Can we use high school math to determine when america will go to a default?

Can we use high school math to determine when america will go to a default?

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-29/china-s-2-trillion-of-shadow-lending-throws-focus-on-rust-belt
en.brics2015.ru/news/20150707/277026.html
mapi.net/blog/2014/01/china-has-dominant-share-world-manufacturing
time.com/money/4754123/biggest-us-companies/
vidrebel.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/the-brics-alliance-reveals-its-timeline-to-end-american-dominance/
uschamberfoundation.org/blog/post/manufacturing-s-declining-share-gdp-global-phenomenon-and-it-s-something-celebrate/34261
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America
>Defaulting
No user, the Fed can always issue more bonds. It's not going to default while the US is still on top of the world. Maybe at the end of the American century they might need to worry.

the debt will go into a some point into infinite, fucking retard.

at some point the currency is destroyed.

Gubmints aren't small businesses, their debt is meaningless. As long as the major players of the middle east only accept usd for oil, the fed can print and borrow as much as it wants.

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold

oh good goy, don't worry.

>Chinese will let the US destroy their foreign reserves

Until a country can sustain being an economy as big as the US so until China overtakes the us as the biggest economy in the world

China economy is bigger than the US (PPP).

Also, 70% of US economy is mcdonalds and stores.

That's not how either finance or economics works. So long as people are willing to buy government bonds (which they are given the US's stability) they will always be able to issue more. Which means they will be able to borrow more. Like I said Americans only need to worry about defaults when the US looses it's prime place in the global economy.

It's a mission statement of the fucking BRICS webpage to move away from the dollar.

iliterate burger retard.

I'm talking about GDP

>my economy is bigger because my nominal value is bigger
????

I can buy the same food than an american cost 300 dollars with 70 dollars here in my shithole.

does this make american food bigger or more?

China economy is bigger in terms of PPP.

Also china owns three times more manufacturing worldwide than the US.

when will they stop being a 3 stooges joke?

>he can go to jail without a trial in US because of some facebook post
>call others stooges

>China economy is bigger than the US (PPP).
Use GDP PPP per capita. It's a better reflection of how big an economy is. China is about 1/7 of the worlds population, it's also about 1/7th of the worlds GDP. Which means that it's an incredibly inefficient economy which is only being buoyed up by it's huge population.
Oh look another guy that thinks that the USD is only powerful because of its a petrocurrency.
GDP is a function of population, if you want to compare across different countries with vastly different populations you need to use a metric that controls for population.

>he doesn't know china manufacturing marketshare is 30% worldwide while the US is 8%
>muh economy is better because I can buy mcdonalds at higher prices

we're not talking microeconomy, but macro, retard.

US is competing againts BRICS, not just china.

The fuck has market share of slave labour got to do with the size of an economy. Do you have any idea what you're taking about?
>muh economy is better because I can buy mcdonalds at higher prices
My economy is better because it affords me a higher standard of living.
>US is competing againts BRICS, not just china.
The U.S. is competing against every body, that's the nature of economies.

>All these brainlets talking about econimics like its a science

70% of american GDP is mcdonalds and sears and wallmart, fucking dumb retard.

American economy is a dumb cashier working at mcdonalds using max credit cards to afford their lifestyle.

Chinese economy is in a better shape, at least they have factories and shit to produce stuff.

>muh mcdonalds GDP

American GDP manufacturing marketshare = 9%

>Chinese economy is in a better shape
Fucking lol. Do you really believe that Chang?
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-29/china-s-2-trillion-of-shadow-lending-throws-focus-on-rust-belt

2 trillion in shadow lending, in just one area of the Chinese economy. TWO FUCKING TRILLION DOLLARS.

doesn't matter because one has factories and gold and the other has mcdonalds and FED money.

I'm sorry Chang but you don't understand how international finance works. Keep telling yourself whatever you want, as sinkholes swallow up your family.

China and their BRICS allies have 40% of global GDP, and they want out of the dollar.

Americans got BTFO in syria and they can't do shit in N. Korea.

>China and their BRICS allies have 40% of global GDP
They have 25% of the worlds GDP and 40% of its population. Do you have any idea how bad that is? The US has about 24% of the worlds GDP on only about 5% of the population.

en.brics2015.ru/news/20150707/277026.html

30% GDP

mapi.net/blog/2014/01/china-has-dominant-share-world-manufacturing

China has 8% more manufacturing world marketshare than the US.

70% of US GDP is mcdonalds and stores.

>30% GDP
Must have been old data I looked at, so 30% of GDP on 40% of the worlds population. Incredible. How inefficient must their economies be?

the average american wealth is less than 40k dollars.
45% of americans have less than 500 bucks in savings.
40 millions americans can't even afford food (food stamps)

>muh mcdonalds GDP
>muh mcdonalds economy
>muh superior nominal value of burgers

>45% of americans have less than 500 bucks in savings.
100% of Chinks have less than 500 bucks in savings too lmao.

>PPP
kys yourself redditor

doesn't matter.

one country has the factories and gold.
the other has mcdonalds and paper money.

>muh nominal walue is bigger therefore I'm rich
kek

>Muh factories
>Muh gold
Kek.
>muh nominal walue is bigger therefore I'm rich
GDP PPP per capita Chang.

GDP PPP China has a bigger economy since 2015.

>GDP PPP China has a bigger economy
Well yeah, it's got a population that's about 3 times the size of the US, it would be more surprising if it were smaller than the US. Which is why I'm so taken aback by the size of the BRICS. Control for population user.

It doesn't matter because one has the factories and gold and the other has the mcdonalds and FED paper.

time.com/money/4754123/biggest-us-companies/

Well this has been """"""""""""""productive"""""""""""""".

Most of the debt is held by the Fed, so never.

>feeds children sewer oil at resteraunts
>then has a third of major city blow up like a firework because of it catching on fire
theyre a joke, user. Always have been, always will

vidrebel.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/the-brics-alliance-reveals-its-timeline-to-end-american-dominance/

uschamberfoundation.org/blog/post/manufacturing-s-declining-share-gdp-global-phenomenon-and-it-s-something-celebrate/34261

wtf I love neoliberalism.

>Wordpress
Post discarded.

>USofA in debt
>Pay denbts please
>Ok, how would you like it?
>Please pay us in the major world currency, in which all resources are quoted for price
>Oh, USD? No probs lol

USA can never default in the current system.

china's gdp consists of garbage and empty cities