Is it wrong to want to have a child just so one can raise them to be a well-dressed poetry expert...

Is it wrong to want to have a child just so one can raise them to be a well-dressed poetry expert? Or a "patrician" or dandy in general.

Get lost PEDO and KILL YOURSELF before you harm anyone

>Is it wrong to want to have a child
Yes

>Philip Larkin.jpg

Dude you already know the answer

>Is it wrong to want
Yes

Yeah, don't be surprised when they hate you and take up sucking dick as a profession.

>Is "it" wrong?
Yes

>Yes?
Is it wrong.

Is 'it'?

Perhaps.

no

most parents just have kids to push their dreams on them. the kid will rebel at some point. either by doing the opposite of what you wanted or developing latent homosexuality if not become a furry. now make a wise decision, op

So you're saying the solution is that I should raise my kids to do the opposite of what I really want them to do

Raise your kids to be decent people, not a the realization of some gay dream.

that would probably work, yes.
my dad hated the military with a passion. my brother is now an officer. that's his version if rebellion.

ofc, there's the possibility to not give your child any big reasos for rebellion. that would "not try to mold them into something they aren't and let them fevelope their own personality". but the biggest part of people who reproduce fail horribly at that. and even if you do, if tey don' like the way YOU live your life for whatever reason, they will do all they can to do the exact opposite. humans suck at finding a healthy balance

>decent people
>not a gay dream

Shouldnt one be allowed to fuck their daughter? Its like, you fuck your wife, you go fuck yourself, why not save some time and just do both at once?

working on my stand up routine guys, what do you think? dont forget to life, thumbs up, share, rate and comment below

hue
not

sex jokes are bad. git gud hombre

inauthentic and homosexual

>dandy
>having children

"Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself."

>inauthentic

What the fuck does this even mean?

I know a neohippie and his artsy wife. Their son went into the military. My dad wanted me to be an engineer and I have an English degree. Not that I was trying to rebel but I have little aptitude for engineering.

keep your day job

fake and gay

also if the kid isn't naturally into it, then its inauthentic for them to act that way