Do you enjoy raw meat variations?

Do you enjoy raw meat variations?

I fucking love raw grounded pork meat on rollls and polish tatar.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kibbeh nayyeh is also delicious.

who could say no to such a majestic meal?

>raw grounded pork
Love simple tartar beef preparations, but I never tried raw pork I thought pork wasn't supposed to be eaten raw ?

I think that depends on the preparation and the hygiene standards. Raw pork is very common here.

>Raw pork is very common here.
In the US ?
I might try that one day. Any suggestions of good preparations ?

J A C K S
A
C
K
S

>germans

is that raddish?

A lot of people won't eat it because of bacteria/parasite worries, but I bet if lab-grown meat gets more popular more people would try it raw because it would probably be more likely to be clean.

how is polish steak tartare different from any other kind?
t. polish
yeah

it's been so long since I've had a good tatar
I'd murder the fuck out of one with some good vodka shots

i hope you are legit russian and not some russian weaboo

I'm polish, but vodka & tatar is not a meme, it's a genuinely great combo
the sharp taste of vodka contrasts the raw meat in a great way

>raw pork

The concern is with trichnosis, caused by a parasitic worm. It used to be common in pork in the US, but it's rare now. Most of the cases are caused by wild game nowadays.

I'm not eating raw pork

there's an Ethiopian raw beef dish that's pretty good. It's all about what you eat it with though desu

I could easily eat it out of the packet if it were safe. Probably should bother to mince it myself.

>I love raw meat down my throat!
>Mmmmmm long pig in my mouth.How raw of me!
>Ommm nom nom

You fags are gross

yeah, eating raw meat is disgusting and probably bad for you
now off to my kraft mac&cheese and pepsi

kraft dinner & pepsi is like marijuana, probably bad for you but any health effects are longterm and mostly unnoticeable
raw meat = meth, you eat a bite and it can fuck you up almost immediately

raw meat is like water
it used to be considered dangerous in the middle ages, but that's not longer the case unless you consume it out of a fucking puddle like an animal

raw meat isn't necessary for survival though

most things aren't but it's no reason to stop enjoying them
seriously, raw meat isn't like fugu fish where you need to be an expert cook or you die instantly
just buy good quality meat or eat at good establishments and you're extremely unlikely to get any kind of parasite even if you eat tartare every day

You come from a place with awful food hygiene, right? I mean, you don't prepare raw ground pork from week-old supermarket meat, you make it from a nice fresh cut from the butcher, that he minced for you on the same day he got the carcass.

yes of course, I live in the first world where raw meat is healthy and not in the US of A

I have a polish friend and he is adamant that vodka originated in Poland although it appears there isn't evidence (or enough evidence) to prove it.

Poland has earlier written proof, but that's probably just because it had higher litteracy than Russia, vodka is pretty much old enough for the concept of nationality to be meaningless
at least we can agree that vodka is north slavic

Beef Tartare, Morbier Cheese
200g Bavette or similar
Two tablespoons harissa powder
One shallot, cut brunoise
Two tablespoons capers, minced
A sprig of rosemary, finely minced
Tablespoon coconut oil
Three egg yolks
60g morbier
Two slices scotch glass bread

Chill your beef to 0-4c, and microdice to about 2mm or so, having trimmed the fat and connective tissues
Let it reach room temp or so, and add the harissa, shallot, capers, rosemary
Take the coconut oil and mix with a little liquid beef fat and mash it into the tartare
Toast the bread slices on a grill, and melt the sliced morbier with a broiler, before cutting triangles
Place the yolks atop the flat tartare, and garnish with a few leaves of rosemary and pink salt atop the yolk

Lol, enjoy your raw pork while it lasts, Muslims do not enjoy pork

Poland has under .1% Muslims whereas the US has .8% Muslims. You are seriously delusional.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

how the fuck does poland have ANY muslims

must be tricksters playing pranks on the census

there is literally one muslim village in north-east Poland
the muslims there are descendants of Tatars, they've lived here for hundreds of years now
I've been to their temple, it's pretty nice
otherwise we have some muslim kebab workers, but that's about it
the social service is just to weak for them to come here, and the ones that do have to work

THIS

Who keeps putting all this meat in puddles???

>census form comes in this year
>"What model of refrigerator, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher do you own?"
>write down "Kenmore" for everything

AHHAHAHA FUCK YOU CENSUS BUREAU

Kitfo

european "culture"

>I love my steak very well done.

I have no problem with eating raw meat but I just think the texture and flavour is better if it's cooked.
Fish is an exception though, salmon and tuna are better raw than cooked.

>grounded

>raw pork

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis

Nothing quite like tapeworms in the brain mmmmhmmmm

it's delicious

>not living in a country with a proper regulation of food