You walk into your campus and see /ourguy/ about to be eaten alive by these untalented arguers

>you walk into your campus and see /ourguy/ about to be eaten alive by these untalented arguers
How do you save him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kLylL2PaXo
youtu.be/h4ftiL4c_CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Allow him to save himself.

Dumb kermit the frog posters

>mfw pseud 'thinker' specializing in meme science has this much of a following among the unwashed plebs

If join in and stamp the living shit out of whoever he is.
It really is exhilarating feeling part of a fervent mob. It's transcendental. You finally escape your ego and give yourself over to something bigger than yourself.

Then I'd go get a burger or someshit.

I love how everyone on his side are all reactionary muslims and pakis while he claims to be protecting Enlightenment values

WDHMBD?

>Psychologist offering expert opinion on mental illness and treatment
>Surrounded routinely by politically motivated people filming him while confronting him in the hopes that he does something that can be used to discredit him
>Keeps his cool every time

I don't know how he does it, but I respect it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kLylL2PaXo

he is to intelligent to loss his cool
and i know that feel

The answer is obvious.

I would don a Kermit mask and suspenders and wade into battle with a riot shield and a pool noodle on which was boldly emblazoned the immortal words

Sort Yourself Out

...and I would lay into the professor's enemies and rescue him from their grasping genderfluid clutches. At the onset of battle I would burst into a fit of weeping manly existential tears, while reciting from the sacred Book of Meanings, knowing that I was coming to rescue my surrogate father from the underworld from the evil forces of totalitarian anti-free speech fascism and their funky, funky pronouns.

Peterson needs an ironic meme-gang so, so bad. He's given us all the tools.

>about to be eaten alive by these untalented arguers
>about to be eaten alive
>untalented arguers
I don't think he needs my help. I grab pencil, paper and popcorn, and find a nice vantage point.

I see what's likely a sikh, and probably second generation indians mostly.

All Pakis

they're not pakis you britbonger, and even if they were they're university students who are in support of peterson so they're not regressives trying to hold on to their parents culture

perfect description of dfw

Oh right its just coincidence that all the students from the most backwards countries on Earth came out to back him up.

what are you implying exactly? the white students that don't support him came from a more privileged background and are therefore right?
they're racially mideastern, okay? they're likely second generation, and the sorts of muslims/sikhs and indians that move to north america usually do so to pursue careers in the medical field. not to set up city wide public defecation stations and shariah law.

you'll notice on the left there's also a paki man in a dress that doesn't support him.

> not to set up city wide public defecation stations and shariah law.

You say that but why not? Its well known that extremists in Western Asia tend to come from the most educated classes. Expats in turn are a major source of revenue for militant groups of all colours from the IRA to Tamil Tigers.
I'm not saying the others are right so much as they're both imbecilic factions with Peterson clearly not being the voice of Liberal Rationalism

>I'm not saying the others are right so much as they're both imbecilic factions with Peterson clearly not being the voice of Liberal Rationalism
because of a small headcount of people that happen to roll out of bed that day and felt like watching a public figure argue with some other cunts on the sidewalk? you're tarded user.

>be at UofT for three years
>try to find literally anybody interesting to talk to about political/social/cultural
>nothing
>not even interesting ultra-trotskyist psychomarxists or anything
>even the post-leninism beret-wearing che guevera fags are still like UHHH DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? I'M GOING TO HAVE A CRY NOW! if you try to talk to them
>everyone just reports you to school authorities if you say anything interesting, they'll at cool with it to your face and then go ":S.. :S!! I don't like that he said 'black' instead of 'Afro-American' so I'm going to tell the department head that he was 'making racial remarks' to me.."
>try so hard to find anybody interesting on any side of the spectrum
>finally
>in my last six months before leaving UofT
>locate several altright-esque people
>locate some really smart old school paleoconservatives and their weird networks of related eccentric traditionalists
>jordan peterson appears and starts making a hubbub
>OISE death squads marching down the street executing people who don't have at least three genders
>cats and dogs living together
>NOTHING

I WORE A TRUMP HAT AROUND CAMPUS ALL SUMMER AND ONLY GOT DIRTY LOOKS

WHERE WERE THE FUCKING TRANNY ISIS CELLS WHEN I WAS THERE

I WANTED TO HAVE DRAGONBALL Z FIGHTS WITH SJWs AND MAKE FRIENDSHIPS WITH WEIRD LEFTISTS GODDAMNIT

FUCK UOFT

I take out a hot poker and tell them all to shut up.

I step in and plant a flag.

why would a canadian wear a trump hat?

50% i actually like it, 50% i worked with absolute faggots who had thoughtcrimepoliced me all year and i wanted to annoy them when i was going to quit anyway

Why are his eyes so darkened in this? Creepy...

Worn out from crying too much

youtu.be/h4ftiL4c_CA

did he even start with the Greeks? I want to see proof of this.

7/10 lip flaps need to be synced

I'm pretty sure the real muppets barely synch

Laffed desu