Any Davis or Sacramento bros ever have the pleasure of eating at burgers and brew...

any Davis or Sacramento bros ever have the pleasure of eating at burgers and brew? Honestly have to say it's my favorite restaurant/food ever, hands down. Always delivers such high quality and am never disappointed with anything I order. I think I've literally been through their entire menu.

If you're ever in Davis then you HAVE to eat here

The 'trees wrapped in string lighting' thing needs to stop.

come pick me up at Sacramento airport on tuesday and we'll go

>hey babe, get the fuck up and get out of the way. im taking a picture of the fucking hamburger for the internet and i dont want your fat ass in it

This is what I imagine happened

i imagine that op got two burgers for himself to give the impression that his fat ass wasnt alone

theres a TON of asians that go to UC Davis and they always try to take an "artsy" picture of their food whenever they eat at a restaurant. I don't know why it's asians in particular that always seem to do this

why

I think it looks nice

>Sorry chef, about that last order for the two burgers, table 35, this meme lord wants extra lettus on both burgers and and extra large green leaf instead of the chips
>what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>Not sure chef but he smells like his own piss.

>half of the side salad on your 'ger
what's the point?

Isn't there one in Chico?

>lettus

>knock knock
Who their
>lettus
Lettus who?
>lettus in its cold out hair

I see nothing wrong with this.

nah i think they only have 2 locations

Does that turkey still terrorize town? if so fuck that, if i kill that turkey in self defense the hippies will castrate me in the town square.

Yes! I live dt sac and have been to their dt location a few times. They have pliny on tap and the burgers r good and the location is prime for going out or to shows afterward

theres families of turkeys around town now... What are you talking about "that turkey"?

also... menu recs?

wff is menu recs?

It's not just asians, it's women in general

They moved the turkey's out to the outskirts of town and declared them free to hunt, from my understanding.

recommendations from the menu you baboon

I love the mushroom and swiss burger with garlic fries. Probably my favorite. I usually order medium but if you want to go medium rare I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. They use quality beef

Roseville bro reporting, yeah, I've eaten there a couple of times, was pretty good. I'd go again if I happened to be in the area.

There's turkeys fucking everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I like them, though. We have a group of about 25-30 of them in my neighborhood here in Roseville. They don't bother anyone, except when they have chicks. Last year I had a momma turkey chase me to my door because she was protecting two little ones. Eh, made me laugh more than anything. They sit on the fence behind my house sometimes and make hilarious noises.

is it worth a drive up?
>t. san mateo fag

yeah, it's great

Different user, but sure, let's do it. Email?

whoa, I live like 15 min up the I-80 from you O.o want a tranny friend?

there's really nothing wrong, I think you're just trying to be cool by acting like a contrarian

who the fuck actively seeks out a tranny friend you sick fuck? Get some help.

Are you even passable?

I will likely spend the rest of my life trying and failing to answer this question

sometimes? it's subjective so that's hard to answer definitively

Post face.

that's against my rules, sorry

sage for derailing this thread. sorry Davis OP. I love listening to KDVS and had a pretty bomb gyro there one time

I live close by too
do you happen to be a furry

I'm disgusted by them, sorry :x

>that's against my rules

In other words, you don't pass. K.

the best burger i had in sacramento area was the Squeeze inn

Sac bro here. What's the pricing like?

I think it's the $$ rating on yelp, not terribly expensive

Degenerates come out of the woodwork.

You are a gay guy with autism.

You are into bestiality.

really?

what the fuck is this shit?

I used to look at images like this with schadenfraude in mind.

Now, I understand.

>They have pliny on tap
nuh uh i thought it was impossible to find