Where are some good places to get free Veeky Forumsence books?

Where are some good places to get free Veeky Forumsence books?

I need this book in particular for a college course that's starting up soon, and I can't seem to find it on LibGen: amazon.com/Introduction-Energy-Environment-Sustainability-GANNON/dp/1465266488
Introduction to Energy, Environment, and Sustainability (3rd Edition)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/
Veeky
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump because I really don't want to pay $100+ for this book that I'm only going to reference for two or three months.

Read the fucking sticky:

Also, don't bump if someone doesn't answer within a minute you insufferable newfag.

I'm blind, sorry, :(

How're you going to read a digital book if you're blind?

Braille screen.

That must take forever.

Btw the sticky is garbage, most of the links go to "domain for sale" sites or just simply don't work. Out of the ones that do work I still haven't found the book, :(

Are you serious?
>↓
>
>↓
>sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/
>↓
>Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forums_Wiki
>↓
>Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Obtaining_textbooks
Don't make me have to spoonfeed you again.

Should I say it again?
I'm looking for a specific book and none of the links that I've seen so far have helped at all. My next step is to desperately try an IRC room and see if their bot has the book.

I appreciate all the information so far though.

If I find it on Library Genesis we're having words.

Have at it, friend. You won't find it either.

The Library

Well, you're right, it isn't on LibGen and #bookz is being painfully slow.

I guess your last option is a private tracker?

Well, I'm fucked, :(
How do I into private trackers? I only torrent anime from nyaa.pantsu and similar sites.

This'll be much more concise than I:
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

I hope () helped?

Looking at the book name, my gut tells me that this is a fine obscured bait.

It helped me get a source of the most common private trackers, but getting in is another task entirely, haha. Looks like I'll have to fork over some cash to my college bookstore, :(

>build your own printing press with a shitty car jack
>torrent book
>make your own binding and covers
>spend 50$ on 5000 sheets of copy paper
>roughly 15-35 physical textbooks for less than the price of one

just get an earlier edition and fill in the blanks with lectures and the internet if there even are any

If I could've just found an earlier edition I wouldn't have even bothered to ask about the more recent one. I would be happy with the first edition, even.

is it a lower undergrad course
do you know if you will be doing work from the book or not, what does the syllabus lay out?
if you are willing to do the extra work and you arent doing problems from the book for a grade. just download some more advanced textbook(s) and use that and the internet to get a superior education on the topic(which is?)

Syllabus says that the book is required, but I'm trying to google my way around the questions. The questions are worded in such a way that it's heavily implied that the book is needed, though. Undergrad general education requirement. The questions are probably looking for answers that come straight out of the book though, and I have quizzes on each chapter, so that would probably be hard to do with a different book.

The syllabus will always say the textbook is required, but it sounds like you really do need it. If you can't find it online, then rent it through amazon for a hardcopy, or rent it online for the semester from coursesmart or something.

Unfortunately I will probably have to do this. Thanks for trying though.