Oh hey come sit in my section i have your usual table ready. ill go ahead and put in the ususal

>oh hey come sit in my section i have your usual table ready. ill go ahead and put in the ususal.

whats your usual /seakay/?

Pollo a la Cream.

Tacos al carbon with hot chile and a plain tamal

Her sitting on my cock.

with flour tortillas of course

>Frequent an establishment
>go so often they know your face, name and routine

Me: Hey babe, there seems to be a problem. It looks like you're not on the menu! How about wego out back and correct this mistake?

Girl: >giggles

Me:>looks to the camera

Now that's what I call LEGEN..........................................................................................................WAIT FOR IT...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DARY!!

The chip butty

coffee large light black and a head of lettuce

Um yeah I'll just have a swiss cheese sandwich on rye, that's R.-Y.-E. And another glass of water please

Literally happened to me yesterday... Except it was a latino dude not a hot blonde waitress.

Fajitas trio: salmon steak chicken

Black iced coffee
Orange juice
Eggs benedict

mmm

OJ, espresso, pain au chocolate, water.
Also happens to me, but instead of a hot blonde it's a woman in her 50's with big tits or a young guy. Depends on the day.

>go to local restaurant with my parents very often since I was about 12

>Would always get a grilled chicken sandwich because I was a picky kid

>Twelve years later the waitress who has worked there all that time still feigns surprise when I get something that isn't a grilled chicken sandwich

its kidna nice but also kinda annoying

>Implying I'm rich enough to eat out often enough to have a "usual"

The idea of living/working in the same place for 12+ years depresses the hell out of me.

>eating the same thing so many times that people come to expect it of you

How can anyone be so boring?

>going to one restaurant often enough to be recognized by staff
No thanks. Gotta get that variety in your life.

Give me chicken fried steak. Hash browns. And fuck it, I'm dying anyways, 4 lbs of butter

Gravy is obviously included

SPUGETTY

local sandwich shop knows I always call in half an Italian toasted with mayo and hot peppers, it's at the point I just have to call and say my name

I don't really have a usual. I like to try everything on the menu.

A cold beer and a warm blowjob.

What a shit show. How did it even survive 9 episodes??

Seasons..

better kill yourself within the next 12 years then

At the cafe I used to go to
>Stuffed blueberry french toast, side of carribou sausage, black coffee

>go to my neighborhood Tim Hortons
>usually get medium iced coffee
>the staff now rings it up the moment I walk up and gives me a smile
>can now never order anything else

Tuckshop lady arms, Gordon Ramsay chin, forehead bigger than an aircraft carrier, large man hands, fake tan and bleached hair.

Can I have another waitress please?

>wanting someone with high self-esteem
enjoy your blue balls, me and 6/10 there will be in the back

Is that real? Creamed chicken?

Half a club, no lettuce and no tomato

This is from a small grinder chain I go to which is 90% shit and 10% great, the club and the mushroom pizza being the 10%

>stop coming here and ordering blonde roast at 1 pm we stop making it at 11 am and I know you're fully aware of that

I want blonde roast though.

After years of dodging the show, because I'm just a fag hipster and cant stand enjoying what other people enjoy,
I decided to actually give it a try. First five seasons are actually pretty solid, the characters are likable and there are some
running gags that are funny. It has its corny parts but overall I give it 7/10. Last two seasons were trash btw

eggplant parm.
i like it from the local italian place because they cut it real thin and it looks like baked pussy lips

At a cozy Italian spot in my neighborhood, I usually get a double espresso and this salad:
>Arugula, goat cheese, prosciutto, fig-balsamic glaze dressing

I order this like 3x a week lol

Diner
> 2 eggs over easy
>sourdough toast, closer to bread
> x bacon
>hash browns
> 2 glasses of milk

Anywhere else
>reuben or pastrami
Or
>burger medium
> coleslaw
>water

PBR

Sounds like Scrubs

2 slices of cheese for here and an Italian sub with everything to go.

For me, it's the Zuppa Toscana.

Pint of the cheapest beer.

Bloody Mary and Irish nachos.

>irish nachos

these deserve there own thread.

Second that. I'd really like to see a pic or at least hear a description.

The threads about outdoor eateries on this board always confuse me. I was under the impression this place is for antisocial shut ins who, like me, haven't gone outside in 7 years.

That sounds really good. Where was that?

Chile relleno plate with green chile

Its more like Chicken with a Creamy Sauce

Local place in flyover central. It's barely open 4 hours a day now because the owners ran into some health problems.

>being this entitled
Boomers everyone.

Go through the drive thru dipshit

sopa de macaco please

Spaghetti with chicken, bacon, and broccoli and lemon butter sauce
See if you can guess what restaurant I work at. It's a US chain

Iktfb

One time I wanted something different from my usual but they already started making it by the time I got to the cashier so I just went along

>the characters are likable
Ted is the most unlikeable main character in sitcom history, then american pie chick turns into a massive cunt.

Gabbagooooooooooooolllllll

Hold the gravy.

He's gay in real life, just like yourself and your plebbit post.

I don't eat out often enough to have a usual. This woman is fishing for a big tip.

everyone knows that once they know you enough to know your habits, you have to stop going there.

I don't have a usual, though I have an establishment that knows me, gives us our preferred table, and brings us a pitcher of water without having to ask.

A pint of the strongest beer you have on tap and a poutine.

Mot to bun thit nuong, wit evree ting

God I miss living in Saigon