What books should a 25 year old NEET read?

What books should a 25 year old NEET read?

The Bible

Diary of a Rapist

books wont help you, only your actions can do that. that being said pic related should be mandatory reading for all.

I second this suggestion

No Longer Human and The Book of Disquiet, you'll realise your just a sad bitch and you'll fix your life, trust me.

Diary of an oxygen thief
Notes from underground
Behead all satans
Welcome to the nhk (skip this if u want)
The metamorphosis
Infinite jest

Thats it fag

This

Hunger by Knut Hamsun. The ending should inspire you.

Classifieds

Not OP, but i've recently bought this and i'm going to get Epictetus and Senecas letters as well. Which order should I read them in?

This, but you shouldn't skip welcome to the nhk, it's a great book.

/thread

HITORIII BOCHIIII

Discourses
Letters from a Stoic
On the Shortness of Life
Meditations

Then just keep the handbook around to sharpen your memory of the Stoic teachings.

Thank you friend.

Do you want this guy to kill himself? The point of metamorphosis is basically that he's guilty and his family would be better off without him.

my diary desu

>25 year old neet

How did you fuck up so badly?

If you're a decent human being than The Dream Of A Ridiculous Man should be enough to lift your nihilism

Not OP here.
That made things worse for me. Am I a lost cause?

Yeah, skip Behead all satans though

Not OP, but life doesn't deal everyone the best cards.

no you're not. Life is suffering you must spend your days finding meaning in that suffering so life can be tolerable. Don't strive to be happy strive to live a meaning full life.

As a fellow neet I just want you to know I understand your pain. So many people just look down on us because they think we have it easy. That we're lucky we don't need to work to survive. They wish they had more time to do what they want and believe it would be great to have the "freedom" we do. These people have horrible imaginations. They can't imagine waking up with nothing to give them meaning. After even 3 years of this you wake up and lie in bed for hours not even pitying yourself, just looking at your life for what it really is without bias. We really are the weak ones. Whether we we're born this way or made it doesn't matter. Finding out where the blame lies is inconsequential.

I question everything I do as to whether it is only done for the sake of escaping. The future scares me like a ghost I'm too scared to look directly at. I don't know. I just want to tell you I respect you because this isn't easy. we would help ourselves if we could. They just don't understand because they are terribly lucky.

please read The Grand Inquisitor or kill yourself. you fucking scum.

Sure thing faggot!

Poor bait

This.

Haha, nice post my man

Now that I've looked into what that is I'll definitely read it. I was gonna read brothers this year anyway.

You know that scene in c and p when marmeledov is rambling at the bar and at the peak of his rant he says that when the weak stand at the gates of heaven god what will let us in precisely because we know we don't deserve it? That is where I'm coming from. I am marmeledov in a lot of ways. I don't choose to be just like he doesn't choose his "infinite suffering" as the book states. It is our condition.

Sadly the only answer Dostoyevsky seems to have is religion, which is why I'm hesitant to read brothers karimazov because I don't want to be convinced to be christian like some anhedonic recovering coke addict.