Veeky Forums, whats 0 divided by 0?

Veeky Forums, whats 0 divided by 0?

Indeterminate

Nuffin.

One kajabillion

>Veeky Forums, whats 0 divided by 0?
In which wheel?

That's obvious, it's 0

Is wheel theory the new meme field of math on Veeky Forums?

yes

Read global rule 2 and fuck off

Global rule 2 has nothing to do with his/her post, brainlet.

Everyone over the age of 18 here knows about something as simple as fucking indeterminate forms

>indeterminate forms
OP said nothing about limits, brainlet.

Yeah, because he doesn't know what they are, because he's underage.
Also
>his/her
>/her

I wouldn't be so sure; I've known adults who haven't gotten through Alg. 2

>Yeah, because he doesn't know what they are, because he's underage.
0/0 doesn't have to have anything to do with limits, brainlet. Everyone over the age of 18 here knows this.

0/0 is an indeterminate form. You're the one who brought up limits you fucking retard.

>0/0 is an indeterminate form.
Only in the context of limits, brainlet. You sure you know what an indeterminate form is?

>You're the one who brought up limits you fucking retard.
Actually sweetie, you're the one who brought up indeterminate forms

>I cant provide any evidence to back up my claims so im just gonna keep saying brainlet in every post and hope i can still look cool

What evidence or claims are you even talking about, brainlet? 0/0 is completely well-defined - and in no way an indeterminate form - in any wheel. Everyone over the age of 18 here knows something as simple as fucking wheels.

>I said it again mom!

It's ok to accept being wrong and move on, there's no need to keep pretending that you had any substance to your posts. OP said nothing about indeterminate forms, yet you assumed that's what he/she was talking about so that you could cry about 'muh global rule 2' and unnecessary profanities 'fuck off'.

OP said nothing about wheels either you actual faggot. Also the fact that you think any females go on this board shows how naïve, delusional, isolated, and out-of-touch with reality you are

>OP said nothing about wheels either you actual faggot
Why the homophobia? OP may have not specified he/she was working in a wheel but it's the most reasonable algebraic structure to assume he/she is working with when dividing by zero. OP also didn't define what "/" meant but I'm going to reasonably assume it's division, or are you also going to cry about that assumption? Your initial assumption that OP was asking for the meaning of a literally meaningless indeterminate form was the wrong approach.

> Also the fact that you think any females go on this board shows how naïve, delusional, isolated, and out-of-touch with reality you are
I'm a female, so speak for yourself when you talk about delusion, isolation and out-of-touchness.

>OP also didn't define what "/" meant but I'm going to reasonably assume it's division, or are you also going to cry about that assumption?
I now see OP didn't actually use the / symbol, but the rest of my post still stands

Being a tranny does not count as being a female. Now close out of the internet and kill yourself so the world will have a little less degeneracy in it

undefined, you bunch of brainlets
i.e. ...-10-9-8....8910.....

>Being a tranny does not count as being a female.
How did you come to this implication, brainlet?

>I'm a female
lol, ok

What did I just tell you to do?

>>I'm a female
>lol, ok
"Veeky Forums is muh secret boys-only internet club!!"

goddamn you pretentious armchair mathematicians. "0 divided by 0" is clearly undefined.

>What did I just tell you to do?
Something irrelevant, I'm not sure why you think I'd listen to you when you don't even know any mathematics past pre-calculus.

>"0 divided by 0" is clearly undefined.
Wrong. See

boys and weird autistic trannies club. there are no born as a female, identifies as a female persons on this board.
you remind me of that guy on /dpt/ in /g/ who tried to tell me one time that there is no such thing as dynamic typing

>you remind me of that guy on /dpt/ in /g/ who tried to tell me one time that there is no such thing as dynamic typing
I'm not a "guy".

And "dynamic typing" doesn't sound very mathematical (but maybe it is).

Six gorillion obviously

>division by 0
that Always will equal infinite.
Emptyness fits into everything, no matter the size

I always overload /0 as an aborted operation so that I can code without explicitly converting all my conventions to multiplication or addition.

Wrong.
That only apply to limits when zero is positive you get plus infinity and vice versa.

I am a smart man. zero devided by zero.
nothing devided by nothing.
the times you had sex devided by the number of your freinds.
Its clear for the smart man.

>ITT: autists argue over a bait post

Next question:

What if i magnify an image times 0

R u a qt?

>R u a qt?
Yes.

0/0 = random(-inf, inf)

Depend of your function and your limit

Post face

>Post face
No.

>OP may have not specified he/she was working in a wheel but it's the most reasonable algebraic structure to assume he/she is working with when dividing by zero.
It isn't, because wheels are meme structures

0/0 could be anything

100 0s fits into 0

-9.3 0s fits into 0

>It isn't, because wheels are meme structures
Define "meme structures"

What is "0"?
What is "divided"?
What is "by"?
What is "0"?

And what are these Fluxions? The Velocities of evanescent Increments? And what are these same evanescent Increments? They are neither finite Quantities nor Quantities infinitely small, nor yet nothing. May we not call them the ghosts of departed quantities?

Congratulations, you pass.

Structures that are meme, for example wheels

Literally whatever you want.
Division tells you how many times you must remove a number from itself before it becomes zero.
You don't need to remove 0 from 0 to get 0, so 0. But you can also remove 0 from 0 6529.56 times to get 0.

This is why limits are important, so that you don't use the wrong numbers in an important situation.

NaN

G

I'M SURROUNDED BY BRAINLETS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"he/she" is clearly op and you are all clearly faggots.

0/0=x
can be rewritten as:
0*x=0
which x satisfy this? every x