"Hello, can I get 10 tacos. 6 of them no lettuce and 4 of them with no hot sauce. Also can I get Bacon Cheddar Wedges...

"Hello, can I get 10 tacos. 6 of them no lettuce and 4 of them with no hot sauce. Also can I get Bacon Cheddar Wedges, but replace the Potato Wedges with Seasoned Curly Fries and no bacon on those, please. I would also like a Strawberry Milkshake, regular sized and no whipped cream. And can I also get a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger plain. That would be all, thank you."

I am afraid to make special requests in case it causes one of the minimum wage failed humans to do something to my food out of spite.

que?

No problem sir, we make 15 bucks an hour for being failures, so we will work for it.

lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhh

20 tacos!

No.
Will there be anything else?

boneless coke wit a 2 liter pizza

This confuses me. You know they don't make that much right? I'm assuming you do, so for some god-forsaken reason you want to start arguing about raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour which is a thing some people have said they want to do. You're acting as if you're against it, and yet you imply that it would cause minimum wage workers to work harder for it, which would be a good thing. So what the hell are you on about? At least know what you want to fight about if you're trying to start shit.

fuck kinda pizza? and uhhhhh 2 liter machine broke we got 1 liter tho

>10 tacos, 6 of them no lettuce, 4 of them no hot sauce
Is that an intersection or are the no lettuce/no hot sauce groups completely exclusive?

10 Tacos Total
6 of them with cheese and hot sauce, but no lettuce
4 of them with lettuce and cheese, but no hot sauce

>closest jack in the box is in the next state

Did you want meat on those tacos?

Burger flipper =/= 15$ an hour.

>Being so flyover that there aren't even shitty flyover-tier fastfood joints nearby

Getting your $30+ fast food order handed to you within 3-4 minutes while making sure everything is correct and properly bagged takes effort. Especially when dealing with multiple orders and

>takes effort
>requiring skill
Different things

>Unskilled workers don't deserve to have enough money to live even if they're working their ass off

Even a retail job can be exhausting when there's of restocking and cleaning to do.

It takes effort to make sure everything is properly portioned and the sandwich comes out presentable within a timely matter.

No they don't. If you're a worker bee and easily replaceable then you shut I and take what you get or we'll get another bee to take your place.

You're not special.

>Wanting to be able to survive is entitled

They either need to go to school or learn a trade

Nothing in life is just handed to you

They need some sort of job while they are looking for a better opportunity.

I agree but they shouldn't be paid 15/hr to do it though

Why spend time, money, and effort to become skilled if the non skilled job pays the same for easier work?

>don't have car
>don't drive
>work at a nearby grocery store because it's the only place that will hire me
>save up for car and learn to drive
>get a better paying job or start learning a trade

>Took 3 posts to start the minimum wage debate
Unskilled workers get unskilled pay, it doesnt matter if you have to do it fast.
Minimum wage was never meant to be a livable one, stop trying to raise a family of 4 on it.

Yeah being contemptuous is cool! Right on!

Americans are so vicious against the poorest people in their country, it's like they relish to kick on those lower than them.
I'm pretty sure the only reason they want minimum wage to be on clown country levels is to have someone to despise.

It's because there are tons of other professions where people bust their ass to get $15/hr, and dipshits in highschool want the same wage for serving pre-made food items.

Yeah baby
Need more of them TACOS!!!

you have to go in to the store and it won't be a problem, keep it simple if you're a drive-thru pleb

What kind of profession do you "bust your ass" for that's worse than dealing with customers all day?

>he thinks customer service is hard
Holy shit adulthood is gunna hit you like a sack of bricks

I worked one of those retail foodservice jobs when I was a teenager. you aren't allowed to deviate from the script in any way, you're not allowed any creative problem solving, you're forced to deal with idiots all day, and you're treated by an idiot, by idiots, and can't do anything about it other than quit

adulthood has its pitfalls but getting shat on by passive-aggressive supposed adults who need a punching bag because their boss or wife was yelling at them all day for (at the time) $7.25 an hour was not exactly the highlight of my youth

I am not sure if you just haven't ever worked in a job like that, or if your "adult" job is really quite awful (perhaps you are a prostitute or something along those lines), but I'm quite alright with my white collar business services job where the "customers" I "service" are in long-term, expensive contracts with my employer and picking unnecessary fights to blow off steam is not something that's done

those tacos are shit compared to jack n the box tacos

This post should have been quads or better
No luck chuck9

As "an adult" I can tell you that working retail was far far worse than anything I have to do nowadays, and it has nothing to do with how much I was paid.
Also, I was paid $20 an hour and we didn't even have american customers, so I can't even imagine the terror of working at a walmart or hell, even a whole foods.

"Why"

Not everyone is cut out to be a doctor . People do what it takes to make end's meet. Sometimes a minimum wage job is what's most convenient due to location or

You know the whole "only high schoolers work minimum wage" thing is a total myth right

>going to jack and ordering anything other than 15 tacos, ranch, and a loaded gun

Why even try

Jumbo Jack with cheese, Ultimate Breakfast Sanswich, four tacos and six hot sauces please.

The quit selling guns at Jack in the Box in the '90's

>Hi I'm 19 and don't understand the economical landslide that occurs by doubling min wage the post
>Give more money we all have more money... Right?

Go back to sucking on your mom's tit jr.

They should just change it to $100/hr, then no one will ever be poor again.

>hi, may I get two Jumbo Jacks, please? Thank you.

every time

>right wing baby boomers with 0 economic scope or understanding

If I could work a menial job for 35 years and retire with a house, 3 kids, 2 cars, a pension and 200k in savings by 55 I'd probably think like you too.