Can I just eat oatmeal products only? Would that fuck me up?

Can I just eat oatmeal products only? Would that fuck me up?

You would probably die after 50-60 years

Oatmeal is mostly carbohydrates. You need your fats and protein too.

Eating any single food will fuck you up.

Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!

It's plain. I like plain stuff.

Mix some greek yogurt or maybe peanut butter in it.

Or put in pieces of salmon if you're a real player.

So you don't put sugar or anything in it? Now that's the proper way to eat oatmeal.

>not using salt

>,25dl container
>four blueberries
>a single fucking strawberry

What's the big fucking idea here.

I fucking hate oatmeal when it's sweetened and has fruit in it and shit. Fuck that. Oatmeal is way better when made savory with butter, salt, and pepper.

As a former fan of the show you're quoting, let me just say:

Kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with liking plain stuff, but you've got to make sure to get proper nutrition. Red beans and rice (as in, just those two, not the dish named for them) are pretty plain, and give you a LOT of the nutrients you need.

One of my friends ate almost only oatmeal with toppings (omit one or two meals) for a month and she said she felt fine.

Butter and salt, yum, but pepper? Does it really work?

pepper in oatmeal does sound p. grossu

It's just a savory grain meal. It works as well as it does in grits.

Yeah, it does. I had some just this morning, good as always. People think of oatmeal as an exclusively sweet dish for absolutely no reason.

Nah man, savory oatmeal cooked in chicken broth is awesome. You can add some mushrooms, spinach, cheese, and some kinda meat or anything you really want and it's almost like risotto

>savory oatmeal cooked in chicken broth is awesome
Are you my grandfather?

I like oatmeal, but chicken-broth oatmeal is disgusting to me. More power to you if you like it, though.

I tried savory oatmeal with onion, garlic, beef stock, and an egg sunny side up on the side.

I didn't like it. The first few bites were good, but I'm not use to eating savory things on something with such a mushy texture.

Unless it's porridge with duck I had at my friend's once. That was very good.

Sweetened oatmeal is okay if it's part of a bigger breakfast, or as a dessert. But if I'm just eating oatmeal for breakfast I'll cook it and let it sit in the bowl until it congeals a bit, then add milk along with some salt and walnuts. I really like the texture once it's congealed and sitting in the milk, getting a little bit of oatmeal and milk on the spoon together is nice.

>mix in chunky peanut butter, raspberry jam and teeny tiny slices of bananas
>eat a spoonful

>semen everywhere

>mix in semen
>eat a spoonful

raspberries everywhere?