Has any of you line cooks ever accidentally said "yes daddy" instead of yes chef...

Has any of you line cooks ever accidentally said "yes daddy" instead of yes chef? Should I just quit or work in shame for the foreseeable future?

When say the wrong thing you just play it off as a joke. Have you never been around people before?

I lost composure. You've never dropped the ball? They've given me banter all day since.

Don't quit work. Don't take away the fun for the other cooks. You'll be daddy guy from now on. It'll be grand.

not a chef but I've said "love you" at the end of a phone conversation with my boss outa habit. Texted her "lol sorry habit" and they didn't text back so it made my heart drop for hours but back at work everything went as normal. I think most people have done this kinda thing at some point and kinda brush it of when it happens to them
you're good user

>should I just quit work
If by "work" you mean "transparent samefagging for attention", then yes.

should have kept saying it until everyone started saying it.

"Yes daddy... lol sorry habit"

Where did this daddy meme come from? Every kid these days is calling their YT'er, streamer, actor daddy. It's embarrassing.

amerikwa

do you want to fuck your chef or something? because i want to fuck my chef

For me(OP) I actually just have a bf I call daddy cause of daddy issues.

For the love of god, go back to /b/.

I mean yes but I'm not obsessed. Just a pavlovian response

fag

it's too bad because calling someone daddy when they ask you to address them by job title instead of name would be a pretty good joke, but you did it on accident and made that clear to everyone.

I mean you can have the joke, I'm not gonna patent calling the head chef daddy

Daddy is hilarious.

You work with a shitty crew if they are making you actually feel bad. being a cook sucks because your wages are shit due to illegal immigration.

OP just sperged out, sounds like the rest of the crew is loving it.

You screwed up OP now you're legally required to be his sissy boi

It's an easy way to create a group of loyal followers who will defend their leader against attacks from the "others". It's a bit strange, almost a cult-like trait.

Unless it's a stuck up frenchfag or something it's fine. If you can't take some silly shit once in a while you don't belong in a kitchen.

>due to illegal immigration.
Mainly because restaurants make pennies on the dollar and cooking in most cases is a low skill job but whatever.

>restaurants make pennies on the dollar and cooking in most cases is a low skill job
lol and that's supposed to be an excuse to hire ms-13 to flip burgers for you

well yeah
They gotta make do with all the babbies who don't want to work or think they're too special to be cooks

Nigga you gay. I wouldn't quit though At this point you might as well own it

>got dang it why don't these UNGRATEFUL MILLENNIALS want to work part time minimum wage with no benefits
>I'll just hire juan and jose, gotta put gas in the bass boat

Yeah that's exactly it.
I'm proud of you.

Maybe if millennials didn't want these kinds of jobs they should study actually worthwhile things.

>he thinks he's better than juan or jose just because he has a pulse
>he thinks he's entitled to a better job than juan or jose because its 2017

gonna need you to fuck yourself my guy

as a nautral-born american citizen I think I'm entitled to any job more than some swarthy little indio with an IQ of 80

You are mistaken. If you're worth a shit getting a job is not a problem. Relying on a birthright is beyond pathetic

the point is, nobody who was born here should have to compete with someone from fucking guatemala, especially when there's no way you can compete with squatty untermenschen willing to undercut you by 50% or more

you re a faggot, sorry.

>walk in next day
>set down a set of adult diapers, a binky, and a bonnet
>look every one of the bastards in the eye
>"I guaran-fuckin-tee you shitheads that I can make you a hell of a lot more uncomfortable than you can make me. So how are we going to play this, daddy?"

Life gets a lot easier when you have no shame and grow some fucking balls.

This doesn't make sense. If you were that shameless you wouldn't need to correct anything in the first place

Fuck off retard.

Such an unnecessary overreaction for a bit of banter. It doesn't sound like they are abusing this kid (yet)

If my line had a cute little boi calling me daddy I'd abuse them, if you know what I mean

His ancestors worked and striked and fought so that he wouldn't have the same work conditions as Jose.

Twitch, because chat is "12y/o btw"

It's ironic gayness, not actual search for a paternal figure
It sprung out from the relatively minor daddy/littlegirl memes of the time

>not saying "Yes massah! Ol Roofus gonna make you a FINE omellete, oh lawdy shiiet!"

But what if the chef is your daddy?
t. worked in same place for a few years

What do you do for work? I'm sure one of the billion poor Chinese or Indians would be willing to replace you for $5 per hour.

late stage patriarchy

I'm a md. Tons of indians want to do my job, but that's how the free market is, somehow I manage

I've answered inside line calls at work from my boss with "Whaddya need, babycakes?" and ended "alright, I love you, bye." in front of coworkers. For reference: my boss is a big fat southern man.

Why not do stuff like that?

It's way worse to call them daddy in a clearly freudian slip, to compete you'd have to call them milky mommy or something

Good way to get fired for being a weirdo

why do we even call it "daddy issues" anymore? Like 90% of straight women and gay men have the fucking same exact "daddy issues"

>omg I'm so kinky I'm into strong men of status who are established and have more wealth because they're older
>daddy is so kinky too because he's into young women
fuck off you bunch of basic bitches

ease up spaz, sorry your fetish has been taken over by normies, but I'm sure you can still be a special snowflake if you try hard enough

it hasn't even been "taken over," it's human sexuality since the beginning of time.

I see your point. I guess since it's so safe that people aren't afraid to claim it, compared to like diapers or dog dicks

>milky mommy
>to compete you'd have to call them milky mommy

What are you getting at?

Jesus Christ op

Did none of you ever call your teacher mom in grade school? It's alright it happens.

And if you want to fuck him this is a good thing.

>Line up for recess
>Yes Mommy

Kek

I kinda hope you mean this seriously

Unironically autism.

this is on par with that post where the guy thought it was a good idea to make a girl eat a bowl of eggs

he knows that he can use your boypussy whenever he wants
more money for less hours, friend
enjoy