Beans are making me fat

Beans are making me fat.
I dont know what else to eat since i went vegan.
Help

Meat

doubtful
it's the oil that's making you fat.

Animal products.

Tofu and leafy greens

Beans are insanely high in saturated fats, which is why they're a core part of vegan diets. Your body needs that shit.

Nigga, how? The canned refried beans I eat are 350 calories per pound. I've been losing weight rather quickly while staying uncomfortably full on these things.

what the fuck are you talking about?

literally no type of bean can even be considered moderately high in saturated fats and most of them barely have any at all

soybeans are the closest you'll get and they only have 3 grams per 100 grams

>its a op forgets that there's high calories in cheese, sour cream and tortilla wraps

eat black beans you mong

>literally no type of bean can even be considered moderately high in saturated fats
Except almost all of them

>beans
>saturated fat

I... I don't even.

I am assuming you're talking about refried beans. If not this is terrible bait.

>cheese
>sour cream
>vegan

Try again, lad.

>vegan

High insulin making you fat.

You know refried beans are made with lard right? As in rendered animal fat.

It's the carbs...carbs.

You can replace lard with oil
Same story with mashed potatoes too, actually

I was implying that refried beans aren't vegan so OP probably shouldn't be eating them if he's trying to go vegan.
True, but you have to really watch the ingredients lists with stuff you haven't made yourself.

try eating less

or getting more protein, vegetarians and vegans already have less muscle mass than meat eaters and while something like lentils are a relatively good source of protein compared to other plant foods, it still only has about 1/3 of the protein of beef while being less bioavailable. try eating more nuts, peanut butter, almond butter, etc. and cut down on starches.

Why the fuck did you go vegan

don't tell me you watched that terrible propaganda flick what the health

Literally just eat less

Most beans have 15x more fiber than any kind of fat. Now they do have more carbs than most people would expect, but there's no way you're literally just eating beans and getting fat.

Beans might not make you fat as long as you aren't overeating but they won't build muscle as well as animal proteins. So even if you aren't overeating you still might have less muscle and more fat which can make you look out of shape.