Read genre fiction normie friend told me was good

>read genre fiction normie friend told me was good
>religious person approaches
>OOGHA BOOGHA BIGOTED OPINION BECAUSE MUH BIBLE/KURAN/ETC SAID SO AND ITS BACKED UP BY EASILY CONTRADICTABLE FAULTY LOGIC A SEVEN YEAR OLD COULD ARGUE THEIR WAY OUT OF
>Ah ha, but did you not consider this passage from your religious text that completely contradicts your argument?
>UURUGHHHHH OOGA OOGA OOGA I CAN'T HANDLE YOUR PROFOUND ATHIEST LOGIC REE REE REE

I'm getting pretty sick of this shit, is there any genre fiction that doesn't just shit all over religion in a way that would make the Amazing Atheist blush in embarrassment? Not religious myself, but I'm genuinely curious.

Summa Theologica

dude Nick Land lmao
robots and new Darwinism duuuude
free will capitalism liberism conservativism Fusionism I'm-so-redpilled-ism!

translations (frogface on the left)
ehm what's so bad about translations?
you have to read the originals to experience ORIGINALITY
to experience AUTHENTICITY
to experience THE TRUTH
b-but I want to read so many books from so many different countries, how am I supposed to lea-
READ THE ORIGINALS
o-okay but I think I don't have the time right now to learn so ma-
READ THE ORIGINALS

man I'm so edgy I'm gonna read Julius Evola hehe look at me I'm so edgy
I also read Hitler on wikipedia 'cause I'm a nu-male and of course I need to look at reality from so many points of view hehe

START WITH THE GREEKS
okay but what if I prefer the twentieth century because it's closer to m-
START WITH THE GREEKS
ooookay but at the moment I'm really into French novelists of the 19th century, I'd really like to finish them bef-
START WITH THE GREEKS

read Marx? get out of here you fucking commie you came to destroy our peaceful world made of freedom and family unit
did you know your favorite alt-right thinkers were all trained on Marx's texts?
shut up you terrifying commie you're just a faggot you're the scum of this planet

Veeky Forums writes a novel!
Veeky Forums writes a novel? wut?
yeah let's make a beautiful puzzle of random stuff written by different kids!!

how do I get published?
why would you want to get published?
well because, you know, I have this thousand-page tome in muh drawer it's so deep and speculative and postmodern it's so Veeky Forums
okay but why would you want to publish that?
lol why you even ask it's pretty obvious I deserve to get published because I wrote this tome I'm literally like DFW wew
do you not think there are thousands of others writing tomes right now and trying to get published?
what? hahahah no no no no what? sorry what are you talking about, I'm clearly the only one c'mon
okay but, again: why would you want to get published
well dude okay, if you insist... I want to earn money, live on my writings, doing interviews, sign autographs...you know, stuff like that!

LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
b-but..
LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE

why haven't you read the western canon yet?
sorry what's the western canon?
lol what a fucking pleb you are everybody knows what's the western canon
yeah but I mean what books do you mean by western canon?
THE WESTERN CANON YOU STUPID IDIOT

START WITH THE BIBLE
what if I don't give a fuck about God and Jesus?
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ABSOLUTE PLEB GO READ THE BIBLE RIGHT NOW

Wow, this board has become increasingly shit over the years.

bluepilled nu-male cvck

Stop reading trashy genre novels.

Is this the worst thread to ever grace the front page of Veeky Forums?

no.

I don't get the point of this post

very bad post
>>>/reddit/

>>OOGHA BOOGHA BIGOTED OPINION BECAUSE MUH BIBLE/KURAN/ETC SAID SO AND ITS BACKED UP BY EASILY CONTRADICTABLE FAULTY LOGIC A SEVEN YEAR OLD COULD ARGUE THEIR WAY OUT OF
>implying these people don't exist

At least it didn't scare an innocent, young woman into abandoning the internet.

There are no innocent women and I guarantee you weren't there to witness it newfaggot.

this was so FUCKING EPIC. thanks for sharing it.
im laughing my ass off

>There are no innocent women
tip harder.

Indeed the OP is very confusing

Must suck to know the memes as well as you

>i want to be katie's little baby tampon boy.

laughing & spitting on my computer screen

thanks user

Chesterton
Tolkien
Wolfe
C. S. Lewis
Walter M. Miller

You've jus been reading garbage.

It could have gone worse

Epic though

Take a break man, your rage is palpable. If you come here for anything more than new book discovery or laughter you're looking in the wrong place.

it's copypasta dude

Is false flagging and pretending to be from /pol/ in every singe thread a new meme or something?

>this was so FUCKING EPIC
I really hate this tumblr style of writing where you just capitalize words in the middle of sentences or make the whole sentence all caps but worst of all is when they write like "I'm screAMING RIGHT NOW". Please cut it out with this dumb tumblr behavior.

>new
it seems the only thing new here is you, friend!

it does suck but everyone is right, being this detailed and angry about it is bad for your wellbeing

How is it not new it's only started in the past few months at most and I have strong suspicions that it's literally the same guy shitposting in every thread