Deer Veeky Forums...

Deer Veeky Forums, please help a poorfag that has a poor diet and I feel like eating a pound of raw beef a month is ok so is it? I just want to get some vitamins and protein that I lack. Is there a better way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNm5sE9GAFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy beans, you might need to recoup other nutrients, but chicken and fish are extremely healthier. But, fish maybe more $$$.

Since I'm also a poorfag, make rice, lentils(good source of protein as well), and beans.

>fish
hahaha enjoy your early demise

Just make sure you have every vitamin you need. eat many vegetables in a large variety and occasionally meat.
Thats all.

Are you fat ? Eat less. But drink more and make sure that you get your daily vitamine intake going and dont forget any of them.

A guy didnt eat anything in a study for over a year, he only had vitamin intake and water. He lost much weight, unneccesarry to say. It was a study. Reasearch for yourself and ask your doctor.

Ground beef is much more likely to make you sick raw than solid beef.

/pol/ told me not to fall for the multivitamin jew tho

cook the meat

OK, so dont fall for it and be a retard. Ever heard of this thing called biochemistry ? Its a whole area of science, run by fucking jews. Ever heard someone say that beri-beri is a conspiracy of jews to tell you that if you peel rice, and dont eat much more than rice, you get sick because of lack of vitamin ?
There is no biology or genetics. Science is a hoax. Its all about opinions. Politics is not a shitfest where humans behave like animals and words are only tools to push an agenda. Politicians dont care mostly about their image when they say something. The populus is not a mass of retarded faggots that rather believes spoonfed bullsit than researching for themselves.

And /pol is a reliable source of information.

Here, take my red pill... In case you didnt notice: It was sarcasm.

Beef is rich in Proteins, Iron & good source of energy
>Cooking kills germs
But you still need Vitamins & other Minerals from Veggies.
Veggies are cheap.
A beef + salad, stir fry or veggies soup + natural fruit juice is good enough.
Carbs like Bread, Potatoes, Rice or Corn can get you fat so are optional.
But if you are very skinny there is no problem in eating more carbs.

AJ sells some nutraceuticals on the other hand. He's not a jew. You're right ty :)

No, you dont understand.... /pol/ told him not to fall for the vitamin jew.

potatoes and whole milk, OP

no ground beef for you user
its fucking time to dig into your primal side
and im not talking about tripping sack on cough syrup(DXM) and eating a steak with shit covered hands like a cave man
>step one: buy only good fresh cuts of meat from a local butcher and clean that shit when you get home and eat it, remember "if it sits, you shits" and nobody likes salmonella and dysentery either.
>step two: bask in the glory of working the fuck out of your jaw
yeah here comes your primal side again, time to work the old teeth and i hope you have been brushing because eating raw meat and not brushing is well
a really bad time
>step three, vinegar is your friend
maybe you fucked up
maybe you didnt wash your hands after a BM
maybe you just didnt follow the directions
hey its cool, you're the op its what happens
but learn to love vinegar
balsamic
apple cider
red wine
the more acidic the better, you dont have the acids of a cave man yet but with some good old vinegar you will in no time
good luck and dont get put on the news for being retarded and getting salmonella and causing another pandemic

If you want to help the environment you'll switch to a plant based diet and encourage others to do the same.

The longterm effect of eating meat is carcinogenesis

How?

>Veggies are cheap.
Not on a per calorie basis

so dont be a vegan brainlet

Eat black beans. They are a complete protein

>per calorie

Pretty silly way to judge. If you want calories eat a lot of cornbread or something.

TLDR meat feeds bad bacteria in the body leading to sickness, disease and death.

Never eat raw ground beef. Even whole meat needs to be cooked slightly on the sides to kill bacteria. Once it's ground it needs to be cooked until brown.

I thought only meat with nitrites and nitrates (preserved meat) caused cancer.

Great spoof of a momscience blogger, I lol'd.

>I lol'd

Not for much longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNm5sE9GAFc

Now you're gonna play reddit pop sci teenager who's dumb enough to get all their education from youtube videos? Let me laugh even harder.

What? Did he lose weight because he died from not getting any energy?

loving tendies this much

I'm not the scientifically illiterate /r9k/ manchild.

are cereal boxes edible

...this is an actual doctor. As for your ad hominem nonsense I hope you feel better soon.

especially ground meat

Go back to /pol/ then, we don't want you here flooding these retard threads.

You won't listen to what we have to say because you already got an answer, thats the problem with you people

lol nice try /qa/. All you fags are just booty blasted that some people talk about politics and the perceived benefits of eating raw meat like a real man and not discussing your favorite weeb trash. Just die already you useless excuse for a board.

>...this is an actual doctor.
...this is comedy gold since such a qualification only sounds authoritative if you operate below the mental age of a toddler. Mercola and Oz are "doctors".
>As for your ad hominem nonsense I hope you feel better soon.
At no point did I post an ad hominem. Is it really necessary to use terms you don't understand? By not understanding science we instantly know that you're verbally impaired as well.