So, Veeky Forums, how would you approach a fiction of pivotal historical events in our world...

So, Veeky Forums, how would you approach a fiction of pivotal historical events in our world? Such as the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand, or

The discovery of Gravity?

dunno

would your protagonists be involved in the event or would it just happen outside their action range?
is your fictional world fantasy or based on real life events and places?
would the events be any different than how they actually were?

I'm not too sure as well, but I'd want my stories to involve a divine-like furkin that can transcend time and space to alter history. One throwaway idea is to involve him in initiating both the World Wars, which involves an invisible conflict in between different factions of invisible, divine furkins and otherkins.

more?

I probably wouldn't

you should seek therapy my man...

anyways, so, where's the problem? just make them be able to use humans like marionettes. kinda brainwashing them into the actions that led to the events in the real world.

besides, do you really think this will be worth writing? who's going to read that?

You can't dispute this. This is the next generation of entertainment for readers.

Why that furry shooting at mario ?

k then, do what you want to be remembered for

The pioneer of furry in entertainment mediums. The J.K. Rowling of the furry world.

that just strikes me as a flavour of the lizard people...

>I'm not a furry
>but that's one hot cheetah
Oh God. Somebody kill me before I infect somebody else

I want to be remembered for those I dismembered.

what Stand is that

It's okay to embrace it.

*fingerguns emoji*

jeffrey?

seconded