The voice of our generation

the voice of our generation.

The voice of the 95%!

our? maybe yours, not mine

fuck off, mira. no one gives a shit about you

That's the type of woman that will really let herself go after she gets married.

Speak for yourself user

relly makes you tink

>I'm not like other boys

>everybody replies to OP
>one POSTS A REPLY
Why do you have to ruin the thread? Why do you keep doing this in every board? Why are you not able to see the beauty of color patterns? Kill yourelf! :(

>after she gets married
Kek

What's the other type?

She's already ripping bongs from morning till evening and chronically doped out on benzos, she let herself go from the age of 12 from the looks of it.

It's kind of sad. Drug abuse isn't "chic", it's tragic.

>Drug abuse isn't "chic"

Millions of potheads would like to say otherwise.

>e-celebrity gossip threads

Millions of pot-heads unironically need to find Jesus.

Oh Mira, you dirty drug-addicted skank, Casey is talented so of course he is celebrated.

What's the context? Is it because he is fucking a white male?

Every single aspect of her person is disgusting

Do you guys realize that your Mira hate threads and trawling through her Instagram helps fuel her fame and success? Her entire career is based around begging for internet attention and that's exactly what you give her. She probably would have gone the way of Steve Roggenbuck by now if you just ignored her

>shaving legs are difficult
it's all fucking flat surfaces, probably takes a minute each

>I am the other boys

This

This. She won't EVER let go her drugged teenager phase.
In 40 years from now she will be a decadent fat, tatooed old lady who still do drugs and try to understand young people and their fads. She won't ever become a real person.

>armpit hair
I WANT IT ON MY BODY

He was accused of sexual harassment 7 or 8 years ago by two women, and the case settled a year or two later. Which of course means he raped them and is just hiding it.

Would I rather be a famous, damaged, mediocre poet? Huh, I guess I wouldn't. I've been wondering what I'd be willing to sacrifice to be recognised as a literary talent, but if that's the choice I'd much rather have my happy, love filled, stable life.

>GIVE ME ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENTION

Women, amirite?

Because someone accused him of sexual harassment, and in 2017, being accused = being guilty.

I am terrified about the future.