What's worse, Premeds in bio classes or Engineering fags in math classes?

What's worse, Premeds in bio classes or Engineering fags in math classes?

Whats wrong with premeds...?

I'm gonna go with the engineering students. You're not a fucking engineer, you're an engineering student, stop saying "I'm an engineer".

Who cares youre all idiots in my eyes. Everyone but me is worthhless.

>They don't give a shit about biology or the material, just grades
>They are all soul less and just want to make money
>Since most of them wont even make it into med school those fucks infest biology classes and inflate the degree

This shit infuriated me to no end when I was a freshman

Pre meds don't give a fuck about biology

Engineering students in Maths or Physics courses is some pretty funny shit.

people who take both bio and math

Honestly, pure math fags are the worst. They're ubiquitously autists who don't understand that other people can use math for practical purposes and actually achieve something with it, rather than an intellectual circle jerk to compensate for over a decade of being bullied because they're so deficient in every other respect.

>t. engineering student
Let me guess, you wrote "not enough practical examples" on your course eval.

Not an argument.

Nice try to deflect, its the truth though and you know it, otherwise you wouldn't even care that I said it.

I totally get what you're saying but I can't help but disagree. I think I just don't have enough irl examples to go off of.
>t. Biophys.

No, I just clicked this thread looking for funny eng student stories but instead found the real thing.

It must be a nice change, laughing at other people. Have fun ignoring the truth though, that doesn't make it any less true :^)

>HEY HOW I CAN GET EXTRA POINTS ON THAT QUIZ
>WHY IS ORGANIC CHEMISTRY SO HARD
>LOL THERMODYNAMICS IS STUPID I DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT AS A DOCTOR
>UGH CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF BIOCHEM

hated having to share classes with these retards on the daily, but it's super funny being the TA now

I like pure theory but I hate how autistically they cling to arbitrary axioms. Even if something doesn't make any sense they'll say "but that's how it's defined" as if that holds any authority. If basic intuitive realities violate your system, your system is the problem, not reality.

How far do they even go? You only need 2 years of undergrad for most pharm programs. I only ever noticed premeds complaining about chem, orgo in particular. Isn't lower level bio actually pertinent to physiology?

Honestly similar situation. The people who study it just annoy me to all hell.

If you were any smart then you would understand. Axioms are an extension of our intuition, the problem is that your tiny intuition does not extend that far.

>it's a Veeky Forums thinks engineering students are stupid thread

There's a difference between thinking something and knowing something.

premeds in engineering classes

they can't stop mentioning they're premed in any irrelevant conversation

No, it's a just a meme here you guys copy from Bazinga about engines. A thread could have nothing to do with engineering but some physics or math student will somehow bring "enjanneers r stoothpit"into it.

If it was just a meme then how come this board has a huge history of examples of engineers being absolutely gay and/or retarded.

Look at A girl made an engineering thread which is already filled with engineers yet no one has asked her to show her tits. Even though it is an unspoken rule that a woman must show her tits before she even gets a serious response.

How is that not gay as fuck? Engineers so gay they don't even want to see tits.

you are describing over 90% of people in post secondary education so narrowing it to pre med is idiotic

But we are talking about people who don't care about biology but still take college classes in biology.

>be in physics lab
>first day
>professor has us split up into groups of 4-6 for our experiments
>see table with 2 kids who are friends of a friend
>decide to go there since I don't know anyone else in the class
>other kid who knows them joins
>he's an engineering student
>every fucking class meeting out loud he'd quote that pimp my ride meme
>and Bender's bininary copypasta from the Futurerama special
>every fucking he'd say it multiple times

That had to be one of the few times I felt true homicidal urges towards another person.

His autism was so bad it made it hard for me to concentrate.

To make things worse my professor refused to bump of my 89.996 to a fucking A.

>If it was just a meme then how come this board has a huge history of examples of engineers being absolutely gay and/or retarded.
it doesn't, that's literally a forced unfunny meme

premeds in ochm classes

>do a clinical rotations program in HS
>get to see that most hospital doctors fucking hate their profession and wake up in the wee hours of the morning
>the happiest ones have their own practice and set their own hours
>mfw some premed dunce only has midday classes

Premeds taking calc with mathmaticians

>i hate engies/engie students because 1 guy said pop culture references
And you guys have the gall to say engies are autists.

>"I only care about money" the majors
Why can't they just be segregated?

Yeah but the rest of that 90% are non STEM majors outside of Comp sci.

Pure math is autistic but at least they are enjoying themselves and have a soul.

Does Veeky Forums live in another world .Most math classes i took are full of engineers and some few economy fags. Actual math majors are very rare because its a meme useless major . Even the more advanced math courses are full of engineers that wanna double major .

I'm (18) and I have a job in web development, plus I've made money in C# before, yet I'm still going to school. Can I say I'm a programmer? Developer?

The worst people in any field are the guys going all
>Lmao I'm going to become a rich CEO
and proceeding to struggle with basic concepts in their field.

I'm majoring in robotics and AI, and half of the cunts in my class suck Musk dick at every chance. Some of them are even struggling with calc 1 concepts.
>Omggg I hate integration by parts t. Guy saying he wants to work on Deepmind

Thank god I'm taking extra math classes otherwise I would not want to talk to anyone

One of my best friends is a girl doing premed studying biology and all she ever does is whine and complain about how hard classes are and how she hates Ochem and it's the hardest thing ever and blah blah blah.
She already got denied from nursing school and after some soul searching decided she wants to go to med school. If you can't get into a nursing program and complain about everything you take, why do you think you'll get into med school and succeed?

People in universities are delusional for the most part

This guy fucking gets it.

My first full time engi job makes anything I did at Uni look hilarious.

Should've done better

Can confirm. I'm a ChemE/math double major. I prefer my pure math classes, but I enjoy both. I hate that this board promotes such a dichotomy between the two

If you're trying to sell yourself call yourself a full stack dev, otherwise your title is usually given by your employer.

honest to god never seen an engineer taking math classes at his own will, except of double majors

I do, if robotics w/AI counts as true engineering.

Because it would be pretty useless. Math classes focus on proofs so math majors have the tools to further the discipline. Engineers care about applications. The "How" for them is more relevant than the "Why".

In my experience EE fags love math and physics .

I am an engineering student and by no means a math or physics genius, but I still feel like I am one of the few students that are enjoying their course and what's being taught. The others are always complaining, all of them and even the ones with perfect scores take nothing away from their classes. It's not that they aren't smart, they just don't care. And some should never be allowed to become engineers.