How do I get a doctor to give me a full body MRI just so I can get an idea of what's going on inside of me...

How do I get a doctor to give me a full body MRI just so I can get an idea of what's going on inside of me? I've tried 4 different doctors this week and they all refuse to give me a MRI no matter what I say or do, even if I offer to pay cash in full in advance. Why? What is wrong with these fucking imbeciles? Do they not like money? MRIs are literally completely harmless, the only harm would be to my wallet and that's my choice, so what's the problem here exactly? The doctors just say it's "bad medicine" and refuse no matter what I say, then try to rush me out the door. They all try to gaslight me with outrageous claims like that an MRI is guaranteed to not show anything worth looking at, I'd need a CT scan for that. Oh really? Then why do MRI scans exist at all, wise guy? What's most absurd and frightening is that the last doctor I saw refused to do an MRI on the grounds that it exposes me to "dangerous radiation", even though an MRI uses ZERO RADIATION. Then by the end of the visit, she insisted I get a CT scan WHICH EXPOSES YOU TO RADIATION, and refused to let me get an MRI, without seeing the absurdity of the sequence of statements she made. The level of FUCKING STUPID one has to be for their train of thought to go down this path defies comprehension. I'm tired of trying to get these braindead NPCs to agree to my simple request for a harmless procedure. I need a REAL solution NOW. If any of you can connect me to someone who will actually do an MRI for me then I'll pay you a finder's fee of $1000 USD after the scan is complete. I live in Michigan. Sorry if this is the wrong board for this

geez, you're pretty autistic.

You should get your Munchausen syndrome checked out.

it's good of your doctors not to give in to your autistic demands

Ask an imaging center directly for non-medical scientific curiosity/personal/artistic use.

I'll try this, thank you

Way to enable the hypochondriac.

Eat a dick, cunt.

Listen dude, I think I know what you're going through, I've dealt with the same (not gonna go into it) but just relax and hear me out.
>bad medicine
It's true. First, every scan and reading are accounted for in the healthcare universe, including who authorized them. Authorization requires following a protocol. A doctor will be judged for every single decision. Second, many if not most perfectly healthy people will have incidental findings on their full body scans, which can lead you down an unnecessary and harmful path that will decrease your quality of life.

If you're thinking, "no, if i know i'm fine then i'll calm back down and go on with my life". That doesn't happen for people who have somatic symptom disorder, or related illness. The only thing I can suggest to you is take note of your symptoms and concerns, see a doctor again and communicate as calmly as possible what you're experiencing. If you get the same answer then recount all of your experiences and maybe think about seeing a psychiatrist (stigma be damned). It's frightening how much actual physical symptoms can be affected by our heads.

>incidental findings are bad to come across
>having concrete information is bad and harmful
>staying as ignorant as possible is good
>i had imaginary problems once, therefore everyone's problems are imaginary
You are out of your fucking mind. You are extremely fucked in the head and an utterly toxic and vile human being. Stay the FUCK out of my thread.

>out of your fucking mind
>extremely fucked in the head
>toxic and vile
I think you just described yourself and your behavior here. Still, I wish you well. Just try to be level headed. Good luck.

>How do I get a doctor to give me a full body MRI just so I can get an idea of what's going on inside of me?
I can tell what's inside you: autism.

Yeah can't even buy some cream for my face or itch without prescription no matter what I say to the chemist
Nice bureaucracy

Still looking for that pancreatic cancer?

When I herniated a few discs weightlifting and went to see my primary doctor about it, he insisted it was just muscle pain and had me do a x ray instead. Two weeks later after he couldn't find any thing he referred to me to an orthodontist who two weeks later finally gave me an MRI confirming I did indeed have herniated discs. Furthermore, MRI are basically high res x rays in of themselves. The orthodontist recommended physical therapy which didn't help at all and I stopped going after three sessions. He also refused to give me pain medication or that shot into the spine they give to people with disc problems.

Medicine is a massive circle jerk full of corrupt and clueless doctors who only want to extract money out of insurance companies. I've never had a meaningful interaction with a doctor outside of a hospital. Healthcare is a massive meme.

If MJ could find a doctor to prescribe him general anaesthetics just to fucking sleep I'm sure you can find someone to give you an MRI for no reason.

>if a billionaire international pop sensation can do it so can you

>physical therapy which didn't help at all

>I stopped going after three sessions

>three sessions

>three

>didn't help at all

Well no shit you dumbass not in that short of time. Do you think it's magic or something?

How would have another 9 sessions of what amounted to light stretching and some kind of electrical stimulator helped, and why do I need to pay for it instead of doing it on my own at the gym?

Physical therapy is a cash cow scam perpetuated on geriatrics who barely move anyway or people who have work place injuries who will never get better or are trying to exaggerate their injuries for a big workers comp payout. Oh and lets not even get into the fact that the two orthopedists I saw there barely had a command if the english language.

Healthcare is a fucking scam.

>orthodontist
Might you be referring to an orthopedist? An orthodontist might see if your teeth/bite are giving you trouble.

>If contrast dye is used for your procedure, you may feel some effects when the dye is injected into the IV line. These effects include a flushing sensation or a feeling of coldness, a salty or metallic taste in the mouth, a brief headache, itching, or nausea and/or vomiting.

its a conspiracy because they don't want you to find out about the alien tracker parasite they planted inside your body.

stay strong user

>Two weeks later after he couldn't find any thing he referred to me to an orthodontist
Lol did you go south of the border for this treatment hombre?

Herniated discs *sometimes* spontaneously get better, but rarely in younger people. This is because young people have good blood supply to their spinal column, so the herniated tissue is kept alive just like the tissue inside of the annulus. Older people tend to have circulation problems, and the herniated tissue sometimes just deteriorates.

Physical therapists will try to sell you on some dumb fucking idea that McKenzie exercises will push the herniated material back in. Any neurosurgeon will tell you that you can't just push herniated tissue back into place (otherwise that's what they would do instead of cutting it off).

The ONLY thing that PT can do for a person with a symptomatic herniated disc is:
1) fulfill their insurance requirements to have PT before surgery
2) Strengthen their core so that they have less pain from muscle spasms (but that doesn't fix the pain from a compressed sciatic nerve).

In this case PT really is a scam and a waste of time and money for a person in chronic pain. The another horrible snake oil treatment people give to people with herniated discs are epidural cortisone injections, which is a huge procedure for maybe 2 days of decreased back pain.

How do I get a doctor to cut off my balls?
I want to get rid of my balls to cure my insanely hyperactive sex drive so I can concentrate better, and stop my pattern baldness, but after looking into things it seems no surgeons will do it without legitimate medical need since it's against some kind of code to remove healthy functioning tissue. I don't want to waste tons of money faking being trans just to get a letter.

Why can't I just pay a surgeon to cut my balls off? It's harmless and reduces cancer risk.

You're only proving my point. It's easy to get a doctor to do something incredibly dangerous and pointless such as chopping your balls off to give you a sex change. Yet it's nearly impossible to get them to give you a harmless MRI.
That comment of yours sure backfired, didn't it you utterly stupid fucking cunt.

If you were trans they wouldn't cut it off they'd invert it.

Boy, you sure showed him.

Satan. you not only a toxic but also a liar.

>Ask an imaging center directly for non-medical scientific curiosity/personal/artistic use.

1. Right, shouldn't this not be a problem? I've heard of people either doing exploratory or asymptomatic scans in the past.

2. I'm pretty sure if Trump, Bill Gates or George Soros went to a doctor and asked them for a random MRI they would immediately do it.

I wish I lived in a small town where a local doctor that you knew personally would work with you to do whatever you asked. A random scan should be simple, if modern medical bureaucracy doesn't allow for that, shit man that's crqzy.

Oh look it's this thread again dot jaypeg.

Fucking weirdo.

because they d be glad bragging how the president or the richest man in the world came at them, that must be good.
but if a nobody shmuck came and they accepted it. they ll seem loose and weired among thier peers. fkn normies

build an mri machine yourself you brainlet

They don't want to look like they needlessly forced the procedure on a mentally disabled person, you lunatic.