I love chicken wings. I want to eat them every day. Chicken wings are expensive. I like spicy food...

I love chicken wings. I want to eat them every day. Chicken wings are expensive. I like spicy food. How do I eat cheap chicken wings all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VrKHgNXsTYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This website is for people over 18 years of age. My only advice to you is go rob a chicken tendies delivery truck.

No. How do I get spicy chicken wings for a lower price?

little ceasers accepts EBT i think
they have wings still dont they

Are they crispy or slimey?

>watch supermarket ads
>buy large amount of chicken wings when on sale
>store wings in freezer
>buy sauce
>make cheap chicken wings whenever
what exactly is the problem here OP?

yeah but those don't taste good

how do you cook chicken wings?

then learn how to make them taste good. how do you think wing places make theirs taste good? you think jesus comes down and teabags their batches of wings til they're just right? no. they use the same spices, cooking methods, etc. that are available to anybody, with the possible exception of whatever industrial preservatives they use.

never cooked them but I heard that there are places on the internet that have recipes.

crunchy

also perhaps there is someone on this board who makes their own wings who will be kind enough to share their recipe with you.

Try spreading your butthole in Harlem.

I'm able to find them for 1.25-2.50 a pound depending on if theirs a special on. Harris teeter.

I never thought of harlem as a place to go for spicy chicken wings, am I missing something?

the place for wings is 32nd street between 5th and 6th, there's been a miniature chicken wing renaissance in that area

I never thought some cunt would reply to my troll post with actual directions to a wings joint.

leave my thread now

mfw my bitch waitress comes out with the wings

Buy em in bulk, along with some franks red and a bunch of butter for buffalo sauce. You can either fry em in a cast iron pan or you can just cook em in the oven for bout an hour till they're crunchy

so wait chicken wings arent breaded? because im shit at breading and frying chicken unless its some shit kitchen job with a chicken frying retard proof battering guide taped to the wall

youtu.be/VrKHgNXsTYU
I've tried a ton of wings recipes. This is hands down the best. Pretty damn easy too if you have the gear.

>Chicken wings are expensive.
No they're not.

They can be breaded, or dredged with a little coating of flour, I use to just toss them into my old deep fryer as is, they came out restaurant quality 100% of the time