Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ESWRtaHNU8
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZEN3gNfQK0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananias_and_Sapphira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey, that's MY scam!

youtu.be/2ESWRtaHNU8

Well a 10% tithe but whatever.

What will you do with my money? help the poor?

Only bad churches say that

Unless it's such a small church that they have no other way to keep the lights on

>he hasn't read levitivus

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZEN3gNfQK0

>tfw my old church would say that if you don't agree with what they're using the money for them give to a different church
>tfw as a teenager I made more at my job as a custodian than my youth pastor
>tfw my dad is a pastor and gets paid literally gas money to get there and back
>tfw all three of those churches literally feed their communities, clothe them, build youth centers, and accept phone calls to encourage them through tough times/visit them in hospitals etc.
never in the whole of my life have I even dreamed that I would tell someone to check their privelage and apparently I can't even spell it but holy fuck check that shit

Actually, he wants you to give all your money to Caesar. Makes it pretty obvious who invented him.

sounds like you live in a failed state if the church has to provide all that basic shit, but anyways keep up the good work user

Jesus needs no money.

Good thread

in Acts Of Apostles thaat was a story about family that literally died instantly, because they decided to secretly save some of their money, instead giving all to st Peter

>tfw you want to be Christian but don't want to share your NEETbuxxx.
It's mine, cucks.

Church is literally free

Not if you want to go to heaven, my dude.

Find me that verse in the Bible

and answer of Jesus toward rich man "it is easier for elephant to go through eye of the needle, than for rich man to go through gate of heaven"

That's a George Carlin quote bruh.

I can respond to that if you actually find the verse instead of paraphrasing

Elephant? The quote is "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God." And I don't see how this proves that Christianity is a money making scheme or a greedy organisation. Jesus is commanding people to commit themselves to charity. He's saying it is difficult for somebody who keeps their excess wealth to go to heaven.

ananias and sapphira
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananias_and_Sapphira
i havent read it in english so i dont post quote

IKTF, user. Keep fighting the good fight
failed state of West Virginia here, government won't help us so we help each other. There's a lot more love in rural communities than in urban ones. Probably why state-mandated charity efforts like welfare are necessary in cities.