Long story short - I impregnated a young earth creationist; abortion is not an option. So far...

Long story short - I impregnated a young earth creationist; abortion is not an option. So far, she has an answer to every question regarding genesis/ religious doctrine I give her. Even though her answers are filled with logical fallacies I am making zero progress on red pilling her on evolution. This is embarrassing for me to post and ask for help, but I cannot give up

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

evolutiontards belong on

You fucked up OP

Honest question: did you use any sort of protection? I'm paranoid of sex because of the risk I end up like you, OP. Sorry you fucked up so badly.

your mistake is thinking that those people actually operate locally. they don't. to them, arguments that make a case why something SHOULD BE true are better than arguments that make a case for why something IS true. To her, the comfiest truth is the truth. That's why they're always making arguments stemming from why believing in evolution will lead to moral corruption or fucking monkeys or some shit. for them, if something that is already pretty hand wavy and hard to grasp shouldn't be true, then they will argue to kingdom come why it isn't.

if someone is already in deep enough to swallow the bible whole then they're beyond saving anyway. logical arguments mean nothing to them.

>he would kill his own children

what an absolute nigger, this is a board for white men

daily reminder that human life has no inherent value and killing is not wrong in and of itself.

I used protection and I'm aware I fucked up big time. This is the biggest case of confirmation bias I've ever witnessed in real life. Unreal. She'll pick and choose what is fact and what is a parable. Pick and choose what she takes from the old testament while denouncing the negative parts all within the same sentence. Im not sure if you can even debate people who've drank this much koolaid

>genesis
The Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Islam, Christian/Catholic) deliberately define their god as supernatural or possessing supernatural qualities.

Science only studies nature. Nature is all things that exist. Supernatural gods, by definition of being outside of nature or possessing qualities beyond nature, therefore do not exist. Therefore Creationism is fiction.

If that's not enough and you're in a state without the death penalty (move to one if you aren't), just kill her. It's the only way to be sure you fully erase your mistake.

Never ever EVER fuck crazy.

How did you get preggo with protection?

I don't disagree but you're still a nigger sweetie

your utilitarianism won't work here

nigger, go back to /pol/

Not sure. Must be God's will

Tell her that you could not have impregnated her because you are not married, so if you impregnated her then you had extra-marital sex which is a sin and means she is going to hell to burn for eternity.

After she is scared then go and comfort her "but that couldn't be right? You are a good christian girl. There is no way you could have sinned. So maybe you remember it wrong and it wasn't me who impregnated you. It was the holy spirit! It was Jesus himself! Congratulations"

Christians are really stupid so she will fall for this.

Odds are she fucked a black dude behind OP's back and now she is bringing OP along for financial support.

OP here.

When I bring up sinning/ premarital sex, she shrugs it off and says jesus died for our sins blah blah blah accept god and you'll be granted access to heaven.

She doesnt need financial support

Is she rich?

Leave her. You've got a long road ahead. If you used protection, it's probably not your kid anyway. People like her use religion as self-justification and moral high ground rather than actually adhering to it.

tl;dr: get paternity test, get away from her, pray the kid isn't influenced as much by his/her horrible mother.

Her family is

YOU FUCKING RETARD

You got a rich girl pregnant! You should be celebrating. You fucked yourself into the upper class. You are the 1% percent now! You realize that her rich parents will pay for expensive nannies and will even gift you a middle class sized apartment just for being the guy who input sperm into their daughter.

You are stupid if you think this is bad. They will even pay for your college and shit so that you can inherit their business.

I saw messages she sent to her best friend saying she hasn't slept with anyone else. Im fairly certain it is mine. Even though I used nandrolone deconate as protection - its not 100% effective

>I used nandrolone deconate as protection - its not 100% effective
Pretty sure it's 0% effective considering it's not a form of birth control whatsoever. Where the fuck did you come up with that? I assumed you meant you used a condom.

Bring up all of the useless body parts humans have because we evolved from other apes.

Not only that but they will eventually die and OP will live out the dream of inherited wealth.
Assuming all the humanities kids dont vote their way to killing the rich. Good boi.

The holy Spirit

This. Claim to be saved by the lord or some shit, get married, and mooch off her family for the rest of your life.

Low-dose testosterone (or most anabolic steroids that decompose into testosterone) actually acts as a form of male birth control. With the right dose, your body will stop producing its own natural testosterone, and shut down sperm production in the testes.

Literally the direct equivalent of female birth control and pretty decently effective. The biggest problem is that it can take a while for everything to get 'drained' meaning you can still knock up a girl a month or two after your testes stopped producing new sperm.

The only reason its not a thing is because unlike estrogen, for some reason there's a big stupid stigma against giving people testosterone, even in small, non-steroidal doses.

Yeah. Fucking OP wants to abort his ticket to wealth. Makes me want to strangle him.

OP here

I should've been clearer. Her mother is a gold digger. And has severe mental illnesses. Her new husband (who has all the money) isn't guaranteed to stick around long term, and won't if I had to bet. My comment about her family being rich was in response to her using me for financial support.

>Long story short - I impregnated a young earth creationist
I don't believe you at all.

Bingo

I thought she was trolling me. She genuinely believes everything was created in 6 days 6000 years ago

Well, you can now tell her that everything inside her was created in 6 seconds 6000 minutes ago

Honest advice here.

Christians are a very insular group. They have persecution complexes and are paranoid to a fault. Anything told to them by "outsiders" ie: non-Christians will be ignored, explained away, denounced as lies, etc. The harder you press, the more she will retreat into her delusions.

Find a Christian who DOES trust scientific findings and have them explain it to her. Often the first thing to crack a Christian's defensive shell is another Christian.

>They have persecution complexes and are paranoid to a fault.
Fucking this.

Christians should be the last people on earth to have a persecution complex.

Just crush abortion pills and sneak it in her food

Pretty much this. If no pills you better work on you incognito skillz

I assumed the same thing. OP should murder/suicide to be absolutely certain he fixes this problem.

>I impregnated a young earth creationist

AHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAH

OH MAN...
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO MUCH.

There you go

>god blesses people like this with rich virgin christian cuties

do it again so ur really fucked
she can't get an abortion lmao, just keep getting her preggers

It sounds like you have a major misconception about how Christians view the Old Testament. Maybe I mistook what you were getting at, but if you're arguing with her about how she can't hate gays while eating shellfish and wearing mixed fibers, then you should familiarize more with what Christians believe (or are supposed to believe). In general, Christians view the Mosaic law as having been strictly for the Jews prior to the advent of Christ. This is one of the most discussed topics in the New Testament. For example (from Galatians 5):

>Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

The Apostle Paul earlier in that letter calls the Law (the Mosaic Law) a pedagogue (as in an educational slave) that was given to the Jews during their spiritual immaturity until the time appointed for Christ to come. The New Testament teaches that Christ frees Christians from the Law (not the moral law, but the Mosaic law) akin to a spiritual graduation to adulthood. Paul also contrasts the "spirit of the law" versus "the letter of the law." Now, it might seem bizarre that so much of the New Testament can just be boiled down to "do the right thing," but if you're familiar with Judaism at all, it can look like most of their religious teaching is about how to get out of keeping God's commandments (like observing the Sabbath) while keeping the bare letter of those commandments.

read the rules, then kill yourself
Veeky Forums.org/rules#sci3

As far as your dilemma goes, assuming you're not trolling, I would ask who cares? Is she forcing you to believe in young-earth creationism too? If not, then it doesn't really matter. You're probably not going to change her opinion by arguing. Is she really competent to evaluate the claims of groups like Answers in Genesis or Kent Hovind versus the claims of mainstream geologists? Are you really competent to do that either? Is she competent to evaluate your counterarguments? She doesn't have a netural outlook to geological hypotheses, because YECs start with the assumption that the Bible demands a belief in a six-day creation of the world roughly 6,000 years ago, and the Bible is inerrant whereas science is fallible.

She might grow out of YEC over time, but probably not by arguing with you. Arguing about fossil layers or whether the Grand Canyon proves Noah's Flood is not the best use of your time.

Also, fornication is a BIG sin, heathen.