Will this be, dare I say it, the literary event of the 21st century?

Will this be, dare I say it, the literary event of the 21st century?

Were against blacks here, cuck

Shush little baby, don't you cry

Unless it's titled "Just Another Neocon: Not A Racist Edition" I don't think so

cashing in

with no survivors

> this is going to be another /pol/ thread with a tenuous connection you literature......isn't it.

Calling it now: there's a Rowling quote before the preface

We're superior to women as white men

They earned 60 millions from the french editor buying the rights. hopefully, liberals will want to tax this.

this

> that face when all the neoliberal bobos will immediately go out and buy this because they hate Trump so much but no one will get fast page 40 cause bobos don't read

it will make a nice coffee table accessory book for the self-righteous upper middle classes

I'm betting on a Kissinger blurb on the front cover.

damn.... it's almost like blacks are 13% of the american population, and even less of the hollywood population....

Now it is a dog thread!

I'd like to see Obama write some fiction. he seems like a pretty big lit nerd.

this desu

>year 2500
>the first sentient drone has been built

Wow Obama, that's low-brow

>I'd like to see Obama write some fiction.
His whole life is fiction.

Did anyone here read his first book?

>be Obama
>have nightmares everynight
>you can see in your dreams all the dead children you've killed, and all the fucked up laws you've passed

>tfw you won't channel this existential dread in the definitive fiction of this century
>instead you will just write more wishy washy, good hearted DNC propaganda

Feels bad.

>hopefully, liberals will want to tax this.

You thought this was witty?

What laws?

Homosexual marriage allowed which is strictly against the redpill

Trying to instate universal health care even though it's against the redpill

>implying yo wouldnt have sold out just the same

Veeky Forums's /pol/ is showing

>if a black person doesnt win it's racist and misogynist!

this is the other side. no one is happy with these stupid ass award shows.

He basically legalized murder by the state and brought drone strikes to a level that was simply unheard of. That's some cold war shit.

To be fair, she's right.
Ben Affleck is a mediocre actor who has based his entire career on his looks. Denzel Washington, instead, is arguably the best contemporary black actor, in general a true master of his craft.

Do you guys really think that Ben Affleck is a better actor than Denzel?

In what universe is denzel washington a legitimate actor?

They're talking about his brother, who's pretty alright.

>muh death panels
8 years later and retards are still parroting this garbage

None. Name ANY good black actor. There simply isn't one that measures up to the white man

do you retards actually talk like this IRL?

Do you think you know what you're talking about?

I'm not a /pol/hack, I'm just a concerned citizen.
That said, you literally can't deny what I've said. You can say that every president would have passed that law, and I would agree with you.

This still doesn't invalidate my first post, wich was just aknowledging the fact that Obama had to do lots of fucked up things, and that he could channel the dread is obviously feeling into great art (instead he will just write DNC propaganda, like every other Democratic president we've ever had; of course the same applies to Republican presidents).

I haven't seen the Oscars, and I thought she was talking about Ben Affleck, my bad.
Still, Denzel is a fenomenal actor, one of the best ones when it comes to A-celebrities

wtf is raggelly

bro please stop this ironic memeposting, it hurts.

Did you just assume my gender, bigoted shitlord?

>'diversity is great!!'
>'we're all equal!!'
Kill yourself, cuck

>he basically legalized murder by the state

wow it's great knowing Obama went back in time and is literally the original basileus, thanks Obama!

You must be dying on the inside.

> the book opens with a citation from Gravity's Rainbow

> I haven't read "The Waste Land" for a year, and I never did bother to check all the footnotes. But I will hazard these statements - Eliot contains the same ecstatic vision which runs from Münzer to Yeats. However, he retains a grounding in the social reality/order of his time. Facing what he perceives as a choice between ecstatic chaos and lifeless mechanistic order, he accedes to maintaining a separation of asexual purity and brutal sexual reality. And he wears a stoical face before this. Read his essay on Tradition and the Individual Talent, as well as Four Quartets, when he's less concerned with depicting moribund Europe, to catch a sense of what I speak. Remember how I said there's a certain kind of conservatism which I respect more than bourgeois liberalism - Eliot is of this type. Of course, the dichotomy he maintains is reactionary, but it's due to a deep fatalism, not ignorance. (Counter him with Yeats or Pound, who, arising from the same milieu, opted to support Hitler and Mussolini.) And this fatalism is born out of the relation between fertility and death, which I touched on in my last letter - life feeds on itself. A fatalism I share with the western tradition at times. You seem surprised at Eliot's irreconcilable ambivalence; don't you share this ambivalence yourself, user?
> Remember how I said there's a certain kind of conservatism which I respect more than bourgeois liberalism

I have no doubt Obama is fully self-conscious and could write some great shit, fiction or non-fiction. Too bad he won't.

He wrote some poetry in college that was supposedly decent.

he's still young and very comfortable, wait or so years and he'll write some good shit.

You forget that the people who make those decisions hardly even watch the damn movies. Kinda like with Frozen.

got like 100 pages in. he comes off as smart but pretty smug about it. writing is decent.

It seems this guy knows nothing of politics or the obammy administration. Maybe he will understand when he finally graduates high school

Barack really is an incredible example of propaganda firing on all cylinders.

The man who bombed muslims for 8 years, continued all of Bush's invasive security measures and reneged on all his promises to close Guantanamo Bay and that shallow "hope and change" line, still presented as a cool messiah figure by the media. You really have to admire how the neocons got exactly what they wanted from Obama with his appearance totally at odds with what he was doing. From an objective literary standpoint the propaganda was top notch.