feed it to libarts colleges

seriously the only reason people read this is because of that scene in the matrix

>/pol/
>well read
Definitely.

Did you get that from a Youtube comment on some Jordan Peterson video? You struggled to write a coherent response to my post. I didn't say 'leftist pomo philosophers' put in hard work but if you think you can stop people feeding shit to others by feeding shit to others then you need to somehow stop your brain from keeping your body alive as soon as you can.

I thought Baudrillard was garbage but his philosophy turned out to be more robust than I initially gave credit. Haven't read the shit in full though because there's more interesting and relevant philosophy even from other postmodernists.

>inb4 meme arrows

lmao even in defeat you still try your tired old argumentative tactics

it's like your brains have been collectively friend and are stuck on the one base defense mechanism you have, unable to actually evolve, to progress into maturity like you should

it's both funny and sad

>so intellectually dishonest they think no one can be as smart or smarter than them

This is the cornerstone of leftism, what facetious little disingenuous turds.

They collectively from the bottom to the top from the ivory towers of journalistic institutions insult the intelligence of their political opponents by publishing articles about how "stupid" the average right leaning blue-collar worker is.

The irony being that a majority of these people in some way endorse communism which is, from their deluded perspective, supposed to be an equalizer for the very people they disparage.

Then if you happen to insult their intelligence back for the fact that by and large the majority of these people have spent their years studying nothing of value they say shit like that.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

You rushed to write an angry response and misread what I said. We all do it, but that's no reason to just stop acknowledging the argument at hand and start claiming an unearned victory.

You want to try again or no?

it's like when babies learn to babble and they don't know what exactly any of the words mean so they wind up calling their blanket "nana" til they're five.
:3

If you think there's hypocrisy or a contradiction in views maybe it's because you've mischaracterised those views. Food for thought.

Not that I care about leftists though. I'm not sure if you were disagreeing with me or just adding your two cents.

I read what you said perfectly well; your whole post is, as I said, a tired old leftist tactic that people are wise to now.

You really need some perspective but you've been sheltered your whole life so you'll never have it I suppose.

Just hope, when the right completely takes over, we don't string you up.

>I read what you said perfectly well

Then why was your greentext not representative of my argument?

>Just hope, when the right completely takes over, we don't string you up.

Oh, shit, I'm sorry. You win the argument.

>If you think there's hypocrisy or a contradiction in views maybe it's because you've mischaracterised those views. Food for thought.

The left patronizes everybody and doesn't have the self awareness to see they're doing it. I assumed you associated with that end of the spectrum, and still think maybe you do if even you don't outright admit it.

Sure, you'll encounter a lot of right leaning individuals who do the same exact thing - but patronizing and disempowering individuals is exactly how the left recruits. They treat people as if they are so worthless on their own that they all collectively need "allies"

you're a snivelling facetious little turd who is doomed to live a life of unfulfilment and mediocrity, like just about every leftist

you can try to misrepresent and distort the meanings of my posts but you can't fiddle the reality: most people now see you for what you are and hate you with a passion.

you deserve your fate.

No, please, I said I was sorry. I was just joking, my friend. I didn't mean any of it I swear. Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! Heil the white race!

It's interesting how leftists used to deal with this "dread" they inherently have by being comedic back in the 80s-00s

nowadays the dread is so set in they can't even be funny anymore and the "alt-right" has taken up that role. all attempts at humorous rapport from leftists is so forced, sterile, beige; it's obvious who it's coming from when they try it, moreso because it's venom laced and mean spirited.

Like a desperate cornered rat.

You're totally right. You should post this on Facebook or better yet write a whole book.

I like how all the leftist tumblr cucks in Letterboxd can't stop quoting this hack.

I've read more than 2000 books by now and I always like to shit on stupid french "philosophers"

>the book cooked OP's braincells
>he didn't even read
jej

>left wing retard gets btfo
>comes crawling back
heh

bend the club you biscuit

beat my botti you celli

>the retard thinks he's winning
jej
>he thinks it's about left and right
wew