Has there been any philosophic attempts to theorize about the eradication of what can be considered worthless men, i.e...

Has there been any philosophic attempts to theorize about the eradication of what can be considered worthless men, i.e. akin to those who browse /r9k/.
I'd like to read a treatise on how we're supposed to deal with disposable 'men' who contribute nothing and qua their vileness (dumb and can't reproduce, physically and aesthetically inferior) simply cannot be integrated into society because they possess nothing of worth. Or how they are such an affront to basic decency that they pollute it

even the mentally retarded can bag groceries or pick berries. I'm pretty sure even most of /r9k/'s denizens could qualify for military service. a truly detestable person like you describe would be a homeless person if not for his family providing for him.

also dude entertainment cartridges lmao

>men
im a feminist, so women and trans and queer and bipolar lampposts should also be included in the mix

but seriously, include everyone

Suicide ain't the answer user.

Eugenics is bad since Nazi's mkay.

Marxism deals directly with the types of alienation typified by /Arcanine/

Eugenics is bad because it's wildly unpredictable and we just figured out the human genome 20 years ago and we still haven't figured out the complete genetic phrase for something as simple as height. Not even close to ethical for the masses yet.

Elaborate. How do they suggest we make use of them?

>Veeky Forums's novelists and poets deciding who is and isn't worthless to society
No one sees this irony yet? None of you are any better than people who frogpost on /r9k/, even if you're totally cocksure that you must be.

We caught a frogshitter!

Let's be honest, though. I love and am loved, I am a productive member of society, I have friends, and I will reproduce.
Why should these worthless "people" not be eradicated considering their lack of contribution to the social or aesthetic well-being of the state?
Now go rinse out your piss bottles

because they would be eradicated, via by homelessness, drug addiction, or suicide. if not kept alive by their parents. go infiltrate their homes in the night and assassinate them if it's so important.

Why not save all the trouble? We don't want homeless people, drug users, or having to clean up dead frogmen in the first place. That's not fair on us

and? there are people that stomp homeless people to death or kill them with bricks when they're sleeping. sorry user but you're going to have to put in some personal ground detail on this because it's against the law to hire someone to kill or to kill someone.

I am asking for a philosophical system that would make the parents of such filth realize that they would have to dispense with them for the sake of the greater good

i am a neet loser. come kill me. not even kidding. i'm done with this and too weak to end it

We don't even have a proper system for defining what traits are truly desirable in a human being, so no, there's no philosophical book for what you're looking for.
Now go be edgy somewhere else.

Really, this is a humanist project. I don't want to kill you, I would wish you weren't born at all.

Also, cheer up. Hopefully frog attached will help

>men
Even these types of men are more useful in society, or a gulag, than their female counterparts.

thanks man honestly

Hope we can stay close friends

:)

*shits in bottle*

Make them clean/fix up Detroit (and other, bad city areas) and help Build The Wall? NEET Force Squadron (suicide squad vigilantes). Pick up litter, help old women cross the streets,