Tell me about your Veeky Forums-related experiences with women that are smarter than you

tell me about your Veeky Forums-related experiences with women that are smarter than you

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxzb3Rha292YWphbmFob21lcGFnZXxneDoyZTM0NzQ5ZGQ2Njg3YWE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That they don't exist.

>woman
>smart

What did he mean by this?

Pretty much. But I was fucking tired out of my mind after some exam, and I actually fucking forget the zeroth power rule, and I asked, and this hottie replied correctly, and I felt pretty good about myself because I'd never answer a question like such a bitch.

>being this deluded

if you go to any top 10 university there's plenty of women who will sweep the floor with your brainlets

Don't project, Pajeet.

>if you go to any top 10 university there's plenty of women who will sweep the floor with your brainlets

Sure, if the contest was: how many diversity points can you score.

>accusing someone of projecting while not only projecting your insecurities about women but also your insecurities about pajeets

Wew

>zeroth power rule
>he still calls theorems "rules"
>he considers the fact that [math] x^0 [/math] so important and non-trivial it deserves its own name

How's high school going mate?

No, Paj, you don't just get to repeat the BTFOing for the same result.
This isn't JavaScript, this is real life.

ok /pol/, you've to go now

schoo schoo

>makes a bait thread
>gets salty when he gets trolled instead

I think it's time for you to go back >>>r/eddit

This.

>can't even triple meme arrow

did you get here through the 2016 elections?

>a typo characterizes a person
I think it's time for you to go back

BTFO, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I meet two - 1) when I was young. She scored top 5 for mathematical skills in germany in that year at age 11 or so. Advanced to fast and kinda broke, but is doing better now. No pursuing of hard science tho sadly. She is faster in deducing and has less social filter. I and another guy were usually the only ones who understood what she said in class and explained to the others. 2) at the end of my studies, while on the B.Sc. in a company: She had consistently better grades than I did, speak fluent mandarin and is >1 dan-grade in GO. When she debugged stuff, I felt stupid. She was so clear and fast about where the bug cannot be, it was a joy to watch and quite humbling at the same time.
I am glad I met these two girls/women. Now and then I need people who are smarter than me to ground me.

>Now and then I need people who are smarter than me to ground me.

Fuck man this is a really specific fetish. Do you fantasize about the Go girl pushing stones up your ass?

Is it worth learning Go?
I stopped playing video games and sometimes only play Dwarf Fortress, is Go and good way to fill your time whilst you aren't studying?

>*and = a

> Now and then I need people who are smarter than me to ground me.

Yeah, that's a really nice way to know you're pushing your boundaries to the limit

Just this one but she is a turbo autist and she's unappealing. Though, I don't give shit about that when doing math.

You should breed from her regardless.
Not for looks, for brains.
Brain gainz are the most important gainz.

Not him but I play Go in-between classes against my phone. And I also play online. The thing is that I only play in the 13 by 13 board and that has to do with the problem with Go: it takes a lot of time. Playing a normal Go game (19 by 19 board) takes about 4 hours. But for me in the 13 by 13 board against an AI it takes from 5 minutes (If I do it on auto pilot to distract myself) to 10 minutes (if I actually think about my moves) and when I play online against other people from 30 minutes to an hour because websites have online rankings and if you lose then you get demoted so I spend a lot of time calculating my moves to be sure I don't fuck up.

The good thing about Go is that it is pure problem solving. It really is a battle of intelligences. Unlike Chess that has tens of rules you need to know only to move your pieces, and then a bunch of pre-cooked moves you NEED to memorize before you can even compete at a decent level, Go basically has 3 rules and memorizing sequences is outright useless and even impossible. Most books on Go will instead teach you about philosophies of play so that you inform your moves on a certain philosophy, instead of outright memorizing a sequence.

autistic girls make me so hard man

You might say I was sapiosexual before it was cool

I had a similiar line of thought and indeed Go can be a livelong pursuit. Because it is simpler, there is less useless shit to learn compared to chess. I decided to do competitive programming as my long-term hobby, since I have been loving solving puzzles since I was small and also since it is beneficial to my career. (Kinda back to Starcraft atm tho... just cheesing, not deep into the game.)
Go can be that longterm game, but keep in mind that most of the long-term shit is less rewarding in the short-term.
I think learning languages and music instruments are also good ideas (and can be turned into single-player games if you squirm hard enough) - but in terms of games, Go is a good choice imo.

I've literally never met a woman smarter than me. I'm not even saying this to be sexist, but how do you meet such a person?

Well, I'm sold.
It certainly sounds like my sort of endeavour and rather than wasting my time (Dwarf Fortress) I can still be honing cognition.
Thank you for such a concise answers, anons.

>Yeah, that's a really nice way to know you're pushing your boundaries to the limit
Started doing that at 22 while abroad in Korea - that hard earned A- feels much better than the B+ I did not put in any work for. Not as efficient, but heck, I decide what I am living for and I is not spending as few energy as possible. Took me a long time and many disappointments to get to this point tho. Can only recommend it tho!

None of the girls I've ever talked to have given me any immediate reason to believe that they're smarter than than me (like no girl has ever solved a difficult problem in front of me or anything like that) but for sure some of them are smarter than me, just by virtue of their majors and grades etc. I'm not that smart to begin with anyway.

I think the IQ spread shows 50 to 100 times as many male geniuses as there are to females, but the female ones do exist, they're just really rare.

was any of them good looking?

One I think yes (6-7/10) the other one not so much (3/10).
You only asked for the looks - in terms of attraction, they were absurdly attractive to me. A women has to be really appallingly ugly with bad character traits to outbalance the influence the attraction that being smarter than me has on me.

My girlfriend has a bachelors degree in physics, a masters in biophysics and computer science, and is now doing a PhD in neuroscience. She's pretty clever.

when I was doing bachelor's in pure math, there was this girl a year higher. she's studying abroad now, I never talked to her, but I've heard she's brilliant. you can check her master's thesis, I'm in no position to judge, because I know total shit about number theory.
docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxzb3Rha292YWphbmFob21lcGFnZXxneDoyZTM0NzQ5ZGQ2Njg3YWE4

pic is her

>smart girl
>smiles to pictures so is probably not a turbo autist

marriage tier

In my experience the women that get good grades are just ones that enjoy studying for the sake of studying instead of being actually passionate with the subject. When you do groupwork with them you realize they just memorize and parrot what the books/professor says, they have a hard time coming up with original ideas or having meaningful insights.