Supposing you have billions of american dollars at your disposition (or whatever symbolic value able to represent...

Supposing you have billions of american dollars at your disposition (or whatever symbolic value able to represent "infinite money"), and you also have all the free time in the world in your hands. You have decided to go into a journey/travel or series of experiences which you are going to register into the form of a non-fiction book (maybe series of books) written in whatever format you wish to favor (letters, reports, essays, accountings).

Where are young going and what are you doing there?
In what format are you going to register it?
Include as many details and be as weirdly specific as you want to.

I particularly would write a series of letters to family and friends detailing my lone travels visiting the churches and catholic temples where you can find the remains of all the apostles of Jesus Christ (except, obviously, for Judas Iscariot), in Italy, Germany, Turkey and Vatican City, while spilling my own deist theological philosophies and comparing them to the beliefs of each apostle and a variety of other Christian/Catholic thinkers such as Augustine of Hippo and Thomas Aquinas.

I'd go to 7-11 and buy as many 4 locos as I can carry, then send my friend a Snapchat of the pile captioned "turn UP".

>not buying out the 4loko factory and forcing them to make the original 4loko and dying after drinking one of them

Smh you can't even spell it right

kek

>catholic temples
What did OP mean by this

I'd build random towers in Greenland made entirely out of thick heavy stone simliar to what you would see in Ireland.
Build them with few people and erect them only through manual labour.

Just because it would make the palce possibly beautiful or eerie.

I love your plan, willing to take me as companion?

More the better.

sorry I can't "spell" correctly you fucking nerd

and I don't drink cafffiene it's against my religion

Mount Athos

>I particularly would write a series of letters to family and friends detailing my lone travels
>billionaire
>lone

You can't even imagine a girlfriend.

I kid. Still, you won't have friends for long if you go off traveling by yourself and expect them to follow your letters with interest.

I suspect that the sort of person who amasses that level of wealth, especially in this age of IPOs, will be truly interested in doing whatever someone else hasn't done. Ergo Musk and his space monorail.

I would give 9,998,000$ to charities, lock myself in a room for 2 decades and come out as a piano virtuoso and as a great composer.
What remains of those 2,000,000$ I've kept will be given to other charities (if the world hasn't got to shit in those years).

Peace is within you, my friend.

what a cute user

Buy an island and reenact And then there were none with people ive known over the years, assuming everything goes smoothly, I would write it down in the same structure as christies book.

Missed three 0s

It just doesn't occur to me that someone would be interested in following me to some churches just to see the deathly remains of people who died thousands of years ago.

>I'm so far up my own arse I can't even be bothered to ensure people in need actually get the money and prosper from it
>let me donate this to some third party with subpar operational efficiency while I'm being autistic in my room
>look how virtuous I am :3
Someone who would buy a solid gold sports car deserves more respect than you, you sanctimonious scum.

They'll be more interested in going than reading about it, especially if you're paying.

>just to see the deathly remains of people
More or less a literal description of touring the Old and Ancient Worlds.

>>I'm so far up my own arse I can't even be bothered to ensure people in need actually get the money and prosper from it
I've got 10billions, I'm pretty sure I can found charities on my own at this point. Of course in that scenario it is implied that I would not just waste them in charities I could not trust.

>>let me donate this to some third party with subpar operational efficiency while I'm being autistic in my room
That's what you're implying, not what I'm implying.

>Someone who would buy a solid gold sports car deserves more respect than you, you sanctimonious scum.
Is this the opposite of virtue signaling? Should we call this mindset ''vice signaling''? A psychological response in wich you have to shit on people only because they're not as jaded and nihilistic as you?

travel throughout the South Pacific and watch a lot of sunsets while drinking pineapple wine

I can't even express to you how romantic the South Pacific seems to me. all those beautiful tropical islands. it's everyone's idea of paradise, of heaven on earth. I'd like to visit them all

The opposite of virtue is sin. Sin-signaling however has a terrible ring to it

>romantic

Don't you have to be with someone for it to be romantic

not him but vice is a antonym for virtue too.

Hes in love with the sea

M-W's 4th definition:

>a : marked by the imaginative or emotional appeal of what is heroic, adventurous, remote, mysterious, or idealized