Any Marxists who don't hate mysticism or the occult?

Any Marxists who don't hate mysticism or the occult?
I feel like want to turn genocidal when it is even mentioned, but are totally cool with supporting mainstream exoteric religions for whatever class war reason they can come up with.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecharnelhouse.org/2016/09/08/demonology-of-the-working-class/
marxists.org/archive/jordan/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nick Land. But don't hit on him, silly intellectuals, he's NOT your average Marxist.

Lots of chinks.

Marxism IS mysticism.

You don't understand 2 out of the three words you posted.

Isn't the whole point of Marxism that Marx bought into Hegel, but thought the mystical parts of him were crazy?

Yeah....he was a materialist.....economic determinism etc

marx was the archetypal fiction/fantasy writer of his time. like GoT, harry potter or hunger games. this is why its a meme to say it works as a philosophical and theoretical sense but not in actual application.

Not really, Marx's relationship to Hegel is much more complicated. It's almost like he turns Hegel inside out in shifting from idealism to materialism. But Hegel's idea of history and a few of the details deeply influenced Marx (as well as the "Young Hegelian" reaction to his ideas).

>marxists
Kek I thought this was supposed to be an intellectual board

>literal communist

fuck off

>8ch filename
>>>/leftypol/

>marx
google bookchin

There is no way he'd call himself a Marxist any more.

Not strictly academic, but Phil Sandifer.

>tfw in a year or so it will be punishable by death to publically proclaim yourself as a marxist

finally

Bookchin is complete feelgood nonsense for hippies that don't dare face reality.

>Any Marxists who don't hate mysticism or the occult?
Walter Benjamin is the obvious example, and I've even heard some (fans) consider his work Kabbalah hiding behind Marxism but I think that's an overstatement.

Otherwise, feel free to be inspired by this: thecharnelhouse.org/2016/09/08/demonology-of-the-working-class/

>materialist.....economic determinism
Eh, that's a gross oversimplification. Materialism in the context of Marx literally just meant he opposed an Idealistic anthropology and historical narrative (the Great Man) in favour of what we'd today just call 'sociology'.

I'd recommend Z. A. Jordan's texts on the topic: marxists.org/archive/jordan/index.htm

Isn't he more of an anarchist?

Karl Marx was a Satanist.

He's also more of a communist than Lenin