Am I the only one here who has never ordered delivery?

Am I the only one here who has never ordered delivery?

Srs questions only, how do you order something for delivery?

Fuck off you lol turd

Find place you want delivery from, call them and tell them this is your first time ordering and need help or foos recommendations. Give them your address. Wait. Pay currency in exchange for food, tip more than 15% if he was helpful.

What is Google?
Fuck off.

I don't know what to order

You understand, only places that deliver in my area are like pizza places. WTF do you order for delivery?

I have social phobia, I'm also afraid to shop in any place that doesn't follow my routine

I have a routine, and I must stick to it

Easiest mode is just going to their website or a website like GrubHub, Bite Squad, or whatever. You pick what you want, you put it on your card, most of the time you can pre-tip, and you don't have to talk to anyone. No important talking.

You generally order pizza from pizza places.

If you have social phobia and want to stick with a routine, then don't order delivery.

>social phobia
No one gives a shit about your spergy attitude. Least of all some greasy teenage pizza delivery guy. Just pay him, mumble a "y-you too" and retreat back into your neet cave.

0. Look at menu online
1. Call them
2. Say "I'd like like to place an order for delivery"
3. Give them your address and phone number
4. Tell them what you want
5. Tell them how you'll pay
6. Turn porch/house lights on if it's dusk/dark
7. Wait
8. Answer door
9. Give cash or sign credit/debit card receipt

t. delivery driver for a lot of years

Hey fuck you man, OP was just asking for help

OP, eat a bullet.

But they have to come to my house?

They now see who I am and they know where I live...

order it online and have the instructions say "leave at the door and ring doorbell"
if you order online, you can prepay and pre tip the driver.

Still asking for help, its an odd thing to have someone come over

>being this pathetic

this can't be real

Are you supposed to dress nice when ordering delivery?

No, one of the perks of ordering delivery is that you can look like a slob and it's ok.

No. Are you the fast food review guy? He probably puts on his dad's suit to jerk off

This Talk it through with the phone guy. Ask what pizza he likes.

Ya know what? Now that I think of it, I've not ordered delivery in at least 15 years. I've called and placed orders, sure, but I just go there and pick it up.

AFAICR, you call, you say food words, the person on the other end tells you how much you're expected to pay for the food words you said, you end the call, the delivery person (99% of the time, a guy) shows up, you give him/her the agreed upon payment + tip/delivery fee, s/he gives you your food, you open the bag, you call back because they forgot the fucking prawn crackers or garlic naan or something, you ask for a pair of drinks instead because fuck if you're gonna get open food from someone upset that they have to make a second trip and this time with no tip, you eat your food, drink your drinks and never call that place again.
That just about covers it.

Wear whatever clothing you'd've been wearing had you gone to pick it up.

Not op but it's real
People are scary, especially in new situations

op here

I'm shit posting for yous

I'm not some fucking idiot who doesn't know how to order, I have no need to order food since I fucking cook everything and enjoy shopping on the market

Thanks for the yous fellas

the delivery guy will be able to tell that it's your first time, and he will laugh uproariously at you

Just order online and prepay/tip. Turn on the tv in another room before the delivery guy arrives then take your order and thank him. I have social phobia too and that's how I do it.

>.gif

yea no, fuck off

It was like a regular pissa
But
>creamy
>I numeral
Call them and say
>yes
>I would like
Whatever you want to eat
If it isn't come soon
>call them back