As far as I know, there's only one A-list mainstream writer, Michel Houellebecq, that writes about sex honestly...

As far as I know, there's only one A-list mainstream writer, Michel Houellebecq, that writes about sex honestly, and he's French. That doesn't mean that there aren't other literary figures writing today who do it just as well. Only that in America, they must remain anonymous.

While countercultural voices have always faced some level of rejection and censorship by the mainstream, I would argue that it's never been worse than it is today. This is because the HR department is blue pill. If you have even the slightest whiff of redpillishness (or alt rightness or blackpillishness, etc etc), and you're trying to make a living in a creative field, you won't even be interviewed. You won't get the chance to prove in person that you're not literally Hitler. Hirers don't need to actually meet you. All they need is one offensive comment found online. Not even comment, word. And they don't need to understand the point you're making, e.g. if you're actually ironically critiquing something. Their job is to find a reason, any reason, to remove your resume from their overflowing slush piles.

I became fascinated with a writer named Delicious Tacos after discovering his blog. Some of you have probably heard of him and read him. I'm a dedicated reader of literature and am a professional writer myself. I was utterly blown away by Delicious Tacos. I had finally found it, an American who wrote the truth, but who wasn't some dumbass liar like Tucker Max or a total amateur like Jordan Belfort. Tacos is as talented as any literati, historical or contemporary, and, to my shock, he was writing real shit. A similar analog is Nic Kelman's Girls, but Kelman never published anything even remotely like Girls again. Tacos was writing absolute A Premium shit about everything you can't say. But all anonymously.

His anonymity was somewhat tragic to me. Literary agents and publishers have their heads stuck so far up their asses that I doubted they would open their minds to someone like Tacos, and I knew they'd be even less likely to pay attention if he remained anonymous and had never been able to credit any published writing to his name. "Hi Penguin Books, I'm a blogger named Delicious Tacos..." would be the beginning and the end of any communique with establishment publishers.

If you wanna read some Tacos, I would just go to his blog and start with the most popular posts. His book, The Pussy, is fantastic, one of the few that've given me chills as I read the last lines. My favorite post of all time of his is actually not really about sex, but is rather a warped, magically realist and imho absolutely perfect allegory for life as an average American male.

He wrote a book about Lovecraft too because Lovecraft was a redpiller (or rather blackpilled)
His publishing company tried market as a general essay about life because they seemed to be embarassed that H wrote about Lovecraft

>Hollebeek
>french
He's Dutch m8

>there's only one A-list mainstream writer, Michel Houellebecq, that writes about sex honestly, and he's French. That doesn't mean that there aren't other literary figures writing today who do it just as well.

Houellebecq steals his ideas from a bunch of french writers/youtubers. He's not really ahead of the game.

> Holbeck is French
> implying he isn't German

>Holbecus
>not latin
Jesus christ Veeky Forums

Wellbeck is from England, OP.

>pathetic virgin detected

>ugly men should be allowed to have sex
Defend this view

This man, delicious tacos, writes the blues. I dig it

John Lee Hooker would love this shit

the fact that we live in a culture of virgin-shaming is the only reason /r9k/ exists. keep exacerbating it and maybe we'll get more elliott rodgers. though i know you only do it because of your own resentments and insecurities

>t. will never experience romantic love

Get more attractive, loser

Be honest, are you Delicious Tacos?

>steals his ideas from other french writers

source on this? genuinely interested

Romance is a meme created by our organisms to keep reproduction alive.

>this is what unwanted losers need to tell themselves to cope

Not an argument, dump frogposter.

>he will never experience the feeling of waking up next to the person he loves
>he will never love or be loved

I pity you

>impying i haven't experienced those feelings before
Fuck off, sex and love are overrated and the only ones who care about them are losers trying to compensate for their insignificant lives.

>t. spends his life on /r9k/

Go rinse out your piss bottles

>comrade huliblyat
>french

>when you can't possibly acknowledge that making no real attempt to find someone doesn't magically win you women so you cry about it and blame society

It's not his actual name but his grandmother's.