Only Veeky Forums lurkers comment here

Only Veeky Forums lurkers comment here.

Hello my highly intellectual OP!

Bdjshejsjskkswuyqoqnwbaafsssdf

This is my first comment in months, while I have been lurking almost everyday for years.

Not a day goes by where I don't chuckle at those lesser beings to assert themselves in every IQ breab

I feel every other thread is about iq. I wish there were more maths threads so I could post more

hello

tfw to mobile to post latex formulas

You studying?

I'm a lazy brainlet so usually I can't add anything to threads here.

You all fail, there should be no replies here

I lurk because my major includes a lot of math, but isn't stem.

I lurk because I have nothing relevant to to contribute.

Discussion here sometimes is... substantial, other times there are funny memes, but I'm just a young brainlet right now with nothing groundbreaking to contribute.

Hi, im slowly migrating to /diy/. To much race, IQ, pseudoscience, and pure math fags here. Electronic threads are my favorite if you ever get to take a look. Less frogposters
and just generally much better. You'd think a slow board like Veeky Forums would have better quality control.

people on Veeky Forums don't contribute anything groundbreaking

you just have to know enough to call other people a brainlet

I don't lurk, o shitpost everywhere
stupid cunts

I'm an English major and I just lurk this board to wonder what it'd be like as a botanist

I'd probably be soulless

Unless you're plantkin you prolly wouldn't like botany. It's stamp collecting/plant daycare.

I like math but I literally just go to community college with a bunch of hillbillies learning to be a mechanic

Fuck you kiddos who were lucky enough to become mathematicians

clinically depressed as well. Brother is an engineer

I would hate to hear all the abhorrently incorrect information you think you have an understanding of.

A friend of mine from Poland is finishing a master's in botany. When he visited us last year we took him to the botanical garden in New York and I swear he must've brought an entire bag of seeds/pinecones with him on our way back. He has a backyard full of different plants back in his home country. He told us how he once took his bicycle and drove a tree back from the nearby forest to his backyard. He's a turbo autist but he seems content with life.

I don't eat ass.

>he must've brought an entire bag of seeds/pinecones with him on our way back. He has a backyard full of different plants back in his home country. He told us how he once took his bicycle and drove a tree back from the nearby forest to his backyard
CUTE

engineer detected

>browse Veeky Forums
>leave for 15 minutes
>come back
>there's been 2 posts
just post faggots this place is slow as fuck

ok, here you go

that is because unlike other boards we have quality standards for posting

Greetings OP

I never comment because im so much higher than you fucking brainlets commenting. Browsing /sci every day btw.

I'm an uneducated NEET pretending to know about stuff on Veeky Forums

Iq threads and flat Earth bait threads.

You geddit :)

I lurk because I'm not smart enough to add to any of the discussions here.

Started computer science at university last week. I usually just lurk on /g/ but I started coming over here. You have decent memes.

I only lurk here because im an actual scientist and watching stupid neckbeards and failures post like they know anything

is funny

Lurking because I'm indecisive about my potential career paths.
It's between polar opposites: Dedicated academic as a Biochemical geneticist or a Voice actor
>please kill me

Anyone else feel too dumb to be worthy of posting, so you just lurk and hope you'll get smarter by osmosis?
I don't wanna ruin the board.

Dude theres flat earth shit in here....?

hi OP

or maybe you'll make the rest of us dumber by entropy

LEAVE HEATHENNNNNNNNNNn

I lurk to post snarky comments to look intelligent.

yea

I'm not very intelligent but I mostly just paruse threads to learn things, mostly from the links posted, since I assume that anything anyone says on here without proper citation should be taken with a large grain of salt.

if you comment you're no longer a lurker

I'm just here for interesting news

Lurker here, Veeky Forums was much better 5 years ago when Veeky Forums was slightly less well known. Now the quality has plunged and I only find 2 or 3 good threads at a given time when I used to find over 15. Also the amount of less than 15 post threads has skyrocketed, with larger threads consisting of either bait or daily/weekly generals. Post quality has gone down, poster engagement has gone down, bitterness has skyrocketed, shooting is rampant.

tldr I miss old Veeky Forums, it went from my main board to my vacation board

Phoneposting was a mistake.

Whats bad about phoneposting?

>getting a accounting degree
>visiting Veeky Forums makes me regret my choice