De Vlaamse Leeuw

A story about the Flemish fighting of the French
Very highstanding literature( Originally in Dutch)

In English you get some of that in a fellow the name o' Scott-- Sir Walter Scott.

Heil Adolf is het enige wat ik me ervan herinner.

hadewijch shouldst be known mandatory.

Ik heb als Nederlander alleen Mulisch, Hermans en Louis Couperus gelezen. Heeft iemand nog aanbevelingen voor Nederlandstalige literatuur? Vooral van Vlaamse literatuur weet ik niks

Louis Paul Boon

>tfw swamp people butcher the beautiful German language into a mess of throaty gargle bargle wargle fargle

>German
>beautiful
OK Herner

Herman Brusselmans, maar dat is niet echt serieus.

It is well known that Dutch is a more refined and beautiful sounding language than German. People see it more like a mix between Danish and English than your guttural shite.

Ik heb Hugo Claus gelezen maar vond em maar wa flauw. Vlaamse lit gaat naar mijn ervaring altijd over depressieve mensen of sexuele problemen, ni echt fan.
Vriendin van mijn broer leest da wel veel en is fan van Louis Paul Boon
Ja en dat het geschreven is door ne leugenaar.

Flemish dude here.
It's also a novel that served the invented past narrative of Flemish seperatists in polo's and suits, who now sold their souls in Brussels to Belgian austerity policies instead of actual independence.

Anyone really surprised?

>being that much in denial about your shit tongue
>guttural
Nice projection, bro. Come talk to me when you don't sound like your mouth is full of tinfoil and there are 3 fishbones and a cock stuck down your throat.

>other languages sound like beeblee boobloo noises

Aight /int/. Back to your toddler reading level normie board.

Het Verdriet van Belgiƫ is prachtig. Gerard Reve is trouwens ook de moeite waard.

>mix between Danish
have you actually ever heard danish, retard? it sounds like it has no consonants at all - completely unlike dutch. control your wishful thinking, swampshit

Kutwijf met een stinkende pruim.

Ben ik nog steeds cool?

You have no clue about linguistic history

History doesn't change the fact that Dutch sounds like shit.

i haven't read this yet, is the dutch too hard for a casual speaker?

(fwiw i was able to get through het woud der verwachting)

also on that note, can i get some dutch literature recs? untranslated is fine, i can struggle.

>Vlaamse lit gaat naar mijn ervaring altijd over depressieve mensen of sexuele problemen

Te waar. Dat zegt waarschijnlijk iets over ons.

Imbecile that is not what I am saying, you claim that German language changed into Dutch

Bordewijk is de beste schrijver

Bint

Bordewijk? I can't find it on Amazon uk or de.

Daar is de hoekige hardrocker die zo onder de indruk is van van zijn eigen harde Herman!