In 2100, what technologies will still be considered sci-fi?

In 2100, we will probably have achieved many technological advancements but I believe their will always be something out their that we can't do yet. What would those things be in 2100?

FTL travel, probably

In 50 years, we'll probably have shit that's considered paranormal by today's standards.

"In 50 years, we'll probably have shit that's considered paranormal by today's standards!" Said the cuck as he watched his frail wife get impregnated by a black bull.

In 2100 we will probably have lower tech level than today, familia.

Multiverse beings.
Cosmic horror.

First vampires became sexy.
I am calling it out now...
The reason Monster Girls became popular it's because once that train has been derailed it's going to be about friendly cThulus and shit.

We wont have flying cars by 2100

Mark my words.
If our little blue spec doesn't wipe itself out or caught in the expansion of a star or the radiation of a quazar. Then we WILL discover multiverse...
The old Gods, monsters...etc.

There is technology that can levitate objects and hold elemental plasma that is burning or otherwise in a stasis field.
No telling when we can miniaturise that but when it does a sufficiently advanced earth scientist is no different from a mythological fireball throwing wizard.
Once we get sufficiently advanced enough we will get spiritual. Just like the kingdom of Zeal in chrono trigger.

By the by this shit happened before. I am guessing before the ice age. Either the advanced ones left, portaled out of existance, became light beings or caused a global nuclear winter....but before 10,000 B.C there were definitely more advanced being doing something scientific.

Inter stellar travel, fusion reactor.

male balding reversing technologies

People in 2100 are going to look back and say "can you believe people who existed 100 years ago still didn't have the cure to cancer?" The things that will be sci-fi are neural implants and space expedition. I would imagine that the human race will be completely enveloped in a sci-fi type of atmosphere by the year 2500

USB cables you can plug in on first try.

theres an idiot in this thread. i wanted to reply to them, but i cant even bring myself to give them a (You).
you know who im talking about

It's this one?

>The reason Monster Girls became popular it's because once that train has been derailed it's going to be about friendly cThulus and shit.

Dude.

nope, 3rd post from OP

Please

Sorry but he's right. In 50 years we won't have much more than today. At best we'll have higher res TVs and faster smartphones but that's it.

Our industrial age is ending. Just take a look at most of the non renewable resources and tell me that's sustainable at all. But without NRRs there is no civilization as we know it. So either we start to colonize other planets *very* soon or we will go into die-off mode. My conclusion therefore is that we could count ourselves lucky if there is anything that resembles Civilization by 2100.

Preventing male pattern baldness.

I just imagined someone taking a screencap out of this post, and then framing it in a future museum in the year 2100, when there'll be flying cars.

Time travel
FTL
Conventional interstellar travel
Sapient AI
Cancer cure
Immortality
Practical fusion
Teleportation

>all these genelets getting bald already

top kek

>I just imagined someone taking a screencap out of this post, and then framing it in a future museum in the year 2500, when there won't be flying cars.

100 years ago people were saying that we will have flying cars in 100 years

non-shit android app for Veeky Forums

top kek

Did you think this was a funny thing to reply with?

Fuck

There's very little evidence to suggest that homo sapiens had been nearly, as or more advanced as the homo sapiens sapiens currently are today. What we do find is evidence of primitive ideas and notions of culture.
Going by the rather boring, steady pace of all of our theoretical proofs in the last 100 years, and the rather large orders of magnitude of precision needed to find evidence of the current theories of physics, it might be a very, very long time if at all before anything radical can be in our control.